Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jitu

Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ?

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

Hello friend, if I predict the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year will remain at only $7,000. Even just in case, the price may decrease. So you should wait a few days or weeks ahead, if the price is still tiring to buy it in preparation for early 2020 which he said the price of Bitcoin will start to rise.

Hi dude and welcome, Here my prediction but i really advice you not do research from various references and don't rely on just one prediction, Crypto market and of course bitcoin from my prediction on the end of the year will be stagnant or on bearish trend since many whale will manipulate it for upcoming bitcoin halving and also christmas.

1 hour ago, Dragon slayer said:

Maybe the price will stay arround 70000 and 80000 in the worst case but 6000$ its really hard

I think you mean $ 7,000 and $ 8,000.

I don't think it's hard to see BTC at $ 6000 at the end of the year, it's even more than $ 5400.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

3 hours ago, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

This month is already a good time to buy Bitcoins. But what I believe is that its value might increase at the end of this year. Either way, it is fine if you buy now or buy in the end of the year. It's up to you. You've been here in cryptoworld longer than I am, surely you already knew how unstable this coin is.

3 hours ago, Jitu said:

Better to buy now than later. Even if it goes down, when you look at the long-term trend, the next halving would trigger another much likely bull run.

If you decide to wait a little more, and did not notice the prices going up, it might be too late to profit out and you may have bought at a time where it's at the peak of the bubble without you knowing, which would give you huge losses.

10 minutes ago, BatR70 said:

I think you mean $ 7,000 and $ 8,000.

I don't think it's hard to see BTC at $ 6000 at the end of the year, it's even more than $ 5400.

well it all depends on how many people will start selling their crypto now to go and buy holiday things and get ready for xmas holiday, last year we saw a sharp price drop which is why i also think we might be going down to 6k soon.

This is the right time to invest,as for me I will invest now,thinks cannot get worse than this anymore,buy it now and keep it,and I belie u will thanks me soon

3 hours ago, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

In my opinion there will be no bull running so i think the price will be around 9000$ and 6500$, but from my experience in this world, i can only tell you that we never know, and the prediction of the market still a mystery that all trader try to find a solution for it.

I think nothing is sure when we talk about the prices, I mean we are seeing a different prices every hour, but maybe and only maybe the price will stay like he is now until the new year 

Prediction of the bitcoin not end of the year. btc market or btc will growth well in future. now btc is the most favorite than previous days. so, it will more popular in future. 

7 hours ago, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin.

I suggest to wait for more until bitcoin touches around 5,600-6000 USD this dump is expected to happen due to various reasons like today is a month of holidays and the preparation for the incoming bitcoin halving.

8 hours ago, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

I hope so at the end of the year BTC will touch the 15,000$ and no one can exactly tell you that BTC will how much move this time but i hope it will move like so much fast and we can make good money on that time. So just buy the BTC now because this is the time to buy the coins and safe them into the wallet soon bull will come.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear Friend, Always keep in your mind that this industry in preliminary phase when world is starting to enter. As per calculation at the end of this year bitcoin will get near to 7500 usd . We need to keep our mind on fluctuation instead of daily price . If you are trading then you have to spent time & wait for right spot to enter in trade.

I count on 9k -10k even.i know that current price action is awful and there is a lot of posts saying that BTC will crash to 3K but in April there was also a lot of similar post coming

Very positive pattern can come next week.50 weekly MA is going to cross 100 weekly WMA .That kind of bullish cross begin bull run in 2016 .So i see that price low and good to enter but for sure it can be lower but i think not so much lower.I don"t want advice you but current dump is on very low volume it looks like bear trap 

good indicator is gold and silver I think that many investors are looking now for stocks alternative and they are accumulating now gold silver and BTC at that low level

According to me the bitcoins is touching the 8400 dollar mark at the end of this year all the major indicators show increase at the end of this there is lack of volatilty in market and lack of volitality often followed by volatilty. There us excpectation of a increase in the value offcourse i can be wrong but stay tuned look for mometum till mid december and then see where it is gonna lead

My prediction is that Bitcoin will be up to $ 8000 until the end of the year, and if Bitcoin is likely to be a huge pump in January and May, then I plan to sell my holding Bitcoin.

Hello brother have ha good day.you left crypto on on year i think it is very miss for you cause this year bitcoin lowest price is 6500 usd i think it not back future.Soon bitcoin price hit 3 or 4x cause some analysiser analysis it.And we see 2-3 years ago bitcoin already hit 20000 usd it is best price of bitcoin.I think this month is last month of 2019 .i hope this month bitcoin hit again 10000 usd.

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Even if in the near future the price drops slightly, then next year you will win more than you lose in case of force majeure

Predicting is not easy because everyone thinks one thing and predicts something else, feelings go forward! and as we are talking about predicting why not launch a nice little contest between us and everyone predicts its price and at the end of the year we will know who is the winner or the winner between us!

Stagnant or Bearish market i think, From my prediction now until at the end of the year Crypto market will Stagnant or bearish and no chance for bullish until early year, Why? Because christmas and also some whale will control the market for upcoming bitcoin halving.

in my prediction bitcoin end of years , im optimised the bitcoin price will go up to 12k$ what ever all people not optimised about it but i sure all people hold bitcoin will get achievment and getting profitable .

Bitcoin today 5 de 2019 shows a very positive sign.  BTC will rise slowly but surely not to cause chaos.  Bitcoin will shine again for sure.

I think in the end of the year prices will be still down. It will be a good opportunity for people who want to get into bitcoin because of low prices. Beginners can purchase more for their money.