DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

andre-francois-mckenzie-iGYiBhdNTpE-unsplash.jpg

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -3 1
  • -2 2
  • -1 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin will always be there since most of the companies already started seeing its potential, therefore it could be use in the world. Hope that it could get successful because we are like its successors, we can earn a lot since we are early here on crypto.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You know the existence of Bitcoin or its disappearance after 3 years does not come back to the banker or politicians, but to the cryptocurrency community! and as I see that more days pass more new people are interested then no question of disappearing.

I do not think the bitcoin is stable. Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillions. Right now the market is too small and easily manipulated by the whales and big investors.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

no, bitcoin will never be stable. if the price is still stuck right now, the answer is yes. indeed there is currently no significant movement between up or down. still always in the range of $ 7,000. but there will definitely be big movements and currents ahead of the new year, or 27 December. We will see later.

Bitcoin will still exist for more than 10 years from now and it will be the topic of the days to come, it will not be worthless

On 12/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

I think next three years, bitcoin is still existing. It is because without bitcoin, other altcoins will not also exist. If banks will not accept bitcoin, then their altcoins that allowing will not grow and been popular to the public.

I think bitcoin will still be there for the future. maybe later the bank will collaborate with bitcoin to make transactions. we'll see in the future.

Exist yes but we more about the price and volume. This time many institutions, countries and people accept bitcoin as alternative income and payment, from that reason we can say bitcoin will exist. The main problem is how to increase value and quantity bitcoin, people will keep use as long profitable so if you have news about this one please share with us.

The news circulating bitcoin will continue to be used for the next 10 years. crypto-world supporters and community will certainly not let this die in vain, as long as the blockchain technology is not defeated with new financial technology, crypto-world will remain alive, even many people who say one day the price of bitcoin will soar high.

This will be totally exist in the world of cryltocurrency because this is our future and there are many people using this to help them to earn money and also when we look at the rankings of crypto, bitcoin got the top 1 of it.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:09 PM, Migo said:

I don't think there an exact answer for this, no one knows but I can tell that bitcoin will stay for a long time from now, nothing sure yet

I agree to this man because only the CEO and the employees will only know the real status of bitcoin but he is right the company will stay for a very long time.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

it's definitely too big to fail.

let's see another ath coming.

In my opinion I think Bitcoin will still exist for a decade because it just 10 years of existence unless there's going to be another specie of Bitcoin that could be different from the one we are actually trading currently 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 5:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Yes why not. Bitcoin is a good coin and it will be stable soon and i hope Bitcoin would be the best coin in just some years because still Bitcoin will not touch the high it will soon touch the 52,000$ this time and i hope after that it go to more high and it touch the 100,000$ in just 2 to 3 years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you mean now or in the future? Bitcoin will stabilized his price when will be regulated, right now and in the short future we will show again the go up and down price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin exists today and keeps afloat no worse than other assets. As for the future and whether Bitcoin will grow, then definitely yes. 

I don't know and that's why you can depend your life with bitcoin. Bitcoin use on line network, use all your profit to support your activity in off line. Not easy work, currency will, bitcoin will replacement but blockchain technology will grow up.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:59 PM, Naylor89 said:

I do not think the bitcoin is stable. Bitcoin will likely stabilize when the market cap is running several trillions. Right now the market is too small and easily manipulated by the whales and big investors.

I agree with that, stability of Bitcoin will only come with more merchants and institutional investors bring their money into the Bitcoin network, so to be able to cushion the volatility brought about by speculators. Until then, we should forget about a stable Bitcoin. Nevertheless, Bitcoin is still going to be here decades to come because it's the answer to the payment network people want.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Obviously bitcoin will still in market in next 3 years. huge people are investing in bitcoin so none can make it a cheap coin if he wants to do.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Not for 3 year btc will be valuable for whole life I think. now a days people are becoming very much interested about btc and they are investing on it.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

For the next few years, it will. If you're talking about decades, then probably not. Though we can't say it doesn't exist, since it's still stored on the network, it's just that it would be dead.

Nothing lasts forever really, and even Bitcoin has its limits. What I am only sure of is that another framework much better on Bitcoin, that would surpass its current limitations, would exist in the future and possibly replace it, though that's not yet soon to happen.

Never bitcoin never stablecoin and it's depends on market if market is good news it will go up and if bad news spread then it will go down that's why it is not stable because of market 

Bitcoin has not stabilized and it will continue to exist in the years to come. Bitcoin price is always in fluctuation and even in the dump market, it is still going up and down by about $500. If someone is looking for a stable coin he had better choose Tether (USDT). The definition of stability is that the price of a coin doesn't change more than $100 in a short period of time. In other words, stable coins are not suitable for trading because you can't buy or sell it to increase your initial investment. We will soon witness another big price movement for bitcoin and the period of dump market will go to an end. Don't pay attention to those who want to advertise bitcoin as a stable coin. They are wrong.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1