Exchange do you recommend me? - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coindrez

Exchange do you recommend me?

I have used many but their fees are very high, I have lost a good amount on some of them trying to exchange these currencies. Do you know how to use yobit?
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I recommend the Nominex exchange. Exchange advantages are: Low fees, No KYC needed, great referal program with Unlimited affiliate levels, Visa and MasterCard support, deposit & withdraw with your bank card, opportunity to try your hand on a Demo account, as well as participate in free tournaments and win real money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Yupit remains the vantage point in terms of fees. Really I’m proud to use YouBit

Yobit remains the vantage point in terms of fees. Really I’m proud to use YoBit

Edited by djadz
  • +1 1

Fees nowadays is something complicated sometimes . when it comes to make investment , payments or deposits we look for  low fees and Yobit is the perfect exchange for this Yobit charges is only 0.02% great deal .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I recommend jobit.net it is an excellent exchange has a large number of cryptocurrencies among the main btc, dash, ltc among others and it is very safe

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I recommend you to use Payeer Bank, it is very good, it has very low transfer fees. It also has some cryptocurrencies. In addition, it has a platform that can be traded on.
Binance is also good as it has all the services that you would like to work on. It also provides only good currencies that have a future in the field, reliable projects and partnerships.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The YOBIT purchase of crypto currencies is possible through various trading pairs against for example Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), Waves (WAVES) and the YoBit Token (YO). The exchange also offers several pairs against the US dollar (USD) and the Russian rouble (RUB).
The exchange charges a fee for each transaction, which depends on the cryptomonnage itself. However, according to YoBit, this does not usually exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount. It is therefore based on a "flat rate model" rather than a "manufacturer/taker" model like other exchanges. In addition, YOBIT is thus positioned in the lower-middle rage, as the industry Average is around 0.25%.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I hope you are already a member of yobit exchange, just read about their fees and i hope you give it a good rate. You can also use binance, it's another exchange that i like because it has affordable fees just as yobit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I personally use many platforms to move my cryptocurrencies, but in terms of daily use of and very trustworthy when it comes to storing my tokens, I use only 2 platforms: Binance & Yobit.net since one complements the other in such a way that I feel satisfied by working with both. Yobit.net currently has many advantages such as: low fees, high daily volume of transactions, good investment funds, mining that is on the rise and very serious. Binance also has many investment options with high profit rates, peer to peer for your local currency, promotions and very reliable since CEOs always deal with their clients through AMAs. Both are 100% serious and recommended.

• +3 2

I recommend you use YoBit .Competitively low fees,There are no KYC / AML processes to complete, allowing traders and investors to remain anonymous. Users are able to earn free coins via the “Free Coin” interface.     

• +3 1

Well, there are many Exchange to work with, you have to see what their deposit and withdrawal fees are and which of the currencies the platforms have available, see their security, the requirements they ask for, some ask for KYC, others do not, well, all of that is done to greater security in the operations to be carried out. Binance, Yobit, HitBTC among others are highly recommended. It is a matter of making an analysis of which one is best for you.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2020 at 12:10 PM, cesar1988 said:

I recommend you use GATE.IO I have been using it and the commissions are very cheap, it also has many cryptocurrencies to exchange.

these are dark exchanges. I would say that people should think very carefully before using any exchange and should always remember the golden rule that they should never put too much money into any exchange even if it is a very reliable exchange one should not make the mistake of leaving too much money on exchange

• +3 1

I recommend Yobit if you are not in yet sing up  with your Email... it is the best exchange has a good interface for trading also it has good plans like investbox Dice Game and Virtual Minig that allows you to earn  1% to10% percentage of several currencies also it is without KYC and with a good security service to save your coins.

Yobit is the exchange that gives you the most profitability.

• +2 2

14 hours ago, Joseph J said:

I recommend Yobit if you are not in yet sing up  with your Email... it is the best exchange has a good interface for trading also it has good plans like investbox Dice Game and Virtual Minig that allows you to earn  1% to10% percentage of several currencies also it is without KYC and with a good security service to save your coins.

Yobit is the exchange that gives you the most profitability.

Good suggestion @Joseph J Yobit website exchange is ideal for newbie to start doing trade without investing their money, because on Yobit there are many option to gain some income every day, one of those option is this forum Cryptotalk and then they can use Investbox to grow their income then comes the trade.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 hours ago, HanSerb said:

Yobit is not hard to use, go to your yobit account, below your balance, you will see a searching space, input the coin you want to exchange, the other coin you are exchanging to or from, click on it below the searching space, it will bring out a result, click on the results, you will see the trading page that will load. 

Yobit is a very good exchange, they are one of the best. But I can also recommend you binance, kucoin, bit mix and bitfinex. They are good too to be recommended. Although, based on what I read, I am only using yobit for now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, there are many sites used for exchange. According to my experience, I would like to recommend you to ne trust on YoBit site. I have used it personally and I have found it very secure and safe place to invest on trading or exchange. For exchange, it has also few fees to exchange as well as also less withdrawal fee.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hi!

there are many exchange are available but some are exchange rate are high and some exchange forum are not trusted.but i recommended you yobit net is one of the best exchange forum you can exchange over cryptocurrency into any currency.it is trusted exchange.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i can recommend you 3 different exchange. first one is yobit. second one is binance and third one is coinex. both have a great options by themself. you can earn passive income on yobit's investbox. you can make trading on binance with lower fees if you carry binance coin. choose which one you want.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 10/5/2020 at 6:44 PM, coindrez said:

I have used many but their fees are very high, I have lost a good amount on some of them trying to exchange these currencies. Do you know how to use yobit?

I would recommend Yobit. I have been using Binance to buy BTC, to send to my computer wallet. But the withdrawal fees on Binance, are pretty steep / high.

BITTREX is a crappy exchange, dont use it. For any reason. It is located in the USA. You should avoid using any exchange located in the USA. The reason being, is that the USA forces the exchanges to use a very strict KYC ( Know Your Customer ) policy. They almost treat you like a criminal before you even open an account.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yobit is the one of best forum, this is a forum that has a lot of currencies besides Cryptocurrency. A lot of profit is earned by investing here. It is very easy to invest.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I will recommend yobit exchanger. Because it is very much safe and secured. A big number of people use it. And there are not any complain regrading this exchanger. 

• +3 1

As the question is about the best exchange platform than the answer is "Yobit" as it is the one that cares about its users and friendly. It has been widely used and the number of it's users are increasing day by day.  No need of KYC and invest as much as u want with your loving side like investbox dice and IEOs. The excellent feature is that u can withdraw your coins any time 

• +3 1

U can find a large number of exchange platform with various features but If u ask me for recommendations than I would like to say that Yobit should be your priorities as it offers a lot of facilities and the more important u can trade and earn a passive income and more importantly u can also with anytime without no restrictions

• +5 1

Dear friend I think Yobit is a good exchange and secure exchange in the world. I regular trading in Yobit platform and easy trading. I always avoid risky exchange because if loss my asset for low fee reason loss all of. So I think exchange fee does not matter. Security is best think to trading.

• +3 1