Tiktok vs Youtube - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hasan211

Tiktok vs Youtube

Youtube has been the most effective and popular social media network for video sharing. ... On the other hand, TikTok is only for creating short videos like 15 seconds for the fun or showing some kind of talent that could be summed up in a short duration.

Origin of the conflict

It all started after some netizens took to social media sites including YouTube to post videos and memes trolling TikTok users in the country, with many roasting them for the often 'cringy content' they posted. These posts provoked angry reactions from users of the popular Chinese smartphone app.

• +1 1

YouTube is about longer videos than Tik-Tok(later Tik). And if time on the video dicrease drasticaly you can't show something usefull and you start to show everything unusefull. But Tik is interesting in emotional theme. People show there emotions in exponential shape and as long as emotions will be a great stimulus Tik will get more and more views. 

For me there is no competition, YouTube is better for watching videos, Tik Tok is an app that is fashionable, but YouTube takes a long time and has a lot of interesting content.

• Useful or interesting 1

The competition is unfair to tiktok because the app is banned in several countries, but it looks like it will be an instgram competition and not youtube.  
YouTube is a giant in the field of video publishing in all fields as well as a giant in profits 

There is no comparison, YouTube and tiktok, they are different, each one has its specific activity, so you can't see a comparison, that's what I think.

youtube more advance most popular there's lot of advance when you hit a thousand sub... tiktok mmmm to young

I feel that YouTube has a great track record, something that tiktok, despite being a great trend, is not the same, because of the great extensive content on YouTube, and not only that, but it also expands its content to even having series of them

YouTube seems better to me, tik tok has a lot of comedy, YouTube is more globalized in terms of varied content, it is the application and website par excellence for any type of content, YouTube is irreplaceable in our daily lives. 
Tik tok has to try to expand its content more and allow longer videos to be uploaded

Call of duty Mobile has been the most downloaded game during this quarantine, it attracts a lot of public because it is totally free, from my point of view it is a very good and entertaining game, I have dedicated many hours to it, I have no complaints.

The global streaming monster YouTube is already creating Shorts, its alternative to TikTok for short videos created by users themselves. TikTok bases most of its videos on creating images from the audio of others, be it audios of the users themselves that go viral or, simply, songs. Small theaters, choreographies and all kinds of video memes that are replicated over and over again to infinity are built on them. YouTube wants to achieve something similar with Shorts, and would plan to release it before the end of the year. In Youtube Shorts, users could create short videos to upload them to the network, we would see if to a specific section of YouTube or to an independent application, and they could take advantage of the huge number of music licenses of Google's video streaming platform. Music that would serve as a garnish for your videos.

I prefer YouTube because it provides very valuable information in the area of cryptocurrencies, also youtubers are very attentive to any new information, something that Tik Tok does not have

I think they are totally different networks, even if the two are about publishing videos, and it will surely be because of the age that i use tok tok and i did not find it fun or interesting, since i use youtube as a video library, since it contains tutorials, music, gameplays and other things for me is more useful youtube.

I could not say if there is better or worse between these platforms, since I consider that they are very different, with other purposes, and aimed at different audiences.

People started to resort to very strange content to fit things into 15 seconds. For this reason, it made tiktok just turn into an entertainment vehicle.

In these both platform according to my opinion the youtube is the best way to make videos and earn money as compared to the tik tok.so my advice is that youtube is great as compared to the tik tok.the use of tik tok is time waste  .but on youtube you enjoy and with enjoyment you earn money.

Dear friends, youtube and tiktok are different from each other.YouTube is Informative and Ticktalk is not Informative YouTube helps us in our study, whereas Ticktalk does not help us. That is why my argument is that both YouTube and Tick Talk are different from each other. 

In my opinion both platforms are best for earning. But they both are different from each other . Yet both are safe and beneficial.

YouTube will stay as my go to application. I enjoyed different contents in here. As long as people enjoy these two platforms there's no need to compare. They're both unique and entertaining in their own way. But I have to admit that Tiktok application has become very popular these days and it's also quite interesting that people show their talents. 

As compare to tiktok the YouTube platform is more best and widely usable all over the world.

It's the most important platform of earnings and information.

These two platforms are different from each other. Because we see all kinds of content on YouTube. Some of the people who present the video in front of us are very respective people from whom we learn various things. Again many post short videos, just to entertain people. Besides, we get various news. In fact, YouTube has made it much easier to get daily updates from around the world. We can learn about the culture, the food, the variety of people all over the world. But TikTok is a kind of platform where different kids make short videos. In some cases just for fun. Maybe they show some creativity. But I think most of the time there are more funny videos being made than creativity. So these two platforms cannot be compared.

It is easier for creators since the content is shorter and requires less budget than YouTube videos. It can be used to reach generation Z demographics because  it has a large population of them. There is a great engagement on TikTok when it comes to challenges and hashtags.

What Are You Saying Youtube And Tiktok. You Are Comparing Ticktok And Youtube. Ticktok Is Nothing InfrontOf Youtube. Youtube Is Used Over Worldwide And Ticktok Is Used In Asia Just. 

The Talent From Ticktok Makes Songs And Upload Them On Youtube Because Youtube Is Used In Everycountry. 

I hate tiktok so much I would rather poke around the Facebook than tiktok.  Waste of talent and time . YouTube on the other hand is the next level stuff . No sites or apps can compete with YouTube