Exchange do you recommend me? - Page 2 - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coindrez

Exchange do you recommend me?

I recommend you to use yobit exchange. It is a good exchange and it is very safe and secure. It is very easy to use and it has enough fee. I myself use yobit Exchange and in addition to it use many more exchanges. But I love to use yobit exchange and I recommended others to use it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We would advise you to exchange in Yobit h, it is very serious and many people use it. Because we should use what most people use .Because we don't have that experience, we can do people's experience A. 

Yobit is a excellent site. It's have no more fees. If we not work properly then we like this. This is a reality every department has fees. But with fees it's also more good site. We can earn more money by this. By trading we can live up our business. 

i suggest you about yobit i think its better than others and secure The fee of transaction and deposit currency little bit its provide high level security from unauthorized access 

There are usually several exchangers in the online world but I would recommend you to Yobit to exchange.  Because this exchanger is more secure and reliable.  Moreover, the security system of this exchanger is very modern.  And its exchange fee is very small.  As a result, anyone can exchange their cryptocurrency on Yobit.

I would say Yobit or Binance. Im using them both. Yobit to trade on & Binance to buy BTC with debit / credit card. The withdrawal fees are a bit high on Binance, its a set amount of 7.50 USD for BTC. I dont know what the fees are for other currencies.

Whatever you do, stay away from Bittrex !!!!!! Their KYC policies stinks, they will freeze your account & steal your funds. Their KYC policy is almost impossible to do. Any exchange located in the USA has very strict KYC policies.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It depends on you how can you prefer which exchange do you like the most and which exchange do you feel that it is much easier to use it then other exchanges and I will asked you to use Yobit and Binance exchange.

I suggest you use Peer Bank. It has very low transfer fee. It also has some cryptocurrencies and a good wallet. It has a platform that can be traded.
Binance is also good for having all the services you want to do. It only provides good currency that has the future of reliable projects and partnerships.

Yobit is best exchange for using we can trade on this exchange easily and the features of this exchange are also very good security feature is very best and we also can check history of any currency and we also can check recently people's who are buy or sell that currency and the best feature is that we also can check the current price of any currency by this platform this feature is very very interested.

• +3 1

In my case I would like to recommend you yobit.net that is very secure site for exchanging any kind of currency at low rates. Also it is very professional and comprehensive site for users. It ensure safety to users and provide every specific conditions they need for their easiness. Yobit is one of best site for doing exchange's forever.

I recommended you to use yobit exchange this is really good bro  .  it have a lot of qualities  .  its fee is very low you can easily withdrawn with this if you want to do this  .  if you want to buy some coin and then want to sell  .  you sell it on yobit  .  

• +2 1

I trust you are as of now an individual fro crypto currency trade, just read about their value and charges and compare it with other currency you are famous with, You can likewise utilize bitcoin.

• +2 1

Binance and Yobit are best exchanges

These both are well supportive and they have less deposit fee 

These both have alot of Cryptocurencies 

They provide huge profit to it's investors 

Don't ever trust scammers site 

If you want to buy Bitcoins be carefull and buy from these both Exchanges only 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I only using one exchange and that one is yobit and I trading by this application I have some knowledge about it and that is due to only using this platform when I started working on this platform then I know about yobit and with the passage of time I learned more about it. 

Hi my dear. I recommend you to use payeer bank,  it is very good, it has very low transfer fees. The exchange charges a fee for each transaction, which depends on the cryptomnesia itself. I have used it personally and I have found it very secure and safe place to invest on trading or exchange.

That is really sad to hear about your lost. But now you should not to worry about it because I would like to tell you about the best trading site that is YoBit site. I have been using YoBit for 2 months and haven't faced any problems in this site. It also has less fee of trading and withdrawal as it charges only 0.002 LTC for withdrawing the money. Moreover it also has the many useful feature of Investbox in which you can investigate your money with different percentage of interest rate for different time period.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I recommend you to use payeer bank account. It is very good . It has very low transfer fee. It has some cryptocurrency. 

The exchange charge a fee fir each transaction. 

Probably the best exchange is Binance, that I know of. You should always double check any exchange before sending them your money. One way to check, is to see how long they have been on the internet. Another way, is to see what country they are located in & if that country has good exchange laws, protecting its customers. Also, check other forums / web pages to see if there are good / bad reviews.

The worst exchange that I know of is Bittrex. Bittrex will steal your money & not return it. The KYC at Bittrex is absurd & really invasive. Bittrex is located in the USA & any exchange located in the USA has really strict KYC rules. Find any exchange that is located outside the USA.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

If you have correctly understood your intent from the question, then your choice of the yobit platform is a good thing because the transfer fees are low compared to others, and as another advice when you want to withdraw the balance, choose a low-paid currency on the transfer, such as ltc.

I hope that I have been of benefit to you.