Crypto As Income - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoCrypto

Crypto As Income

It is true, there are companies that have begun to pay in this way to ensure a high degree of security of information or transactions, so I expect that all companies and countries will adopt the idea of paying in this way in the future, but at the present time I do not rely on encryption as a basic income but rather as an aid to my basic work.

Yes crypto as a income is a great thing specially for those who know the exact way of it how to use this crypto world like many people are getting profit by doing trading here and some are also investing and getting benefits from it.

Hello dear friend, the Cryptocurrency is taking a turn in the life of each of the members of this forum and we can consider it as part of our daily income at the same time it provides us with information, knowledge and learning about the Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

We can get payment for making useful posts. This is not a hard work. This platform is part time job for me.By working crypto currency I can earn much coins. These coins are so helpful for me. 

Crypto is a good business and we can use it an an income because crypto market is a good market and in this market we can buy the coins and safe them and wait for the good time but so many peoples will trade on it and make money on daily basis in it. Crypto is the best business in the future

For now, I use cryptocurrency as my first source of my income but I don’t put my focus in crypto. I made side income from freelancer they could provide payment with bitcoin.Besides you can learn a more things that improve your knowledge.

On 3/31/2021 at 6:41 PM, Mhmdas21 said:

I think there are many big companies that are accepting payment in encrypted currencies, and this is really beautiful, so it became easy to earn through encrypted currencies

Yes there are many companies which are accepting crypto payment but not directly, it is indirectly by using third parties, even amazon accept crypt payment but by using eGifter, other uses bitpay merchants and other third party services.

We use the crypto as income. Because crypto is the best way to earn the money. If you invest in crypto currency then you can earn a good profit. And from cryptotalk forum you can learn knowledge about crypto currency and earn money freely. 

Crypto as paycheck will be good and definitely make payments much faster and secure but this will depend on the type of crypto you are using. Some crypto currency have very good means of growing and falling and might disrupt your paychecks

Crypto really can change our life.. Especially in international transactions with low fees ! Crypto is becoming more popular day by day and some governments and companies start accept using bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and this is really a good step!

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my friend. It is a wonderful and modern idea that would make encrypted currencies stronger, but I do not think that many people will dare try them before adopting the encrypted currencies formally by countries

• +4 1

Crypto is definitely income for me. I started crypto because i wanted to earn invest and earn some extra money on the side, however, fast forward 3 years and i'm here today as an advocate of cryptocurrencies. I believe crypto is more than a means to earn income but also as a means to change the world for the better.

• +2 1

crypto is a new business where we can make a lot of money and change our lives. Those who do not have a job can join the crypto business and make money quickly. Crypto is a company, and we can profit from it because so many people are doing it at the moment.

DeeYes of course, crypto can be considered as income of the person. But it should be an additional income to the person with the actual person. I am still a student and after the completion of my study, I will do the job and choose the crypto world as part time job that the profit will be my additional income to my actual income.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I believe crypto itself won't get you rich or alot amount of money but it will open to you many doors that if you were smart enough to use them wisely it will give alot of money but still for a student like me who is always busy and can't go and work another job it gives a good source of income that i am grateful for. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies as income are a good investment now and in the future as well, that is why we must invest in them now that we can do it, then we cannot regret it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working in cryptocurrencies returns a good income, but you have to spend more time and the rate of money depends on the effort you put in and the way you make money. There are people who use mining and investment people and some of them depend on trading. And all of that requires experience.

I don't think it's a good idea, as the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is very volatile, and cannot be calculated as a fixed salary, so it will not be possible for us to get paid with these currencies.

Crypto is the best forum.  Because a lot of income can be made with this crypto.  We can now make money sitting at home.  Moreover, if we work according to the rules, then our reputation will increase and we will be able to earn more money.  Moreover, if we work according to the rules, we can be successful.

Of course, my friend, encryption, being very popular, considers an important source of income for many, in addition to the fact that many companies have begun to see the ability of encryption and also began to deal with it and also to pay using encryption.

Our presence in the crypto world and our acquisition of more important information about economic areas and how to invest in cryptocurrencies, paper currencies and even the dollar, in addition to our knowledge of airdrops and how it occurs.
 We also knew how to avoid fraudsters and the procedures we must follow in order to protect our wallets that we use to transfer bitcoins to them.
 In addition to my earning money that helps me pay for my tuition and university fees.

Hence encryption is the best income.

I believe that Bitcoin is part of the development of technology, and in the future we will be able to receive our salaries in cryptocurrencies and bitcoins and also pay online in Bitcoin and I think this is a good thing.

• +1 1

Thank you, of course, cryptocurrencies can be considered a primary source of income for many people around the world, especially students due to their lack of time, as it does not cost you much time and effort, some people still do not believe in the idea of making money from home and may consider it a waste of time, but I think within two years  All people will be working in this field.

• +2 1

Expectations suggest that cryptocurrencies will increase their dependence a lot in the future, and investing in them is important and good. In addition, as a student, my dependence on cryptography as a source of income is very wonderful and helps me organize my time.

• +3 1

Crypto is the best low maintenance additional pay for everybody And it's developing its organization extremely quick. So in the event that you need to acquire a decent sum by buckling down giving a center psyche and that is the reason digital money is the most ideal way.