Mobile hardware wallets - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There are many trusted and secure wallets online.  But many wallets are not safe and reliable. Those are fake. But Hardware wallet is the best and reliable wallet.  Transactions can be done very easily. It works fast.  So this is the best.

HTC phone is the project of cryptocurrency. I think the security will be high in this wallet as the wallet will be bulid it.

I think that the next generation will be more integrated and confident. 

Hardware wallets are mostly used by people that need very high security of their crypto assets, especially people that holds very high quantity of crypto currency.

I've no more idea about this because I'm new here but from my point of view there should be high security for this wallet. Now I got more informations from others.

Yes this is the best wallet but not so popular among the people but it has high security system.It has low transaction fees.It is easy to use and safe.

Thanks for giving such type of information about hardware mobile wallet.In my opinion it is totally new wallet so its rating is too low due to its high price because a lots of mobile wallets which are already used by large community and having low prices are better than any other.But slowly it will become famous if its price will become fair.Thanks again for introducing  this new wallet.

This statement cannot be considered accurate. How can cryptocurrency not be considered as money and many people buy something in return? Governments try to discredit cryptocurrencies because they are not subject to taxation and because some groups may use them to buy weapons for lack of knowledge of their source or destiny. We cannot deny that cryptocurrencies are also used for illegal things. But that doesn’t mean that the truth doesn’t take it away. If so. And not all of us get used to it.

On the contrary, anything that will support cryptocurrencies will have a great future, especially this type of wallet, as they are safe and provide protection for currencies.

• +1 1

It is a good project and it will be very popular and many people will use this wallet, but in the beginning the most important thing is the wallet security system, which must be checked well.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you are welcome
We are on the verge of a future full of successes, development and prosperity in the coming days. This currency has become and has grown in recent times.
Good luck, may God reward you

Sorry to say dear I don't believe on these types of wallets.The online wallet like YOBIT and Ethreaum are the best wallets.Personally I am also user of YOBIT wallet this is advanced and modern wallet.

HTC Phone is a great project for crypto currency, and I would definitely buy one to help them better the world of crypto.

• +1 1

It will be good idea for crybto wallet and more trusted way, I support HTC EXODUS1 hardware and I think it will be successful project in the future , so Iam with this ideas.

• +2 1

In general, I believe that hardware wallets are the best and most convenient way to store cryptocurrencies, there is no chance that you will be hacked if you yourself do not give the password to someone. 

I do not think so it's just another type of marketing for the mobile company i do not think it would make any change in crypto currency world

Hardware wallets only store your points. If you store 1 bitcoin in your hardware wallet it will be 1 bitcoin after 5 years if price of bitcoin went up then you have earned a lot and price dot down then your 1 bitcoin is not worth. 

They can be succesfull in their work they have tight security. To avoid crypto wallet scams you can use it for protection of your assets .There are also other wallets you can also try.

Yes, I have been using some malice and many other wallets .

I have not had any issue in using them but the hardware wallet  is also very and it is very strong keep the cryptocurrency safe .