How to win together - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
juan españa

How to win together

a profitable job is mining pools. These are user groups that come together with the aim of uniting the computing power of all participants and thus have greater chances of finding valid blocks and winning the reward.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

26 minutes ago, juan españa said:

a profitable job is mining pools. These are user groups that come together with the aim of uniting the computing power of all participants and thus have greater chances of finding valid blocks and winning the reward.

interesting idea my friend

Bitcoin mining ... is one of the ways to obtain bitcoin, a method in the past that was rewarding, but now with the abundance of Bitcoin miners, it has become necessary for some effort to obtain a part of the bitcoin, and get a rewarding profit from behind it.

image.png.ea227989155d6ae0133642e98f22c957.png

In Union force.  This is a slogan. If some people followed it, victory would surely have united their money and would become strong and sure to win

29 minutes ago, Ayoub magueri said:

Not everyone who wants to work at home is seeking long-term career options. Sometimes you just want something relatively easy where you can make some extra cash fast. If that's your goal, the following online jobs may be of interest.

The online application process is simple and straightforward with very little required of candidates. Some opportunities can be started on the same day that you apply for them. They also require very little commitment and can typically be done on your schedule.

Note that these jobs don’t pay much, and they are not going to provide a reference for your resume. You may, therefore, need to have more than one online job to make your desired income. Also, as you sort through other opportunities

I could give more information, it would be very good for those of us who are interested in this way we consider that option that you propose.

It's now the very difficult to win with traditional business models, it's possible to win by working together and partnership on the internet. It's like building  an app together.

13 hours ago, juan españa said:

un trabajo rentable son los pools de minería. Se trata de grupos de usuarios que se unen con el objetivo de unir la potencia informática de todos los participantes y así tener mayores posibilidades de encontrar bloques válidos y ganar la recompensa.

This interesting one would like more information to understand the operation of the mining pools explain in more details I would like to understand its operation obviously to see if money can be made that way

I support the idea of teamwork between individuals. This helps a lot and is very fruitful, especially in digital currency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, juan españa said:

Thanks for the useful information, my friend.

• +5 1

The question of how to win together is very simple for me. If people help each other, that is, everybody earns the system as a reference. So I think if people help each other, everyone earns a lot of money.

We can achieve our big goal if we work in team .This is very useful for us when we work in a group.Groups have many members. When we work together, we solve many problems. One of the advantages of working in a group is that when we don't understand something, we discuss it with each other and solve problems.

Great idea When you work in a group So you will be able to easily perform Will you work with your group So hard work So you will face him easily .If you work in a group, you will spread the time easily Work too hard, you will be able to share with your friends Who are members of your group 

There are lots of benefits to work together. We help each others and earn more money. We share ideas to each others. 

• +3 1

Exactly what is done in the group, when it is done, it is so easy and the person gets to learn a lot, in this way we can say that a crypto rt is a forum today, work like the same group  .All we have to do is not only to earn money from here but also to learn a lot from here and how many other members and people are there to help them . 

• +1 1

Some jobs on internet are you increase your income by inviting the peoples.likes job trading, freelancing and some other websites . Some peoples makes a group therefore they can touch each other. 

• +2 1

My friend I didn't know about mining pools but I know the importance of team work.We can achieve more in a team and only in a short time also.If you want to do a team work than I am with you.

On the internet some websites are you allow to work together for much earning. Similar on tube much follower you give much money. Like utube, google website, trading .

It is very difficult for a single person to make progress and development lonely without aid and guidance of others. So we should work collectively and share our ideas with each other. In this progress rate will be increased. In every institution and organization every person has different experience and mental approach. So we should exchange them to developed ourselves collevtively

Team work is very important for everyone.In a team we can achieve more in a short time we will have an opportunity to know the world more closely.Every one in this world needs an other man. 

If u are work in groups then u can work with fastly and u can achieve your goals and if u work online bitcypton company then also u can achieve many ranks if u have many partners