3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

You are right, what we have noticed is the evaporation of liquidity from the market, in the past years Bitcoin trading contained high liquidity, today the market suffers from a lack of liquidity and enters into a recession.

Possibly they might be want to catch the head than the tail first, as basically it was around the end if the year as spending and funding may have been high on such regards so maybe they sold on some regards to cash out the bitcoin which they had

What you said is absolutely right but i think we also responsible for this price dropping     

Of course. These are the reasons that causes the down of the btc prices. But also the environment and current affairs effects it too. Now the world is facing the Covid -19 situation. And in this situation a lot of people are unable to trade or exchange. So the price has also gone much lower. Maybe everything will be alright soon and the world will see a new era of crypto currencies. 

The main reason for Bitcoin declines for me is whales, market manipulation, false news or negative global news about Bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

There are no confirmed reports of the reasons for the decline of the BTC currency, and there are other things in addition to the list that you have presented to us. Regarding the publicity that was in China about coding, I think it will be resolved if it is to establish a local currency in the process of being commercialized. Bitcoin is now recovering from some hurdles

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think at the moment the price of bitcoin is not falling. But it can't rise either, and the Coronavirus and instability in the oil market contribute to this to some extent. Let's hope all this is temporary.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

Anytime bitcoin price get dump and pump. Mostly whales manipulate the market. We didn't see any pump or dump normally. Now whales are harmful for the market.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think that the taxation could be one of he main reasons that bitcoin demand and in turn the price will end up dropping. As much as i think that it is a very good idea in order to have the bitcoin introduced into economies. If the crypto is taxed it will no longer be anonymous and that is one of the reasons why people make use of it and it will become regulated. This could be detrimental for crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It is really acceptable that this is a reason why we are so much a city but the fact that people are at home is that they are buying a minimum fine for the future because our city is creating a market.  

This is so strange for me that China has the most of the miners in the country and still not legalizing crypto all over this country, this would have given such a big boost for crypto market.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:32 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The main reason for Bitcoin declines for me is whales, market manipulation, false news or negative global news about Bitcoin.

Yes bro I agree with you some time bitcoin market collapse their behind so many reasons involved like any negative news also crash bitcoin prices, but not heavily decrease when big whales involved in bitcoin prices manipulate then we see big prices drop of bitcoin, because they want more profit.

Why bitcoin pumped and dumped its price goes only due to two main reasons one is FOMO of crypto market investors and second is manipulated in bitcoin and some time high investment including in crypto market that is why full bitcoin pumps when only suddenly pumps then again dumped as on routine then it means some things wrong on market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/6/2020 at 6:00 PM, MarsDota2 said:

And there are many factors with that factors that we don't know. Ad don't even know if the reason number one is also a problem that created the corona vifus pandemic.

The original post was about events during December. At that moment the coronavirus was not known and markets weren't affected by the virus situation. Right now everything market is actually in real trouble and probably Bitcoin as well.

There are many governments from different countries that have not yet accept bitcoin in their countries and i think this can also affect the price to drop sometimes. Because there are some traders and other people who are react and sell their coins when they will read any news from a developed country talking about the disadvantages of bitcoins and that will make the price to fall.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

there is something called LP area .. in this area the whales make people sell them Bitcoin and the whales buy it .. this is the begin for the Bitcoin Bombing party

It's true bitcoin price was really down in November, and there where actually many occurance which affected bitcoin and made the price to fall , firstly could be that many big holders of bitcoin Actually sold it out for real cash.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree with you, there are many countries try to control bitcoin and seeks to impose taxes, but I think that the price of bitcoin is subject to supply and demand in the crypto market, when whales buy large amounts of bitcoin the price rises and the opposite is true.

• +1 1

Thank you my friend sharing this useful information about the factor bitcoin price dropping I hope the problem will fixed in future and many bitcoin user will add on crypto world. 

On 12/3/2019 at 9:22 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

The first factor is the amount of Btc circulating among fraudsters, I read an article about the site TOKEN. and this article indicates that more than 200 000 Btc are in progressive sale! True or false, I have no idea for now.

Every time btc drops such things happen i think, like you said i have read about the one coin scam i which 7500 btc were sold using old private keys and that cause the dump of btc nearly to 4-5k$ so i think you are true bro.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, Sahbana said:

With these three factors causing the price of Bitcoin to drop dramatically, can it make the price of bitcoin stable? I mean in the sense that Bitcoin no longer fluctuates.

there are more reason why bitcoin price decrease so fast like there are many people in cryptocurrency market who spread fake news so they can buy bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price so this could be another reason 

Sure there are many factors that can cause the drop of bitcoin among them is global crisis situations like what we witnessed in this year of 2020 from the corona virus the pandemic it caused bitcoin price to drop drastically but it's good that bitcoin does always recover and that's the reason why it's good for investment.

There are so many other important factors to cause drastically price declination for Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets and I think we can not completely neglect them for example media hypes, ban issued by some powerful countries against cryptocurrencies etc. 

Bitcoin was in the process of correcting my price, so that it would then return to its basic price movement, which is the rise, and I think it will reach new price levels.

In November Bitcoin price was drop due to covid pendamic and Crypto market bad news about taxes but now Bitcoin price going up because gradually good news coming in market which is helping to grow up.