What is the best profit in trading in ethereum or litecoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
angrytiger2

What is the best profit in trading in ethereum or litecoin

The follower of the state of the markets believes that prices for all currencies are falling, so what is the strategy for profit from litecoin or etherium, especially as the rise or fall does not exceed by day in the platform yobit 2%, which is down.
I think the best way to profit from Litecoin or Ethereum is to buy it at a low price and leave it for a while but it is better to have a large amount even if the profits are high. what do you think ?

6 minutes ago, angrytiger2 said:

The follower of the state of the markets believes that prices for all currencies are falling, so what is the strategy for profit from litecoin or etherium, especially as the rise or fall does not exceed by day in the platform yobit 2%, which is down.
I think the best way to profit from Litecoin or Ethereum is to buy it at a low price and leave it for a while but it is better to have a large amount even if the profits are high. what do you think ?

Indeed yes,

that trading cryptocurrencies is profitable, and i also advise of having multi coins for trading and not just concentrate on one coin since prices continue to change from time to time. i think it so.

10 minutes ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

that trading cryptocurrencies is profitable, and i also advise of having multi coins for trading and not just concentrate on one coin since prices continue to change from time to time. i think it so.

In order to profit from these digital currencies that the diversity of currencies and does not depend on the work of one but the problem that the decline hit all currencies and not one currency these currencies rise soon after this decline to compensate for any losses

it's hard to get profits from trading, be it etherum or litecoin it's the same. the increase cannot be satisfying and the time to wait is very long.

38 minutes ago, angrytiger2 said:

what do you think ?

But the thing with volatile cryptocurrencies is that you'll never know whether a particular price would be its lowest. All comes down to your intuition and prediction of the future market trend.

Please leave a like if my post helped you! 😁

5 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

it's hard to get profits from trading, be it etherum or litecoin it's the same. the increase cannot be satisfying and the time to wait is very long.

I know that the etherium and litecoin currencies need a long time to profit, but at least the price does not drop much, but the decline is followed by a rise to compensate for the decline and profit from it, but I think that if you have large quantities of litecoin or etherium, here you earn meaningful profits, especially as the rise up to 6% and also the decline to the same ratio This ratio is not bad for those who have a lot of money.

53 minutes ago, angrytiger2 said:

if youre comparing on trading only then etheruem has more liquidity and always have more gains throughout the day but the thing is litecoin could give you profits as well but it needs longer time.

16 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

But the thing with volatile cryptocurrencies is that you'll never know whether a particular price would be its lowest. All comes down to your intuition and prediction of the future market trend.

The thing that you never know and you may not have understood is volatile cryptocurrencies that the price in current cryptocurrencies is the basis of profit from them because if the price is not a current of decline and then rise you can not buy because it did not decline and after you bought it low must wait until hesitate and rise until sell and here you can profit from Current price for markets

34 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

if youre comparing on trading only then etheruem has more liquidity and always have more gains throughout the day but the thing is litecoin could give you profits as well but it needs longer time.

Not only etherium but also Bitcoin Cash is more profitable and higher than the etherium if you want to invest or trade in it because it is stable and rises more than the etherium.Litcoin also rises but slowly if Bitcoin rises all these currencies rise behind and compensate for any shortage and decline has occurred.

To be honest I haven't tried trading litecoin since their halving back in june because normally I trade in etheruem because it has more liquidity and its more volatile throughout the day.

3 minutes ago, Naga said:

To be honest I haven't tried trading litecoin since their halving back in june because normally I trade in etheruem because it has more liquidity and its more volatile throughout the day.

Better etherium but now these days I see that etherium like litecoin in the decline of the difference only in price only either decline in the same level if not more than it but as the days rise again and may exceed $ 200 or more

Unless you buy for the long term meaning the next two years-forget about it! the exchange rips you to shred with the fees and the price is never what is quoted when its time to sell and the market is unreliable because its all linked to BTC and most do not operate on their own merits their all linked somehow to BTC so if BTC goes down everything goes down ya figgadigme.

2 minutes ago, angrytiger2 said:

Better etherium but now these days I see that etherium like litecoin in the decline of the difference only in price only either decline in the same level if not more than it but as the days rise again and may exceed $ 200 or more

I think ita still too early to call for a price movement above 200$ for etheruwm because throughout this month we will be seeing a lot of dumps but maybe when the market atart recovering in January we will see it go up and test 200$

3 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think ita still too early to call for a price movement above 200$ for etheruwm because throughout this month we will be seeing a lot of dumps but maybe when the market atart recovering in January we will see it go up and test 200$

146 now next move 176 to 184

5 minutes ago, Naga said:

Already the increase is not now or this year, but be in the middle of the first or 2020, but it rises and compensates for all these declines in no time and rises above $ 200, but it needs time, but the best thing is that it increases again and not like altcoins that go down to fade

1 hour ago, angrytiger2 said:

I know that the etherium and litecoin currencies need a long time to profit, but at least the price does not drop much, but the decline is followed by a rise to compensate for the decline and profit from it, but I think that if you have large quantities of litecoin or etherium, here you earn meaningful profits, especially as the rise up to 6% and also the decline to the same ratio This ratio is not bad for those who have a lot of money.

also true if you have many of these assets. we can also see the potential for the future of etherum and litecoin which can still move forward and we wait, especially the development of etherum 2.0 in 2020, whether it will succeed or not, affect the market or not.

4 hours ago, angrytiger2 said:

In order to profit from these digital currencies that the diversity of currencies and does not depend on the work of one but the problem that the decline hit all currencies and not one currency these currencies rise soon after this decline to compensate for any losses

Indeed yes,

for a profit in trading crypto currencies is possible, we need to be knowledgeable in this field, search and learning will help a lot, altogether with capital and knowledge on the do's and dons't of the trading and the practices. 

4 hours ago, angrytiger2 said:

there is no difference my friends , we just need strategy in building a trade that gets bit profit , in my opinion ethereum now is the right time to buy with a few points .

Yes, I agree with you. it's better to have a lot and sell it at a high price. we can collect it until the price goes up. so our profits were huge at that time.

As of now, if we can look for the rankings on cruptocurrency, the ethereum gets the top 3 of it iits because this have an amny investor that is used for trading, gambling and holding, it is also profitable but for now it has a low value of it, this is the opportunity to buy this coin and sell it if the value of it will rise.

4 hours ago, fuer44 said:

The only way you have to be patient to face it all because it requires a process to be better so that you can make a profit from trading results later. Maybe for now you don't get any profit from trading but one day you will get it all, that's my belief in you right now.

The best advantage of playing Litecoin and Eth is that they can be profitable, because these coins or digital assets can reach the ranking or position of the top 10 digital asset charts on the market.

Yes, you have to be a little patient to get more profit, you have to hold your Ethereum for a while until the price goes up again.

Yes that is the best way to trade the market, if you buy low you expect to sell high for some profit. Don't just panic to sell it off so cheap

When I haven't much tried using dealing Litecoin due to the fact the halving the government financial aid august mainly because generally When I deal with Etheruem because doing so possesses far more liquidity and far more unpredictable the whole day.