whether anyone controls bitcoin - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tranhungritc

whether anyone controls bitcoin

in my point of view we can not control bitcoin, btc is decentralized thats why no one can control it many of people saying  its easy to control btc but its difficult for us 

As per I think  Bitcoin is never controlled by anyone . Bitcoin depends on the demand and supply of it.  If the demand and supply of bitcoin is low then the price is low. And if the demand and supply is high then the price is also high.

No, this is stupid. The meaning of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency itself is that it cannot be controlled and regulated at all, as well as anonymity, this is all called "decentralization". Now there are a lot of centralized coins, they kill the main ideas of cryptocurrency

The whole crypto market is decentralized and used blockchain technology based market and we need to have wallets for transactions purpose there is no centralized body who controls the price of this market. Only market forces done this.

I don’t think anyone controls Bitcoin. However, there are several factors that determine its price. For example, mining costs, the media, politics, as well as supply and demand.

43 minutes ago, Imran7821 said:

I do not know if everybody controls Bitcoin. however I do not think anyone does Bitcoin. Its price is going up in car. If any of you understand, allow me realize.Bitcoin is a decentralized network, so who has the strongest hand when it comes to making changes to the ...

I believe that whales are controlling the market, they have enough money, supplies and everything it will not be impossible that they keeps the market pump or dump.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, tranhungritc said:

Is there an organized or individual dose that can control bitcoin today ?? is it going to be a global trend soon ??

Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone. It is a code that runs in thousands of nodes worldwide. Miners are some of these nods and they use special equipment to solve HASH-256 cryptographic algorithms in order to randomly produce new Blocks on the blockchain every minute. These blocks contain up to 1MB of information on transaction that are broadcasted in the network for validation from the rest of the nodes. Once 51% of the miners have accepted the block as valid then the next one will be chained right after it. This is the blockchain and how it works. If a miner manages to acquire 51% of the hash power for more than an hour, then he will be able to "control" the network by reversing transactions (choosing to continue in different blocks) and double spenting. This is difficult to be done in Bitcoin, as the amount of equipement and electricity needed for a single entity to perform a 51% attack would be cost forbiding. Also the outcome wouldn't be the desired one as the cost would probably be more than the profit.

6 hours ago, Arnold239 said:

Nobody can control bitcoin on the grounds that this is a decentralized system which implies that it goes through system and web, it will be controlled in an other way like controlling the controlling some bitcoins in light of the fact that we need.

The truth is that everyone who buys and sells bitcoin can affect its value but no one can apply any changes to bitcoin's structure. The value of any cryptocurrency can be easily controlled by rich investors and this means circulation of digital coins is not totally decentralized. Holding and HODL can also have a big influence on the bitcoin value because it puts miners under pressure to mine more coins to satisfy the demands. Bitcoin is designed in a way to be affected by the whole community not the individuals.

Yes its true, its being really be sure that this is going to be one thing, there is a lot of good bitcoin that is being controlled there is a lot of good issues that comes with bitcoin itself but control comes from the world of fiat, the fiat world controls bitcoin and the very is seen today, bitcoin was  seen to change a lot from the fall of financial services over the world

I think bitcoin will be a global trend soon, bitcoin is popular and it will be even more popular. Currently bitcoin is not under anyone's control and I think the future is the same

28 minutes ago, lala Balarukh said:

Nobody regulates Bitcoin, I don't think. Bitcoin can also be handled in many ways. If Bitcoin is in his possession. And pretty quickly that will be a worldwide trend.

The ways you can buy and sell Bitcoin are regulated. As well the law defines which wallets are on the blacklist and therefore if you send/receive BTC to these addresses, the authorities may become interested in you, as a person involved in illegal activities.
In the near future there may be as well an attempt to enforce that you need to be registered with your BTC wallet and subject to extensive KYC if you want to own eg. more than $1000 in BTC.

Whales and trders who control the while market for sure we people control the price of the market qll the time.

It is not possible for anyone to control Bitcoin because it is based on concept of decentralization and if someone controls it then the basic concept of blockchain technology were killed.

I don't think there is anyone that can controll the price of bitcoin and this will not be of benefit if anyone will be controlling bitcoin

There is no one that control the price of bitcoin, the bitcoin can be controlled by the traders, investors and the whales, they have that power to change the direction of the market

Certainly there is no individual, organization or government that can control bitcoin, but there is a possibility that this will happen if one man can control 51% of the mining power.

7 hours ago, Sual Mustapha said:

From what I gathered, bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and that's why they use Blockchain technology. But rumours go round that the whalers control the crypto market when ever they want. 

I cant say that they completely can move crypto market, because when they dump it it eventually recover and when they pump it that is even dangerous time to buy because it is nit a real price, i even suspect the rise to 20k in 2017 was an manipulation of price.

The most important point of blockchain and bitcoin is being descenterlised so no one can control the price of it. but in the last days some news affected the price of bitcoin. so that's not good in my opinion. 

Of course, the Bicoin is controlled by billionaire companies that feed by liquidating thousands of newbies at a loss, those falls and big candles in the charts are what control the Bitcoin investing trillions of dollars to move the market, so you must have knowledge  of trading to be able to invest and exit in profits.

What controls Bitcoin is the investors themselves, who make their decisions based on the behavior of other investors involved in the market, according to their intuition and their own vision, rather than a careful analysis of the market.

Bitcoin price analysis shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving currency prices. Positive media coverage through new technologies creates a cycle of well-known media exaggeration.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:29 PM, bliznec said:

Yes, a certain group of traders, or maybe even whales, who have a lot of bitcoins, controls bitcoin. One whale can raise the price of bitcoin. 

Those high investor's that invest huge amount of money are good to be trusted I hope so

13 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Those high investor's that invest huge amount of money are good to be trusted I hope so

Yes, but many do not see these investors, and this hinders a bit, the promotion of the cryptocurrency market. Although, why see investors who make trading volumes in order to raise the price of bitcoin. 

I only know of the big whales who can control the price of BTC with their manipulations by carring out large amounts of exchanges since they are holders of millions of cryptos.