My experience at Yobit - Page 4 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexánder Morffe

My experience at Yobit

11 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Currently, I often use Binance, do you still use Yobit as the main exchange?

@MrSpasybo...I use yobit only for forum work.  I mainly use kucoin and binance to trade.  You know that binance crypto is the best exchange site in the world and everyone can profit by trading here.  And there is no shitcoin. However, as the binance withdrawal fee is higher, I have now chosen the kucoin exchange site.  And if you want to trade with leveraged tokens then you can choose ftx exchange site.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@MrSpasybo...I use yobit only for forum work.  I mainly use kucoin and binance to trade.  You know that binance crypto is the best exchange site in the world and everyone can profit by trading here.  And there is no shitcoin. However, as the binance withdrawal fee is higher, I have now chosen the kucoin exchange site.  And if you want to trade with leveraged tokens then you can choose ftx exchange site.

@Cleaner Currently, I, like you, only use Yobit for TALK & sts from CryptoTalk. Most of the time I trade on Binance because transaction fees are cheaper and have better tokens. The Vietnamese trader community also often provides signals to buy/sell tokens on Binance. We are not interested in tokens that are not listed on Binance.
I think I have no need to withdraw money from Binance, I usually convert crypto to stable coin and sell it at P2P exchange.
Who do you think is the current target user of Yobit? I don't think Yobit only exist to serve CryptoTalk members ^^

• +2 1

20 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

I think I have no need to withdraw money from Binance, I usually convert crypto to stable coin and sell it at P2P exchange.
Who do you think is the current target user of Yobit? I don't think Yobit only exist to serve CryptoTalk members

@MrSpasybo. We can use p2p without withdrawing. But I have never done p2p so I have less idea about it.  And yobit is an exchange site and is used by people all over the world.  However, members of cryptotalk take payments from yobit and they start trading and investing there.  As a result, the users of yobit are growing and gaining popularity

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@MrSpasybo. We can use p2p without withdrawing. But I have never done p2p so I have less idea about it.  And yobit is an exchange site and is used by people all over the world.  However, members of cryptotalk take payments from yobit and they start trading and investing there.  As a result, the users of yobit are growing and gaining popularity

@Cleaner Yobit have P2P? I have never tried searching for it, hope it will allow us to trade with ease. But will we have to complete the KYC on Yobit in order to use P2P exchange?
You are right about Yobit's purpose when launching CryptoTalk campaigns. Many people become traders or investors on Yobit, and eventually Yobit receive a transaction fee again.

Are you trading on Yobit too? Did you join Yobit IEO?

It is the same as with all exchanges. I have not seen any difference and Yobit offers something more as very often it has some good airdrops, campaigns and many positive options for users. It is a great exchange that I think is very recognized and welcomes new members and beginners in crypto. One of the best ways to begin is with using Yobit. Also often it has very good options for whales that should be finding the opportunities Yobit gives.

Thank you for sharing your experience. As a beginner, I have not any experience of using YoBit as it is my first time I have created YoBit account. But I can learn a lot of knowledge from your experience.

• +1 1

Yes, I've been using YoBit since I first learned about trading and this website on the Cryptotalk forum. I initially deposited some funds and began trading. I'd like to say that I've found this site to be extremely helpful and easy to navigate. It's also a very secure and safe place to put your money.

I've been using Yobit for sometime. I read in this forum many topics explaining its services, and one by one surprises me and i go to my Yobit account to try it and explore it. It's full of useful services for ever Crypto user.

• +1 1

Good question dear I am working on YOBIT wallet from 6 months.This is good and beneficiary for me.I have good experience on it.Through Yobit account I earn too much.

I think yobit is the best money exchanger forum with ease of using . Investbox is the best feature if yobit . We can invest our earning to it and in return can get lot of profit from it.

Well, I am new to this forum. I don't know much about yobit. But I heard a lot about yobit from this forum. People are satisfied with yobit.  It's an easy way to withdraw your money. you can trust it without any kind of fear. That's it .

As for me Yobit is a good exchange. I made registration about 4 months ago and I use this service. Also I heard that earlier participants of the Cryptotalk forum earn "good" money, connected Yobit. 

Grand time: launchpad