Will exchanges hacked by hackers affect the price of BTC? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
thachnguyen

Will exchanges hacked by hackers affect the price of BTC?

Sure if the biggest exchanges mostly will be hacked a lot of moneys, they will need to drop the price of bitcoins in order to buy many of bitcoins in low price in order to be recovered their loss

• +2 1

Sure of course, when the cryptocurrencies exchanging platform has been hacked it must affect the bitcoin price, and the bitcoin also will affect others cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/8/2019 at 8:28 AM, Silvinator said:

I don't think it has such a big impact on the price of the BTC, however it may happen that at some point the amount of money that is hacked is strong enough to change the price.

Previously I did not think it had a big impact on bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is anti-hacking and even bitcoin is able to overcome such things so that the amount of money hacked is strong enough to change prices so in the future it should be even better.

• +1 1

If they will hacked all of top 5,exchangers i think yes but thats too impossible only the investors buyers and sellers can dictate the price if bitcoin or all kind if crypto currency

As i know cryptopia was hack with more than $24 million USD and still many are still un accounted for  and after this cryptopia never comes back, While binance was hack for almost $40 Million USD and it likes it was nothing and life's goes on.

• +3 1

spacer.png

The amount of money stolen from each exchange is a few tens of millions of dollars. Usually an amount like that does not affect the price, despite being large for dollar standards, it only amounts to a few thousand bitcoin. If satoshi's coins was being sold then I would be more concerned because hundreds of thousands of bitcoin would move around in that case.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

There is but exchanged too exhibit anticipated this before and Its digital humankind as we recognize criminals are everywhere.just be prepared for all happened 

It is possible ,there is but exchange also have anticipated this before .at some point the amount of money that is hacked is steong enough to change the price 

depending on how the hacker will use the hacked coin. The case of the hacking of the Bitcoin Cs exchange does not really affect investors to get into Bitcoin. there have been cases that have been hacked and at least 7,000 BTC have been issued by hackers.

• +1 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies, hackers are always everywhere and it's hard to control them, and in terms of affecting bitcoin, I think it's possible, but not much.

• +4 1

Yes exchanges can be hack there is no such perfect system that can exist right now, but most of the exchanges security right now are really good so it won't be easy to hack.

• +3 1

Hackers usually do not prefer hacking exchanges online or originally, but they create the same page as Yopit, for example, but it is a scam of theft. But the Bitcoin network is protected with the most extreme protection, no harm or fear of platforms.

Personally, I say of course, if the broken stock exchanges will have an impact on the price of bitcoin, because each exchange has many coins, if the pirates managed to penetrate the stock exchanges in other words, all the currencies that were on the stock market were stolen by the hackers, and certainly they will be sold  Directly by hackers' stolen coins, this will lower the Bitcoin price.

• +2 1

I think not much, When stolen bitcoin was move it's normally monitored by exchange that was hacked before and the hacker was also confused to convert to fiat money, Basically not really much i think.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 3:10 AM, thachnguyen said:

Will exchanges hacked by hackers affect the price of BTC?

no because when they hack exchanges they will keep the coins that the have stolen from them so there is no pump of dump from bitcoin. there would be a change of the price only if the hackers would sell all the coins with fiat currencies, and also the sold amount should be huge to affect the price

Thanks for this great information. Yes, it could affect the price of bitcoin, because if the hacker wanted to sell the stolen bitcoin, the price of bitcoin would drop if it was in large quantities.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

11 hours ago, casul said:

On Walk 24 this yr, Singapore-based totally DragonEx change declared a misfortune of $ 7 million. DragonEx has now not guaranteed to bargain customers as other trades do. Instep they may discount with the aid of Tie or Winged serpent Token. Underneath is the BTC fee reaction after the change became hacked

This is a really very bad new for Crypto currency , in general any problems like this at any exchange effect the world of Crypto like the hacking attacks in Binance

I don't think so because we have many exchange site and each site have it own features which it works with. Hackers may hack exchange site but I don't see the reason why it should affect the price of bitcoin

Depending on the attack or the amount of money stolen, it will of course affect the price.  We can think of the event as follows;  With the stolen Bitcoins, a new supply is created in the market and with the selling pressure, the price starts to move downwards.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

If a hackers hack exchange nothing will happen to bitcoin price is just that the people who are trading for that exchange will be affected, I say that because is not entire crypto are in that exchange. 

On 12/4/2019 at 10:46 AM, Superred said:

Obviously when exchanges got hacked then it will have any impact for crypto price itself especially bitcoin price but indeed most of it happened temporary because after several weeks then the price will bounce back again 

I agree with you partner, the market will definitely bounce back in the exchange site and also many altcoins will be affected

Sadly we can't put all the blame on exchanges as the cost of providing ultimate informations security is extremely high and can actually make an exchange unprofitable. Although quite a few times it was obvious that there was inside involvement with the malicious attack. Personally I'm shocked when I read about huge numbers that reach hundreds of millions. This is basically irresponsible from the exchanges part not securing in cold storage so much money.

Well..I am a new user and I don't have any knowledge about it and i want know about this so I needed someone who give me some knowledge about it...thank you

You give very knowledgeable information bro I really don't no this hacks are done by hackers, and they loss million of dollars from this exchange I know only binance exchange hack, that time also binance exchange loss so much account of bitcoins, but you give loss I wonder how much hackers use advance technology to break the security by this exchanges.