Mobile hardware wallets - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 2/17/2020 at 1:19 AM, ChadChad said:

I do not know mobile hardware wallets. The wallets I know that are hardwares are not mobile phones. Such as trezor. 

as far as I know mobile hardware wallets are those which is totally physical wallet that means we can touch them and they are totally secured this is the good wallet because our money is safe 

As far as I know I have never heard of a mobile hardware wallet before.  So I don't know anything about it. I can't tell you anything about it.  So next time if I know about this wallet I will definitely let you know about this wallet.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, BTC Future said:

I think that the Exodus phone was launced in 2019. It's price if I remember correctly was a little more than $500 so I wouldn't actually buy it, as I would prefer to buy a Xiaomi with $150, a Ledger Nano S with another $60 and buy the rest amount in Bitcoin instead. I guess they have a market for these phones but I'm not into wasting money for features I'm not going to use.

I don't no exactly how much this HTC exodus mobile prices but you says  500$ dollars its really costly and I don't think to buy this mobile only for hard wallet because 200$ dollars we buy good smart phone then install atomic are trust wallet its better to store our crypto assets.

• +1 1

As of now, no mobile hardware wallet, I have think about it also that phones will be outdated, I do not think this will be a good idea at all. I will also still always prefer normal hardware wallets. 

• +1 1

24 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

Even $90 will by good smart phone in my country, a good android, buy such mobile hardware wallet is not advisable at all. Also like what @Yomose the phone will still be outdated easily unlike hardware wallets. 

Yes, I like this post, I can get hardware wallet at a cheap price and us it on phones, what tells us also that these mobile phone hardware wallets are safe, they will be new in the market and may contain security flaws. 

If you want to store bitcoins in hardware wallet, i would strongly suggest to use nano ledger or trezor wallets.

20 hours ago, Motidepada said:

Yes, but also paper wallets, they are the two safest wallets, both paper and hardware wallets, I have used paper wallet before to store bit coin for two years. 

Paper wallet is secure too like the hard wallet but people don't use it to much like like normal wallet because they don't understand who it work and what to store,the professional use it to much special when you have a big amount to store

• +1 3
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Motidepada said:

I get your point, you are also right, even now, I prefer airgapped devices as wallets, they are the safest to use and private key are stored offline always, these type can not be compromised at all. 

Permit me to ask you this, what are airgapped devices? Are they different from wallets? What are they used for? 

As to what I know, hardware wallet are good to use and more convenient than any other hardware types. 

• +1 2

17 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Paper wallet is secure too like the hard wallet but people don't use it to much like like normal wallet because they don't understand who it work and what to store,the professional use it to much special when you have a big amount to store

In fact, paper wallet is outdated, it is safe though but not easy to use like the hardware or mobile or desktop wallet that I can use to check my balances often and all the time. I will prefer hardware wallet or any other the other two I mentioned. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, Motidepada said:

I get your point, you are also right, even now, I prefer airgapped devices as wallets, they are the safest to use and private key are stored offline always, these type can not be compromised at all. 

Right the majority of wallet save the private keys out of network to make them safe,ans also many exchange use this Technic with users coins too

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

In fact, paper wallet is outdated, it is safe though but not easy to use like the hardware or mobile or desktop wallet that I can use to check my balances often and all the time. I will prefer hardware wallet or any other the other two I mentioned. 

Right want the easy way to store his coins and don't search for other ways,the hardware is the most secure but a lot of people dont want to pay 50 dollars for that and he can find many free wallet

• +1 3
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Right want the easy way to store his coins and don't search for other ways,the hardware is the most secure but a lot of people dont want to pay 50 dollars for that and he can find many free wallet

Hardware is not only the secure way most way, any ways that private keys are stored offline are always secure. But hardware wallets is more convenient if talking about private key to be offline. 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, riskaya1 said:

truly now i am learn this topic. it,s good idea mobile hard ware wallet is the great idea .i think it,s good effect in our life .so that i hope it will very helpful wallet in our life so that. this is very good and trusted site in world.

thank you

No mobile phone should truly be regardless as a mobile wallet, hardware wallets themselves are mobile and are mobile wallets. So far phones are always online, there can not be a true mobile phone wallet. 

• +1 1

On 7/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Normally, life is changing, there was a time phone were never a computer, but now phone are computer, it is also very possible technology will be advance and a mobile phone hardware wallets can be created. Nothing is impossible. 

Very possible for such to happen, but I still have advice for people, so far phone browse, hardware wallet is not perfect to be on phones. We already got hardware wallet, but the fact is to easily connect the hardware wallets with phones. 

• +1 1

hardware Wallet is really trusted and provide good security to it's user . infact i also used legder nano S . it's really Easy to move our Crypto coin from hardware wallets to exchange without any risk . I will recommend to buy hardware wallet from official website .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/29/2020 at 6:27 AM, gourav789 said:

hardware Wallet is really trusted and provide good security to it's user . infact i also used legder nano S . it's really Easy to move our Crypto coin from hardware wallets to exchange without any risk . I will recommend to buy hardware wallet from official website .

You new to read the topic, phones with inbuilt hardware wallet I what we are talking about, and as of now, I do not think there is any Mobil hardware wallet, and if there is, it can not be recommendable because it is phone. 

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:27 AM, gourav789 said:

You are right, hardware wallet are the safest wallets but one thing is like other guy said, the topic is not about harassment wallet but hardware wallet in phones. Is it possible for hardware wallet to be on phones?

• +1 2

2 hours ago, click said:

hardware wallets is most safest wallets in crypto world i have ledger nano this is the good and best wallet it has more futures we can check in ledger website about that i think crypto exchanges wallets are not best way to store digital assets.

You are right, I agree, hardware wallet I the most safest wallet, but the Mobil one may not be possible as phones connect to the Internet over time, it will not be safe and i think the private key may still not be offline. 

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 8:40 PM, EmiKanNi said:

There is nothing impossible, but it can not be advisable. Why? Because it will be expensive and can worth almost $1000. Instead, I can get a good phone at $100 and ledger nano x at below $120. Of i get the two, my hardware wallet will have privacy unlike phones and still use it like a mobile wallet.

You are right. 

I think this topic is all about mobile hardware wallet, with what the topic is all about, are hardware wallet not even mobile? They are right? Yes. So even calling phones such is wrong. The only mobile hardware wallet are the normal ones known not phones. 

• +5 1

On 8/6/2020 at 8:16 AM, Motidepada said:

The only ones I know are paper and hardware wallets.

Well, you have said the right thing, but there is also airgapped devices, airgapped devices store private key offline too, but using such wallet could be so inconvenient, but are used by experts. 

On 7/19/2020 at 9:11 AM, Esratjahan5281 said:

well, I think this is a great idea. Keeping the wallet 100% secure will make people much more reassuring. I think this will be a successful technology

That does not mean they have yet made one. I have not known any mobile phone hardware wallet? And to maintain privacy, normal hardware watts will be fine and more secure and safe. 

About it, is there any phone now that has hardware wallet built in it?

This mobile will be very good because it has an internal crypto wallet and it is very good for sure. I never own any HTC mobile but now am attracted to buy one like that.

Htc is giving priority in the Crypto currency. And the smartphone is our most important gadgets fot our daily life and the wallet integrated within it makes the maximum use of phone. And as it's hardware wallet we mustn't worried about security.

For me it's really a cool and innovative technology. And other smartphone are also giving more and more interest to it like Samsung, which will really push the Crypto reach to more and more audience.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 8/12/2020 at 12:37 PM, Abuyaman said:

They have future but they need to be more secured i will never buy a phone with this feature and i could know that it may be hacked

Yes, exactly my point too, phone itself is online whenever the data is on, also more vulnerable to loss and theft than normal harassment wallet. Hardware wallets are also mobile own there own. I do not see any reason I can also go for expensive phones when incan get larger nano at $60.

It was very interesting for all cryptocurrency user. I have not tried any hardware wallet. I was just a beginner on this platform and there's a lot things that i should learn.