Learn About nodes and Masternodes Briefly. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Learn About nodes and Masternodes Briefly.

Good explanation, the full nodes and the master node operate all the cryptocurrencies that operate with the POS algorithm and this industry has become very widespread and has a good profit income.

Today, nodes are created where you can mine cryptocurrency. The creation of such nodes is the nodes, maybe I'm wrong. Thank you, very interesting information. 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:25 PM, teminalibug said:

So few days ago I know nothing about nodes and master nodes, the only thing I new is blockchain and blocks. Then I came across a topic about nodes and I had to ask what are these, the other guy did not tell me what nodes are he linked me to an article where I could learn about it and I found myself reading more and moire articles about.

So here is my brief explanation on what nodes and master nodes are;

Nodes is a server that supports blockchain system, you can say a blockchain runs in a node, nodes could be a computer or any device that has full copy of the blockchain transaction  history.

Now master nodes are bigger servers that are always online and should be online to support the specific blockchain system.

Transaction are processed by nodes and can either be accepted or rejected, when accepted it is added to a blockchain as a block.

I hope you learned much is this brief explanation, I f i missed something let me know in the comment below.

As I know that masternode is one of the great way to invest genuinely. Also we get passive profit from it. And it give us profit more than staking .

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

8 hours ago, Amir Vao said:

As I know that masternode is one of the great way to invest genuinely. Also we get passive profit from it. And it give us profit more than staking .

Yes there are tokens that would pay you for holding or staking your coins it is like an alternative to mining, but the meaning of masternodes is bigger than that?

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will help us to understand this crypto world. Keep posting like this topic. Such topics are less on this forum. 

55 minutes ago, alex72 said:

Thanks for sharing that information with us because I have learnt about nodes and masternodes from your post I hadn't know it before.

I'm just happy you got to learn something, new, also about nodes there is this kind of investment that is called investing in masternodes, if you heard about staking this is all about it.

There is a lot that you want to explain about the blockchain, it is full of several information that we have to be aware of to know what we are dealing with. All the information that we shared with us was considered valuable, and all the details of the matter were better.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In short, the idea about nodes and master nodes was much better. But many do not understand it and have no idea about its work. In that case, it is possible to get more new updated information by researching and verifying different sites to know better. More beneficial for newcomers.

That a great article, I have been into masternodes but I have not come across a full rich materials like yours. Masternodes are very good too, it is just like mining too

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

So where does the actual meaning of master nodes applies best, on the staking part or deep on the Blockchain part?

The actual meaning of master nodes is a crypto computer wallet that keeps the full copy of the blockchain in real-time, now there are coins that offers rewards for running these master nodes for their coins. While normal nodes are just like your  computer and mine.

I noticed that many users that are working with cryptocurrency in some way just don't understand how nodes and masternodes are powerful and can be really helpful for many people.

I haven't read a lot about the contract, especially Masternode, but the explanation I made for you, you are a little brief, I could not understand the main principle of it. Maybe I will search the web to delve deeper into this idea and share it with members.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nodes and Master nodes both are heavily discussed terms in the the crypto world. I think, I can simplify this,

Nodes:-Simply,Nodes are the crucial components of blockchain's infrastructure which can be computer,phone, bigger servers etc.Without nodes, blockchain's data will not be accessible.

Masternodes:-They are heavily equipped full nodes and mostly, are online every time. Masternodes always keep full copy of blockchain's data in the real time. 

Thank you !

• +5 1

Thank you for the great information about the nodes and master nodes.  I only knew it is new block-chain technology which will hold the transactions of the coins. Your brief explain made me cleared about the nodes and masternodes.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:53 AM, bliznec said:

Today, nodes are created where you can mine cryptocurrency. The creation of such nodes is the nodes, maybe I'm wrong. Thank you, very interesting information. 

A node is similar to your desktop computer. It means that you run the software of the coin. A master node is different. It measn that you own a lot of coins of the selected one, and you stake them, put them on freeze, in order to validate transactions while also running the node on your pc. The node does not consume electricity besides the minimum your pc uses. Masternodes are only on PoS protocols. 

Well for me I have been hearing about nodes and masternodes but I never know what it meant , but seeing your post I have a clue of it and I must say I have grab a vital knowledge from ur post.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Namecoin, offered a Proof-of-Work consensus mechanism for confirming transactions in the blockchain. When using PoW, each translation is checked by a set of equal nodes (from the English node — "node"). Nodes in the Bitcoin network differ only in computing power, and both a home computer with a powerful video card and a large mining farm can create new blocks with transactions.

• +1 1

This is great. I also don't know about this because I am on learning stage. And just like you I get knowledge about this now. So thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the explanation my dear. I am had no idea what masternodes were but I think I was correct about the nodes that I remember reading they are computers that run the software and are help with the validation of transactions.

• +3 1

Masternodes were some marketing play by some smaller altcoins that were trying to increase staking in their networks and price also, but it didn't succeed. I haven't heard about them for a long time and if they still exist they shouldn't be too profitable.

• +2 1

Masternode as I see it was a scam created by some scam coins that wanted to sell big their coins to some investors that never made their investment back and lost from all of this. 

• +3 1

Good explanation for masternodes, in fact it is only for PoS and not PoW because it demands staking bit number of coins. Something like the Ethrereum 2 node that requires at least 32ETH.

• +1 1

To me I will pass on this one and am not getting into it its important to try and check what would happen right now and the right idea right now is to make sure that we are building up that powerful and strong strategy to it we need to really push it to the right side of everything we need to keep on going and putting up that same idea

We have some ways to make money and some thought that masternodes would help but I think that they are now in loss, I think that the profitability of this hype was very low and quickly abandoned, only a few projects kept having masternodes and promote them as something that helps investors.

• +3 1

Thank you. Your topic was useful to me as I did not have any information about the nodes and masternodes and what their mission is in the field of cryptography and the blockchain network. But after I read your topic, I have now more information about these nodes and masternodes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1