USDT is one of the best stable cryptocurrencies - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zizo06

USDT is one of the best stable cryptocurrencies

Probably you read something that was from a year before as the market cap and position in the market for Tether is a lot higher from that. Also we are not very interested in altcoins as there is no potential to profit from them. Saying that one is better than others don't mean anything to me at least.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes it is. Among the stable coins everyone believe in usdt. The coin has always been over our expectation. We use it to store our money and whenever we need exchange it via other currencies. The price always remains within 1% pump or dump. So it does makes profit for professional traders.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, setifien said:

Yes, it's the most used currency du to the many advantages it brings the crypto community, it allows users to have a crypto currency while preserving the same value over time (no, or very tiny fluctuation)

That's true USDT have been used for long time for holding our moneys when the price of one coin is dropping, its good because we don't have to use fiat money to hold our moneys we can still use cryptocurrency that is stable coin.

• +2 1

Of course USDT is best and mostly using stable currency in crypto trading. And it is in top five coins in coin market cap view. Almost every exchange have pair of usdt to other crypto coins.

The tether coin is arguably the most used stablecoin now presently in the Crypto market, as it's just cane on the necessity on having to have a coin which can balance on the unstable price movements of Cryptocurrencies as to have a coin on levels bases with a dollar

• +2 1

On 10/17/2020 at 12:15 AM, setifien said:

I think USDT has not a strict stability because its price varies from 0.96 (0.98/0.99) to 1.01 (1.02...) and it's not backed by exact 1 usd but just by 0.74 usd

@setifien...I don't know where you saw the price of its variety.  However usdt is a stable coin.  It was founded in 2014.  The value of this currency will never decrease or increase.  So you don't have to worry about the price of this coin.  However, it is a crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes, indeed I could also say that USDT is one the best stable coins out there. It is really good that I even use USDT to temporarily store my other cryptocurrencies. So that I'll use that to buy other cryptocurrencies again when it goes down.

Without no doubt, if you are looking for stability In cryptocurrencies then the USDT coin is the best in these aspect, 

To me, not just USDT is one of the best stable cryptocurrency. It is actually the best.

It is pegged with USD which is great considering USD being the main fiat cryptocurrencies are traded against or for and it is actually regulated in a smart way. USDT is the best stable coins.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is not one of the best currencies, it is the best stable currency in the market, its volume and capitalization reflect it, although clearly they have some things to improve, especially in transparency and in terms of capital, that is, they must justify the amount of money they claim to have. .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

usdt is  a stable currency, through which you can determine the extent of your progress and your profit, as I am after completing the deals that I do and I am afraid that the currency rates will collapse, so I store it in the currency of usdt  until I save my capital, it is a cryptocurrency that corresponds to the US dollar

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes my dear you are right i am agreed with you it a single currency which is stable on the graph and we can find it on every exchanger forum  this is best for everyone  it will never go down so invest in this coin for extra earning.

• +5 1

although it is a stable usd-linked coin it has a lot of support for transactions that are made in conjuction with some  cryptocurrencies such as btc, eth and others, it  has allowed some investment platforms to make good returns on long term investments.

The truth is that it is a useful currency for trading and also for buying and selling other cryptocurrencies.
There are other stablecoins, but I trust that one more, because it is one of the oldest.
Of course, I only use it for that, since it does not seem like a good way to invest, since it is assumed that it will always remain at the same price.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2020 at 11:12 PM, Lundborg Crow said:

Of course, USDT is an important coin, it is a kind of market benchmark. Without her, it would be very difficult to have an understanding of current courses and she is a good tool for interchange.

Why cryoto talk admins have not given warning to you, your profile picture is misleading and also it is prohibited by the rules of this forum, kindly change it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, basically. Of course I think that the single currency for it that is stable on the graph and we can find it in every exchanger forum is the best for everyone. In fact it will never go down so invest in this currency for extra earnings.

• +5 1

Usd is the main market coin for every cryptocurrency.  I have been showed that yobit is also support it and we can easily withdraw it to any wallet anywhere. By the way thanks for your informations.

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You are right my friend i'm also agree with you. USDT has very good market in this platform. It's a quite stable currency in this market value. Lot of trader use USDT coin for trading. This is very beneficial crypto currency.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:59 PM, Cleaner said:

@setifien...I don't know where you saw the price of its variety.  However usdt is a stable coin.  It was founded in 2014.  The value of this currency will never decrease or increase.  So you don't have to worry about the price of this coin.  However, it is a crypto currency.

Let me give you this proof (in the picture below which is from yobit exchange), as you may see, usdt has not a fixed rate (against the US dollar), it has a slight variation, but when you trade big amounts this variation becomes more noticeable.

usdt.jpg

On 10/5/2020 at 10:59 AM, Zizo06 said:

The digital currency, USDT, has succeeded in joining the best digital currencies in terms of market value in the world, although it is a stable currency linked to the US dollar, and designed to provide price stability in the value of only one dollar, appeared in 2014, to facilitate the digital use of traditional currencies such as the Canadian dollar,  US dollar, Indian rupee, and European euro.

And it succeeded to be in the sixth place in the ranking of the cryptocurrency market in terms of market value, as it managed to reach 4,646 billion US dollars at the present time.

Tether coin is the number and the most popular stable coin over the years since it launched it value keeps on increase it is the only stable coin that is linked to dollar currency.

• +3 1

USDT is a very good currency because since it came in the market, its price has come down and it has not gone down, so it can be called a stable coin. If we all keep our money in USDT, there will be no problem.Because its price does not increase or decrease.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

USDT is really the best stable cryptocurrency and it is mostly traded between crypto trading pairs, also it is ranked #3 or #4 I thought in the list of all cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

usdt was one of the first stable coins and even if it is not 100% backed with the dollar it remains my favorite stablecoin, then it is on the podium of the altcoin rankings, even dai it is not bad at all, for me all the other stable coins they might even disappear