ETH 2020 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Avijit

ETH 2020

What is Etherium Express? I heard only about Etherium 2.0 and thought that ETH price will greatly rise up because of that, but i don`t have any thoughts about that EEX

ETH is down to to 145$ in march but after that is start rising again and he rise to 220$ , and now the price of ETH is 209$ , and i think that is will be rise more than 400$  before and of 2020 , i think this because bitcoin will rise to to a big amount , so the ETH will rise to.

ethereum in the year 2020 has remained above $200 although it has had some price increase to $250 investors are waiting for a good upward movement above $270 or $280 in order to make their ETH sales and earn several dollars 

We expect the price of ethereum to rise above $200 by the end of 2020 as of recently the price reached $209 before it goes down.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:50 PM, Riotu said:

I think Etherum is in a position I think is better now. We must believe that 2020 will be in a better position than before. Thank you.  

i agree with you we should believe in ethereum because in the year of 2020 ethereum developer teams are launching ethereum 2.0 where we can also earn passive income by staking ethereum but minimum amount required is 32 ethereum

I think before the end of 2020 the price of Ethereum will definitely pump because of it's high demand in the cryptocurrency market lately. So I advice anyone having Ethereum to not panick and sell for now that he should hold bull run is coming.

On 5/25/2020 at 2:12 AM, Nab said:

ethereum in the year 2020 has remained above $200 although it has had some price increase to $250 investors are waiting for a good upward movement above $270 or $280 in order to make their ETH sales and earn several dollars 

I'm buying the Ethereum dips as there will be hype soon. Unless Bitcoin goes into bear again, I think that Ethereum will beging rising a lot especially with the release of ETH 2.0.

From what I have analyzed, I have learned that Ethereum follows the path of bitcoin so if Bitcoin will go high then offcourse ethereum will also go high. And very soon ethereum going to lunch eth 2.0 so I guess 2020 is very special year for ethereum.

Eth 2020 is a good year for eth to move to next hype in price. The eth market price crosses $210 this year and we are hoping to see more rise to 250- 300 more increase in price as Bitcoin also take a hype.

We never know what will happen to Ethereum in the future because it is also a volatile coin like bitcoin but I hope it will continue to increase in market value because many users are using ETH.

At the present time I think after the Bitcoin users of cryptocurrency are preferring ethereum for doing their trading and investment activities because etherium is the only coin which is now giving a good amount of profit and has a good price of it so launching any other ethereum coin can also be a successful coin in future.

I do not expect a significant increase because the ethereum did not wear out well this year or last year. In order for the price of ethereum to rise, the price of bitcoin must rise.

• +1 1

I think that the ether at the peak can easily take 210-215 dollars, which is quite a tasty and attractive price for us! The main expectation, as well as much depends on the price of bitcoin!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Now ETH is popular like bitcoin, litecoin   etc. It is not possible to say for sure how much it will cost because its price is constantly rising and falling. It is depending  on it’s market value. I hope it will cross 200$+ At the end of this year 

If we look at its success in the market, we can predict the approximate price of the cryptocurrencies. But we cannot say about the price of ETH in 2020, because a new coin relies on upcoming Ethereum and other currencies. We cannot even know its price. It should be long.

Ethereum currency is gradually increasing in the market at high rates, that is, within a few months. I think Ethereum coin now has many competitors and I think that's good. In the near future we can see that it is flying high as ethereum is the most preferred currency after bitcoin.

• -1 1

Your prediction was right.  It is 2020 and the price oth ETH is 238$+. Now a lot of people use ETH and it is one of the most popular coins in the crypto world. Hopefully the price will be more increased in next years      

As of today 16-07-2020 ethereum is reading $235 in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which is not too bad to sell for those who Invest huge capital on ETH last year because I know the price has increased compared to when they bought and I will advise them to hold to at least end of this year due to the high possibility of the coin rising further in the market but I can really say the actual price and for that reason I think ETH can reach $300-$350.

Like many projects that have arisen as a result of ETH. I think that every initiative is good, we will have to see how it develops and we do not rule out anything about the new ETH express. Thanks for your input, good luck, success and profit !!!

I think ethereum will reach about 450$ in the end of 2020 year. We can see that it become more and more popular, this tendention should continue.

The expectation of many users about the Etherum is that the price will rise due to the pandemic and exceed the value of the other cryptocurrencies, in addition, every day it has become more solid in the market, even almost all the Exchange use it to trade.  As a user I recommend it !!

Indeed, the development of the code has been completed and it has been released, which will increase the speed of processing transactions on the network, and thus the value of the currency in the crypto market will increase, as it is one of the main currencies to keep.

• +1 1

Ethereum is one of the currencies that our wallets should not be devoid of, as it is a currency that will achieve profit for us in the end. In general, the Ethereum-based team is a mighty team, and the blockchain for it is used by hundreds of other currencies. In addition to its continuous developments, this is what makes this currency and its value continue to rise.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 10:03 AM, Nurul Huda said:

If I think that etherium is one of the most important and expensive coins in the market so that it can balance bitcoin, for now many people hope that the price will be better and even soar as many people expect it to be at 500/600 dollars because of the biggest expectations like that for the long term, if it really happened.

ETH is the second most popular crypto currency after the Bitcoin and the price increase of the ETH depend on the price increase of the Bitcoin like its increasing now. 

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Ethereum has been in the range of $480 to $490 lately. So there is a chance that it might get to $500 before the year runs out. Ethereum is used in a lot of projects, and so it's value keeps increasing. However there could be a possible downfall before the year also runs out.