Why are cryptocurrencies so popular? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN

Why are cryptocurrencies so popular?

It has grown in popularity as a result of financial independence and its opposition to the exploitation imposed by centralization and banking.

Because of the rapid spread of currencies globally, a lot of profits are available and gain knowledge, such as working here, for example, and we were able to take over and accomplish a lot, including trading and investing in great projects that enable the owner to work well, and working on the Internet is easier than working hours, such as standing at length in several areas.

Cryptocurrency has a lot of value in the world and it gets fame day by day.  Many people invested cryptocurrency and get profit. It provides income to people. It is very easy to used and can be used everywhere.

The field of cryptocurrencies is a large field and it takes time to learn and benefit in order not to deal with hackers and fraudsters, so we must deal with famous and safe platforms such as the Ubit platform

cryptocurrencies are popular because they are the best in making money online you will make more profit in less time just by trading and doing some stuff we will able to earn cryptocurrency online.

price of which is very valuable. These cannot be used for any purpose in our daily life. Because these are not accepted in many countries. But these are the things we can earn from this crypto. And these are very difficult to convert into ordinary money. Yet these have received a lot of response around the world.

Dear Friend

You cited many important reasons for people who narrate that

Dealing with cryptocurrency is good and better than others

And I think that there are other reasons

Like getting money

Build different relationships

Work hard and earn the trust of those responsible here

Yes, my friend, you are right, there are many advantages of cryptocurrency, and I prefer them because it is relatively new to fiat currencies, and it is easier to deal with, and also has a high price. It is a technological culture with distinction. I am proud of my work here and proud of joining the family of cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

The  main  reason is  that you  control your  money  that is why  it is very popular,  in addition to the  fact that it  charges you cents  to move any amount (well,  gas in ethereum says  otherwise hahaha) and the  fact that it takes seconds and  practically  minutes to make payments ,Greetings. 

The  cryto currency are the world currency.which have a valuable rate in the market of cryto talk field. Cryto currency is a site thats makes payments every day on the site and every feel comfortable working on this site.so that is it is more valuable.

Cryptocurrencies are pioneering all over the world and their price is great and cannot be used for any matter of our life and there are many people who depend on them and invest in them Good luck with success

Crypto currency is most popular due to its value its high quality and the main reason it's not allowed all our countries.

Cryptocurrencies are very popular for not allowing our countries to trade them because it is the profitable currency without any effort that a person makes to obtain money.

Because as situations in the whole world is strange because of covid and all people are quarantined and want to earn some online and cryptocurrency is one of the best platform to earn that's why it's very important. 

In fact we can say that digital currencies have popular power beyond the control of central banks and others, so arguably they are uncontrollable and popular because of the ease of conversion no matter how far away and time is further reduced by the way they pay.

My friend, cryptocurrencies are the new vision of the world of money, whereby they get rid of currencies and control them by banks, as dealing with them is much easier and their profits are good, thus moving away from the prevailing routine and launching into a new world

Cryptocurrencies in general, we can say that they are stainless gold .. There are no penalties or taxes on them and no one can block your electronic wallet and it is of high value and is increasing day after day .. I know someone who bought Bitcoin for 27 dollars in its first appearance and  He forgot about the matter, only to be surprised that he got 880 thousand dollars !!  In addition, it is safe and can be worked out quickly and also withdrawn, but not in cash or in the currency of your country .. Although many countries have not officially announced dealing with it, but I think that will happen in the future

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is so popular because it seen as a currency of future and when I start working in this forum so it gives me a large amount of prophet and it also very popular because due to this forum we can improve our English and our learning skills

• +2 1

i think the crypto is so populaire because all people in world using it , and the crypto is good way to be rish man , so any think give us money or profite is so popular that the key , so that all about your question so good luck for you and every buddy here .

Crypto currenciesare are popular due to it's value, market and benefits. This forum give us opportunity for development and solve financial problems. It's become famous because it able to people for earning and trading. 

cryptocurrency is popular because we get money from this forum, and this forum is real, this is not fake. everyone makes their payment everyday and everyone feels comfortable working on this site. everyone gets knowledge about digital currency, about cryptocurrency. it also increases our communication and English skills.

Those points you mention are what attract many to trade cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately others see this as an opportunity to scam and cheat, they take advantage of the anonymity of the transactions and that there is no entity that regulates them. 

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency and it's use for more than 10 to 15 years and this way to sending or receiving money is 100% secure and also we get good benefit with that our money will hundred percent secure.

Now there are lots of website give us crypto currency by doing work that's why today the crypto currency is so much popular in the world.

Cryptocurrencies are popular for a variety of reasons. They're seen as a more secure investment than traditional stocks and commodities, they're often used to buy illegal goods and services online, and they're decentralized, meaning they're not subject to government regulation.