3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

On 12/3/2019 at 10:14 AM, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

I think the fall of the price in the last weeks is because the price of bitcoin lost its strength after reaching around $13k in late june. It's obvious all the people that bought cheap around $3k $4k $5k and $6k had to take profits during the mini bull run this year, so it's now correcting and trying to find a support to consolidate in.

Due to the upcoming worldwide economic crisis, the eventual weakening of the fiat currencies ( us dollar, euro, yen, sterling pound, etc) and the decentralized and deflationary nature of bitcoin, and also the halvening that is going to take place around may, we might see a surge in prices in the following months, maybe not before may but for sure in the coming months and years. Bitcoin without any doubt will reach and surpass the $20k all time high from december 2017 and reach new all time highs. I can see BTC getting to $50k and/or $100k and even higher in the next 5 to 10 years. We will see. 

On 12/3/2019 at 2:14 PM, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

I think you missed to add that the Bitcoin market presently is driven by speculators and all that matters to them is profit making.

Secondly, Bakkt and CME's cash-settled Bitcoin Futures expiration affects the market negatively.

In my opinion these factors are only just analysis.  Actually in the world of cryptocurrency as an economic strategy the increase and decrease of an asset is more dominated by supply and demand.

With these three factors causing the price of Bitcoin to drop dramatically, can it make the price of bitcoin stable? I mean in the sense that Bitcoin no longer fluctuates.

Thanks for sharing this information i found this information very useful and you are right these are the main reasons why price of bitcoin is falling but this is temporary i think we will see huge pump in bitcoin price in 2020

I don't think it has a big effect, because one party hasn't affected the market yet. For example there is a problem in China, I think it hasn't affected because the Bitcoin market is decentralized and the whole world will be related to the market, not just one.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:14 PM, hmind said:

These are some valid points for drop price of BTC but there are more factors also who are making drop of price like False rumors ,Misunderstanding  about BTC ,Ban of countries and Merchants high fees.They are effecting BTC price drop.if i am wrong kindly correct me.

It's been suggested the last sudden bitcoin sell-off, which sent the wider cryptocurrency market sharply lower, was caused by a so-called bitcoin whale selling a large amount of bitcoin then buying it back after the market has dropped due to the influx of supply, potentially earning millions of dollars in the process.

Edited by nicodem

I don't think any of those things were the cause of Bitcoin falling in price back in November because all what you listed have been around for long time, China against Bitcoin started in 2017 and Bitcoin still climb in price to imaginable heights.

Yes, the cause of the rise and fall of bitcoin around the world is influenced by investors themselves and the global economy. Only exchanges with the highest amount of supply that can control bitcoin for now, investing is all about seeking profit, profit and loss is affected, how you choose coins and analyze the movement of the coin or the exchange itself. we not only have to aim at bitcoin, this is a mistake how to Invest in digital currencies.

There are a basic courses to bitcoin be dropped to 6500$.I have a smart thought upheld your courses. And furthermore other explanation about the hesitant to huge speculator

Number one my best reason is that when Christmas is approaching so many investors they are filling out their money from where they are trading. 2 I observe that each and every end of your bitcoin is getting down. 3 number of scammers because if a person go to scam so he will not continue participating in Bitcoin so that's also part of making Bitcoin collapse

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the main reason, the fall of bitcoin, is that the news is written about a particular cryptocurrency. This also needs to be considered and the opinion of other people. 

I do not know the exact answer to this, but the price of bitcoin has fallen due mainly to fraud. As a result of this fraud, if the market situation goes down, Bitcoin loses its restrictions on investment.

I will say that you are appropriately correct for the most part but in common the cost of Bitcoin depends on claim and the bull and uphold advertise depends on panic and whales manipulations.

Maybe that's some reason why bitcoin going down but as we all know btc is volatile so there are also some things that can affect the change of btc. 

The things that the Bitcoin price is affected greatly towards a decrease or a rise are
Whales and their great control over the market
Strong supply and demand for bitcoin
Positive and negative news about Bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

Yes your reasons are right. I think It's try to get this done before you buy it for sell in market but the bircoin rise on the top pump. The price of bitcoin are dropped for wars of publicity in china against cryptocurrency. Also i think that price is falling down because of approaching holiday.    

On 1/23/2020 at 9:32 AM, bliznec said:

I think that the main reason, the fall of bitcoin, is that the news is written about a particular cryptocurrency. This also needs to be considered and the opinion of other people. 

Thing about news whether fake or real if people believes it, it affects the price still.

From the above three reasons I think the third reason of liquidity evaporates is important reason for the declining demand of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin but I think that there will be a rise in its demand this year because of positive fluctuation in its price.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, hmind said:

In the market sometime we get some fake news it cause bitcoin drop. Also some hackers stole money from exchangers. And the the other thing is that many whales manipulate the market.

Edited by Amirul Islam
Short comment

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

45 minutes ago, Zaguy said:

here is consequently numerous causes but the group bought the coins fantastically briskly hence the consequences has fallen. 

Thanks for this information that you are share from us mate, i hope that you may not getting bored for giving some informations here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

I think that the reason for the bitcoin decrease is the lack of liquidity in the Market Cap, so it is very reduced, but bitcoin has one direction, which is the rise to the highest level for it in the coming years, and this is what will happen and will not be revenged with anything else.

So the everyday the rates of Bitcoin exchange to high and sometimes lost the original rates of Bitcoin.Otherwise this is the simple way to get the money and enjoy the life

• +2 1