Forum mods and obvious copy pasters - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jmigdlc99

Forum mods and obvious copy pasters

Are there moderators on these forums? I'm seeing some posts which are directly copied from bitcointalk and posted here. Is that allowed?

There isn't even any effort to unformat the text and you'll see by the font it's exactly copy pasted. See example below copy/paste font style:

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

• Useful or interesting 2

there are two moderators,
but the problem is that there are more spammers than moderators, beating 300 spartan movies,
1 moderator at least reads every post for more than 400 people,

so my advice if you find spam, not quality posts, copy paste, etc. you do a Report,

thank you before 🙏🙏🙏

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, jmigdlc99 said:

There isn't even any effort to unformat the text and you'll see by the font it's exactly copy pasted. See example below copy/paste font style:

This is easily detectable that these are copy pasted, however, I think admin will not delete/ban user without proof. And it's not easy task for them to check a lot of post.

What I am doing in this case- searching the same text in google, then sharing the link of original post in the report box.

@ayatoslaw Can you please confirm if you are deleting plagiarism post without proof as well? From the text format, you can easily understand it's plagiarism but do you need the original link? Otherwise, I could do some more faster report.

15 minutes ago, Consignee said:

This is easily detectable that these are copy pasted, however, I think admin will not delete/ban user without proof. And it's not easy task for them to check a lot of post.

What I am doing in this case- searching the same text in google, then sharing the link of original post in the report box.

@ayatoslaw Can you please confirm if you are deleting plagiarism post without proof as well? From the text format, you can easily understand it's plagiarism but do you need the original link? Otherwise, I could do some more faster report.

yes, I am very careful when deleting or blocking an account,
I have to look at posts made one by one and also other indications of fraud, such as multiple accounts etc.
that's why members' report is very helpful, thank you all 🙏🙏🙏

for copy paste you can provide the website address, but if not that's no problem, because I usually also do a detection on google before deleting it, 
thank you before @Consignee 

5 minutes ago, ayatoslaw said:

for copy paste you can provide the website address, but if not that's no problem, because I usually also do a detection on google before deleting it, 

Thank you for your quick response. I will try to make your job easy by sharing the original link. May be that will help your job to be done more faster which we need at this moment. I hope everyone will co-operate, will not be moaning about the spam/copy-paste etc.

• Useful or interesting 1

To avoid the prohibition of the first we should abide by the rules of each forum in general and Cryptotalk in particular.
That is very important

A lot of coins are like dead coins currently. There is no trading volume. Sometimes just a few dollars after some days. We can only hope that one day the trading volume is going to increase for thoses coins.

3 hours ago, sayedkp said:

I think the moderators should keep a good eye on this things to make it fair for everyone.

And also we need to help them too.

If we find any spam, copy/paste then just report it. This way their job will be easier. Together we can me it a better place.

I gave you a +1 like for this good post.

21 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

And also we need to help them too.

If we find any spam, copy/paste then just report it. This way their job will be easier. Together we can me it a better place.

I gave you a +1 like for this good post.

Some members are report multiple times.... but they still are doing the same thing and copy/paste
more and more material and websites or other forums

5 minutes ago, hexwin said:

but they still are doing the same thing and copy/paste
more and more material and websites or other forums

Let them do their work and let us do ours. If we keep fighting against them then they will stop eventually. But if we stop then they will take over the place.

It's a battle and we have to win like others battles.

2 hours ago, aann001 said:

And today you can see this forum has a good update.
each post has a time limit of about 2 minutes.

As we are progressing we are seeing new features and I am sure we will see more in very short time. This 120 seconds seems okay to me but someone was talking about 360 seconds which will be too much I think.

Anyway, whenever you will spot copy paste just report it.

copy pasters are big spammers they copy paste from the different sources and paste on this forum to get payment for post but they do not know that they will get ban by the admin of the forum due to spamming

On 10/5/2019 at 10:39 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Are there moderators on these forums? I'm seeing some posts which are directly copied from bitcointalk and posted here. Is that allowed?

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

here there are moderators who monitor every post on this forum so if it passes it means that the moderator is not careful enough or how I don't know

1 minute ago, s888 said:

copy pasters are big spammers they copy paste from the different sources and paste on this forum to get payment for post but they do not know that they will get ban by the admin of the forum due to spamming

true here there are admins who will monitor each post So if there are posts that are spam they will take further action 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:39 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

if you get caught by the admin in this forum, you will get a penalty that will be given by the admin in this forum. To my knowledge

just lets help the community with reasonable reporting, when ever you see a topic that you think is copy paste or nonsense use the reporting system and also try to explain why you are reporting