?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

You will need to follow the prices, buy when bitcoin is low,then its good for you you can earn good money from selling it in the future, and buy it from a trusted market like yobit,or binance.

It's is perfect time for buy btc at the end of year the BTC prise graudly decrease and 2-3 month of new year it pump with a high difference 

So I can buy btc now have a good day

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

Just buy on exchanger, no one will fool you there,  and also don't listen to all strangers. 

You have to start by looking for a place to buy Bitcoin, there is no faster way than another to buy bitcoin, because that depends on many factors. However, you are safer when using exchange platforms, one of the important tips after purchasing bitcoin is how to keep your currencies safe from theft.

The first thing to buy bitcoin is that you have enough capital to invest. You need to be psychologically prepared to lose your initial trades. Remember to choose a reputable exchange to buy bitcoins, I recommend Yobit.

To buy bitcoin first you need cash, if you don't have cash i bet you can't buy.

After you get cash, deposit it on exchanges, some exchanges only allow USDT. So you need find the exchanges who accept direct deposit from bank.

Then you find Dollar to pair with Bitcoin, see the price, buy at the lowest price as soon as possible. I prefer buy now when the Bitcoin price is in red zone, you can check it on coinmarketcap when Bitcoin in the red zone. 

After that withdraw to wallet, hold, and sell when you get the price profitable.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin transactions are non goverment process so if you have black money then you can invest in bitcoin before getting RAID

19 hours ago, palalu said:

if you want to buy bitcoin, buy at a famous exchange. And if you want to invest your bitcoin for the long term you should save your bitcoin on the famous wallet like blockchain or something else and don't forget to save your seed well

You are right

Buy in the yobit market because it is now safe and reliable, buy bitcoin when prices are as low as they are today and sell later at exploding prices, for example, asking for Christmas, for example.

We must prepare first our money, trust and expectations. We must be cool about the time frames and the price waves because some of the investors were panicking whenever the price were going down but that is the reason we need to have patience. 

You don't need to prepare, if it is bitcoin you want to buy, it is a global currency, just get your credit card or USD to purchase