Learn About nodes and Masternodes Briefly. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Learn About nodes and Masternodes Briefly.

I never had big interest in masternodes, although in this post everything is made clear beacuse people hear about nodes and masternodes and get confused with the meaning of each, so there was this need for further explaining both of these terms.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information I didn't know what nodes are so now I understand some more that they are our computer but only if we have downloaded the blockchain which is the software that we should use to run the cryptocurrency and provide resources to the system to validate transactions and be part of the governance. I still don't understand the masternodes very well but it could be something bigger since they have the master in the word.

It is a very informative post, some coins have nodes and some coins transactions are recorded in masternodes. The difference maybe in the number of transactions or the size of blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

A node is of course understood but a masternode is something I didn't learn what it was so thanks for giving us the description. I have heard about masternodes from some projects but I wasn't aware of what it was. So masternodes are bigger servers? I will have to check about this because it is something I never heard of.

• +3 1

The universe of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain is so extensive and we lack so many details to learn. And this is where you sit down to evaluate how important it is to be participating in this forum. You have earned a good reaction for bringing this important topic here. A basic principle that we must all know to discover what are the elements that participate in the process that takes place in the registration of transfers and that all this was created to improve privacy in transactions, reduce the volatility of virtual currency , make transactions instantly and be part of governance and voting. It should be noted that if you have a particular amount of coins you can participate as a masternode having the possibility of obtaining profits for it.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you for the information. It was my first time hearing about it and it’s very valuable as now I know what it is without having to read huge topics about it. 

So do you mean to say that even my laptop is a node? or it is a node only when i install the bitcoin core in my computer?

On 12/4/2019 at 10:25 AM, teminalibug said:

So few days ago I know nothing about nodes and master nodes, the only thing I new is blockchain and blocks. Then I came across a topic about nodes and I had to ask what are these, the other guy did not tell me what nodes are he linked me to an article where I could learn about it and I found myself reading more and moire articles about.

So here is my brief explanation on what nodes and master nodes are;

Nodes is a server that supports blockchain system, you can say a blockchain runs in a node, nodes could be a computer or any device that has full copy of the blockchain transaction  history.

Now master nodes are bigger servers that are always online and should be online to support the specific blockchain system.

Transaction are processed by nodes and can either be accepted or rejected, when accepted it is added to a blockchain as a block.

I hope you learned much is this brief explanation, I f i missed something let me know in the comment below.

Indeed, the contract is wonderful and that the currency is really strong. It only needs some investors to enter it, and it will rise significantly more than today

• +2 1

Could it be said that nodes and master nodes are software programs that are programmed to process transactions that a blockchain receives? Can it be installed on any computer or are there specific specifications to operate it?

Well for me I have been hearing about nodes and masternodes but I never know what it meant, but seeing your post I have a clue of it and I must say I have grab a vital knowledge from your post.

Have not got the clear idea but I think the nodes has some kind of relations to the miners as the miners are accepting or rejecting the transactions and they do them.