USDT is one of the best stable cryptocurrencies - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zizo06

USDT is one of the best stable cryptocurrencies

I think that the best definition for USDT, is that it is the best stablecoin, clearly you must clarify some things regarding the funds and declare the support of each USDT, since that is one of the things that plays against the currency.

Of course, this is also my opinion. I put all my money when I decide to stop trading because it is one of the best fixed currencies ever, and its benefits are great as you can keep your money's despair through it

Well yep USDT is the best stable coin. There were many stable coins in the market but only USDT that I can trust because it's been 6 years of existence in the crypto market and did you know that the highest of volume of all cryptocurrency which is USDT, it reached now $75 billion. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, my friend, of course, the currency USDT is one of the best digital currencies encrypted, and she proved its wall and shepherd and maintained its physical value, I am able to defend them, and I really great.

• +3 1

It is not strange if you see a high level of stability in Tether because this coin is supported by one of the most stable currencies in the world which is USD. If you see other stable coins are not performing like Tether, it is because they are supported by weaker items such as metals, oil and other valuable objects. Many people convert their earnings to Tether every year and this is another big support for this token.

On 12/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, guatazoo said:

USDT is really the best stable cryptocurrency and it is mostly traded between crypto trading pairs, also it is ranked #3 or #4 I thought in the list of all cryptocurrencies. 

Tether USDT is ranked #3 with the marketcap of $20,680,796,673 and the totally circulating supply of 20,684,166,934 USDT and 24 hours volume is $66,465,195,961 thats makes it to be ranked #3 today.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

USDT is indeed one of the most stable in cryptocurrencies. USDT has become a must-have for the crypto currency exchange at the moment. In many crypto money exchanges, we make our transactions based on USDT. The use of USDT is increasing day by day.

I think many people reckon that USDT is one of the best stable coins, because it's the biggest and the oldest stable coin which can be used almost on any site. I don't like that emission is endless and developers emit USDTs when they want and need and it's the main problem

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Since its inception, stable coin has been considered as a solution for investors to easily protect crypto assets during volatile periods of the market. In which Tether's USDT is considered the most popular stable coin, is the first choice of investors when they think of stable coin, many exchanges like Remitano only support USDT, not other stable coins like USDC, TUSD, DAI, PAX...
Although related to the issue of evidence reserves, USDT is still the king of stable coin, but I expect USDC & PAX when they have impressive developments in the past. Competition will make the market more motivated to grow.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, but it as joined this platform since long ago and many people are enjoying it because many was waiting to see in the yobit account It was one of the cryptotalk  that so people like to be using many people are you just have more  ideas about so believed  We should try to know   how we learn from it  too.

Tether is one of the best cryptocurrencies for transactions, since it is a stable one so the price usually does not change much when you move with this currency, also the network on which it relies is very fast so the transaction is done very fast. 

USDT has made it possible to cut the loss while doing cryptocurrency trading on the different platforms. Due to this decent stablecoin, we should not leave the blockchain sphere to convert our volatile assets into something stable currencies. The best part of USDT is, it is supported in the different blockchain networks including Ethereum, TRON, etc. 

• +2 1

It is a cryptocurrency that people like to use, because many people just use it to get more idea about people. So believe me we should also try to learn how to learn from it. However, yes it joined the platform a long time ago and many people enjoyed it, as many waited to see how USDT would work.

USDT is good for transactions between countries but stable coins cannot be invested because they are not profitable, there is no price increase there so the advantages of each coin may be different. But in my opinion, no matter how good the coin is, stable if invested there is no profit so I prefer BTC, ETH or LTC.

• +1 1

The currency usdt is a 2nd one in my opinion that matters 4th be in future works like a us dollar because it's a currency that is stable like us dollar and due to only this reason us dollar used for several purposes. 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

USDT has made it possible to cut the loss while doing cryptocurrency trading on the different platforms. Due to this decent stablecoin, we should not leave the blockchain sphere to convert our volatile assets into something stable currencies. The best part of USDT is, it is supported in the different blockchain networks including Ethereum, TRON, etc. 

During corona pandemic  i have seen that the usd,usdt trading market volume was all time high than other time so basically  your  message is true..   But a thing of usdt is very bad because if anyone have ERC20 usdt then he need eth to withdrawal  it while if any one have TRC20 usdt then he need trx..  Which is really boring  thing.. 

USDT is a very popular cryptocurrency in this forum. When you invest in currencies, you can make a lot of money. It has no specific catch barrier. It acts as stable as paper currency. It is used by people in many countries. It worked great. However, the market and its demand is much higher.

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But a thing of usdt is very bad because if anyone have ERC20 usdt then he need eth to withdrawal  it while if any one have TRC20 usdt then he need trx..  Which is really boring  thing.. 

Some online wallets have the fee specified in USDT for both Ethereum and Tron blockchain network. Some non-custodial wallets charge you certain ETH or TRX amount for the gas fee. You know gas fee is required to move the cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another wallet address. It's normal to the most of the cryptocurrencies from the different blockchain networks. 

Indeed, it is a wonderful currency and of great importance in this field of our work, as it is more reliable than any other currency and it advances and develops, so I advise everyone to work and trade with it.

The cryptocurrency market was one of the first to stabilize.  Now there are many more types of stablecoins but they cannot defeat USDT.  So be careful what you do then you can make money.

USDT is having some issues with the regulators right now but the CEO of Tether announced that they provided the authorities with more than 2.5 million pages of document that proves the legitimacy of all their transactions. 

It seems the investigations and trial period will take more than a few years and I don't think USDT will have a major negative issue after the that.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 10/5/2020 at 11:59 PM, Zizo06 said:

The digital currency, USDT, has succeeded in joining the best digital currencies in terms of market value in the world, although it is a stable currency linked to the US dollar, and designed to provide price stability in the value of only one dollar, appeared in 2014, to facilitate the digital use of traditional currencies such as the Canadian dollar,  US dollar, Indian rupee, and European euro.

And it succeeded to be in the sixth place in the ranking of the cryptocurrency market in terms of market value, as it managed to reach 4,646 billion US dollars at the present time.

Thank you very much for giving this valuable information about the USDT. Yeah USDT is the best digital currency in the world but it is stable so we can't invest our money in this currency. I think this currency isn't worth for trading because it is stable. So we should invest our money in the bitcoin trade because bitcoin price has many ups and downs. 

USDT is undoubtedly a relief in the market, since it works as a refuge and the problem with commissions was solved thanks to its integration to the TRON network where transfers are basically free as well as fast and safe, in the same way it has a problem And it is the fiat endorsement that is to be clarified in a couple of months.

For me I believe it is good to know that USDT was the best in dollars because I believe that Bitcoin is so I need to know what my future is so we need to understand itThe USDT is a very good currency because its price has dropped since it came on the market and it has not gone down, so it can be called a stable currency. If we all put our money in USDT, there will be no problem because it does not increase or decrease in priceI think it ranks third in trading. We should be very careful about using cryptocurrency to give and receive coins with sellers and buyers.

The demand for Usdt was exceptional! It is a stable coin that I just checked the market cap at coingecko and it has already reached 25 billion dollars! This is remarkable and makes this stablecoin one of the driving factors of the market, that will be increasing even more together with all the market.