Crypto wallet verification vs Crypto anonymity, which one? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Crypto wallet verification vs Crypto anonymity, which one?

I prefer to hide my identity in the crypto domain, which is why I use the wallet, which is good, safe, quick to pay, and good fees

Life is great and enjoy it

For me if the wallet is legit and have a good reputation a do it without any problem like Blockchain wallet or coinbase .But i will never verify any other wallet that i dont know the history 

On 12/3/2019 at 7:51 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When you want to create an online crypto wallet, some of them will ask about your personal information (such as name, address, phone number, etc) to verify your account. If you don't verify your account, they limit how much money you can send or receive in a month or a year. What is the point of this verification? I think this is a big contrast with crypto anonymity. Everyone joins crypto community to trade or transfer money without revealing his/her personal information. This is the real difference between bank accounts and crypto wallets. People do not use cryptocurrency to be controlled by a third party. They use it for independence.

So, why should people give their personal info to some online wallets? What do they want to do with people's information?

I don't know why they require people's private information and one thing is that eventhough one lost or forgot his password that can not be criteria for the account recovery I guess there might be reason why they requested our information.

This is true there are many sites that contain the KYC system and this system relies on sending some personal information such as a birth certificate or a personal identity photo and if we do not send this information we will not be able to access all the features of the wallet and frankly I hate this matter a lot because there are \ many The portfolios that are fraudulent where the information is stolen and used for illegal matters and frankly I could not find any clarification on this matter and why the governor required personal information so we always have to send personal information to trusted sites only

Wallets requires the personal information of their users because they want to know their users, their identify to avoid any problem. But I personally don't like it, I prefers crypto anonymity more than crypto wallet verification.

Bro you should know that Crypto wallets are registered in a country and they have to follow the government orders. So they makes such kyc mandatory for larger transaction. But you can simply avoid them and go with other alternative and for best security we can use hardware wallet.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think that both are good and bad at the same time, and also the use of the secret portfolio is also dangerous

It is a very delicate issue, both versions are acceptable, however Blockchain is a company that needs to access your personal data, and I have not heard many problems with data theft or something similar. Everything is a matter of what the user needs, and with what company or software you are going to use. It's best to check user ratings to be sure what you can do. Greetings.

Prefiero las que piden el KYC, me da un poco mas de seguridad, obviamente el tener la pk y Seed te da algo de confianza

I think crypto wallet verification is the best process as if anyone lost his wallet key then he cant recover his wallet again that is very bad for him and if it is possible to verify then it will be good for all.

• +2 1

Not sharing out our personal information for the purpose of our wallet is a personal reason,  as a private person, you might not like the idea of sharing all your, details, phone number, house and office address, occupation, and so on. When a fraudulent practices or hackers operation happens on such wallet by using someone else's account to defraud another person, the owner of the other account might be implicated due to all the personal information listed, that's why some people find it difficult to share all their informations while filling out of forms for wallet, they would prefer to keep and protect their identity rather than being known. 

Keeping ourselves anonymous when filling out our crypto wallet forms is just to ensure that we are on the safer side, and in order to prevent future occurrence of hackers and fraudsters tampering with our account.

Crypto Wallet is very good option if we want to use the wallet to save the Crypto Currencies like the Bitcoin, lite coin and the other ones. If we want to secure them than we will need the help of the Yobit. It's Crypto Wallet is very good and Very nice in the terms of the Security.

People who work online use the wallet to secure their money. For the transaction of money, it is necessary to have verification of the wallet, so crypto wallet verification should be done, this makes your transaction easy secure and fast.