Start Masternode Mining FREE With No Experience - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Start Masternode Mining FREE With No Experience

In order to get the word out about our cryptocurrency DIY Tube Coin, we are giving out free $2 credit to the first 100 members who join our Masternode Mining Pool and rentals.

Simply sign up for an account on our mining pool and then you can purchase the 1% Masternode mining contract for one week using your free credit. Come on over and take it for a spin.

- You can stake your own DIYT coins on our fully hosted and maintained Masternode servers. You can stake a share of a masternode with as little as 400 DIYT Coins, which gives you 1% of a Masternode.

- You can purchase DIYT Coins which will then be staked for you automatically on a fully maintained Masternode. You can stake as little as 1% of a Masternode and start earning rewards that day.

- You can also rent shares of a Masternode which is already running and get a share of the rewards. Rentals start at 1% shares, up to 10%.

- Or  you may choose to run a full Masternode using our fully hosted solutions. This is for those who want to run a Masternode but have no idea how to get started. We take care of it all for you.

You can choose 1 or multiple contracts at the same time.

There is absolutely no experience necessary to use our services.

Currently we support paypal, debit and credit cards but we are adding cryptocurrency in a day or two.

Our Masternodes are running 24/7 so there is no waiting to stake your coins. Withdrawal takes only 24 hours or less to withdraw your stake from the pool. Compare this to other MN pools which can make you wait days/weeks/months to start mining or withdraw.

The software is just leaving the beta stages so if you find any issues or have any suggestions, we would love to hear from you using our internal support ticket system.

Join Cryptocurrency Ocean Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals

https://www.cryptocurrencyocean.com/masternodemining/

I am the CEO of DIY Tube Video Community LLC and The Do It Yourself World LLC. Cryptocurrency Ocean is a subdivision of The Do It Yourself World LLC.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

There are still a lot of slots open for you to get free credit on our new Masternode Mining Pool. No purchase of any coins necessary to get started. Join up and get your free credit. Then choose our 1% Masternode rental using your credit.

Members who wish to stake their own coins can see a 100% ROI within 30 days at the current MN rewards schedule. This is subject to change as more Masternodes are running so hurry up and get started now.

Get free passive income using our system. Join and get $2 free to start mining. Then using your referral code, get more free credit when someone joins using your link. Use this to mine some more.

6 minutes ago, cryp tos said:

I liked your explanation of the project presentation, although I have been in cryptocurrencies for a while, but I have not tried mining in staking token,Since you gave us this opportunity to become familiar with this type of mining, I will register your mining pool🙂.

Thank you for the compliment. I am sure you will be happy with the results. I will see you over there 🙂

Edit: I see you are there already. Your mining operation is running. Payment is once per day. You should see something in your wallet in about 24 hours. Happy mining!!

Remember to share your referral link found on your dashboard to get more free credit and keep mining.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

With masternod we can have some profitable earning in mining because lonely we really can't  but in general it's very difficult now to mine bitcoin more than other coins

2 hours ago, abdullah mohmmad said:

Is this site good and correct to pay
Is there proof of the payment process and how much can be obtained per month through the mining process?

Well, you can get in and use your free credit and see for yourself. The amount earned depends on the percentage of a Masternode that you rent or stake.

This sounds good and interesting. I heard about it but I haven't used it yet. I hear many positive feedback about it, I will try

One free week mining is nothing in fact. If you give some mining power for lifetime, it is another deal. Let say 1000 GH/S BTC mining. Then I can write the review of your service here in the forum.

I have something to say, from the beginning I started my Crypto career with mining but no one website give withdraw and that all website got scammed. It means every platform or websites about mining is scam project. I think masternoods mining free is also scammed.

On 08.12.2019 at 19:28, scorpiali said:

With masternod we can have some profitable earning in mining because lonely we really can't  but in general it's very difficult now to mine bitcoin more than other coins

Yes, today masternodes have something to do with than buying, for example, ASIC devices, for cryptocurrency mining. Masternodes are doing well today. There is also a pos algorithm. 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, bliznec said:

Yes, today masternodes have something to do with than buying, for example, ASIC devices, for cryptocurrency mining. Masternodes are doing well today. There is also a pos algorithm. 

I have read many good review about ASIC Hardware the majority use it to mine bitcoin 

6 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I have read many good review about ASIC Hardware the majority use it to mine bitcoin 

It is certain that there are various types of ASIC devices that can be bought on the market today and ASIC Hardware is one of them. But I sold my Asik, as it is not effectively used for its intended purpose. Thanks. 

I have heard about the subject, but I would like to know more to understand it better and learn from this method to also be able to obtain income through it.

masternod, nous permet d'avoir des revenus stables dans l'exploitation minière parce que nous ne pouvons vraiment pas miner du BTC et si on le fait il sera tres couteux et dificil.

• +5 1

super masternod, allows us to have stable income in mining because we really cannot mine BTC and if we do it will be very expensive and difficult thank you masternod.