3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

3 Reasons This Becomes the Cause of Bitcoin Prices Dropping Drastically

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

1  War of Publicity in China Against          Crypto Currency.

2. Tax Report Arbitration.

3. Bitcoin Liquidity Quickly Evaporates.

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

The first factor is the amount of Btc circulating among fraudsters, I read an article about the site TOKEN. and this article indicates that more than 200 000 Btc are in progressive sale! True or false, I have no idea for now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

The main factor is the measure of BTC flowing among fraudsters, I read an article about the site TOKEN. what's more, this article shows that in excess of 200 000 Btc is in dynamic deal! Genuine or bogus, I have no clue for the present. also, Bitcoin dump on the grounds that the merchant has more movement to sell with high amount than the purchaser. Why they do that we don't have the foggiest idea and nobody can offer the correct response. World monetary can give sway into bitcoin yet bitcoin can't. Your post is increasingly similar to expectations, as of not long ago news just theory, nothing else.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the first reason why Btc falls is because small miners need to sell, the second the panic that comes back to $ 3,500 - $ 4,500 and the third one is the one I think is the end of the year and They reap the benefits.

• +2 2

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Mainly in my opinion whales control the markets. For example, the price now might be "a drop/crash" to many who purchased at 10k or higher. But if you were a whale who paid $5 dollars or even 1k per coin years ago, then to drop the market to 4/5/6/7k means nothing but more opportunity to purchase more as your still in profit. It's a hard call but thats what I feel is going on.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, hmind said:

The price of Bitcoin in November was less friendly, the price of Bitcoin also dropped dramatically to $ 6,500.  The decline in the price of Bitcoin (BTC) is caused by various factors.  Among them are financial factors, geopolitical factors and so forth.  Among others are :

Another trigger for the fall in bitcoin prices may be due to product development and acquisition of many interests, both companies and individuals who use cryptocurrency as a source of funding.

Yah i agree with you and I'm very thankful that i read your answer because i know your right and thankyou for sharing informations. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, halloweed said:

You are right for the most part, but in general the price of Bitcoin depends on demand and the bull and bear market depends on panic and whales manipulations.

This is also what I exactly thought. That the price of Bitcoin is depending on its demands.

7 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Bitcoin dump because seller has more activity to sell with high quantity than buyer. Why they do that we don't know and no one can give the right answer. World economic can give impact into bitcoin but bitcoin can't. Your post is more like predictions, until now news only speculation, nothing else.

And I also agree with you, mate. That maybe the reason why the value of Bitcoin is low is because of that reason, seller has more activity to sell with high quantity than buyer. Maybe they want to increase the number of Bitcoin users to buy in large quantities than increasing the number of Bitcoin owners who sell Bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

thats what china always do they just keep manipulating the bitcoin market with news of banning it and its mining then they turn around and say they are fine with bitcoin, but as for the liquidity it doesnt evaporate but its investors taking out their money and wait for a better buying opportunity which is why bitcoin dip so low to make them buy back again.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

22 hours ago, hmind said:

I did not know your three reasons, I can now read your post to understand why Bitcoin declines, thank you for clearing up.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually we are the ones making bitcoin to drop in price, our demand for it is relatively low. If the demand will be high the price will recover

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes the cause that you say is true, that is the factor that allows the crypto currency to decline. but we firmly believe that there will be a change in the following year.

• +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, hmind said:

I don't think any of those things are valid reasons why bitcoin dropped off its 2017 highs.  And may I remind you that bitcoin is up a lot in 2019.  It's much higher than it was at the beginning of the year.

There's no problem with liquidity in the bitcoin market, so I'm not sure where that's coming from.  And the chinese news didn't coincide with a drop in price.  That happened much earlier.  I'm also not sure what #2 is at all, the 'tax arbitration' thing.  That might be very country specific.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 3:38 PM, TubigWater said:

Simple explanation is people sell their bitcoin so that the value will preserve and buy back again when they see bitcoin dump is over, and when people buy again bitcoin price will increase. 

oh trust me china always play big part when bitcoin is dumping and also tax season in the US is another reason when we see bitcoin dumping, but yea we always try to sell off till the market is calm then buy again.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2019 at 12:06 AM, Muhammad Abdullahi said:

The first factor is the amount of btc circulating among fraudsters I read the article about site token

You are copying the post and deleted some contents to avoid being notice but you are very obvious because the original post was before you.

• +1 1

AS FAR I KNOW,the prices are depends on the need of us.It is very difficult to understand the market situation,as i am a beginner in this site. 

• +3 1

On 12/3/2019 at 9:14 PM, hmind said:

I don't think it is the right reason of the bitcoin's suddenly drops it's value, specifically the first reason. I don't think China's Cryptocurrency has a great effect on Bitcoin's value. I think cryptocurrency of China also follows bitcoins value.

• +3 1

You forgot the most important reason why bitcoin price fall and it is because the whales so called market manipulators that playing the price of bitcoin.

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Of course your reasons are right and all these factors influence on price of the first cryptocurrency. Also, I think, that price is falling down because of approaching holidays 

• +2 1

I think you are right but I think this difficulties cant stop increasing the price now. it is increasing very quickly day by day.in 2020 the price will hit 100k usd I think.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/3/2019 at 3:14 PM, hmind said:

China is always one of the causes of violent Bitcoin price drops. China is the reason for the Bitcoin price to fall below the $ 7K level.
Bitcoin price fell to its lowest level after the Chinese central bank launched a new campaign on the cryptocurrency, warning of the risks arising from the issuance and trading of digital currencies.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Why china isaw the chart but the china is not in the list of the most bitcoin holders..but ithink vhina would be one sooner the most bitcoin holders it will happen surely sooner.they are most powerfull nation.

• +3 1

On 12/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, hmind said:

You pointed out very good points against the price drop of bitcoin. The case of china is very influential because they have a very huge population and very good market. The another reason is the implication of taxes on crypto by Argentina. There is so many causes but the people bought the coins very rapidly so the price has fallen. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Akbor said:

I think you are right but I think this difficulties cant stop increasing the price now. it is increasing very quickly day by day.in 2020 the price will hit 100k usd I think.

Yes becouse bitcoin will continue to rise up..it will pump day by day maybe this was only season of christmas but for sure it will pump again soon.hopefully i can or we can benifit for this.im so excited very much excited

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Thanks for this kind of informations that you spread to us, well i will jist adding some reasons why it just going down the price of bitcoin its because it is normal with it, no one can control or handle its price because it runs over network.

While this could be true, there is still a possibility that not these news are driving the market, but rather only the whales that takes advantage of such negative news, to make their fake panic victim the investors.