?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

Please prepare on any event that will happen when you buy. You must prepare your wallet because anytime, it's value will change so that you must prepare and wait for the right time to buy btc.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very bad ) 

If you are preparing to buy a bitcoin you should wait for the big dump and also do it in exchanges not in person to person transact so that no one can fool you.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

if you want to buy bitcoin, buy at a famous exchange. And if you want to invest your bitcoin for the long term you should save your bitcoin on the famous wallet like blockchain or something else and don't forget to save your seed well

You should open account to the platform that you can buy and also you must plan to buy in which price and make sure that you buy low price

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

To buy bitcoin first you need cash, if you don't have cash i bet you can't buy.

After you get cash, deposit it on exchanges, some exchanges only allow USDT. So you need find the exchanges who accept direct deposit from bank.

Then you find Dollar to pair with Bitcoin, see the price, buy at the lowest price as soon as possible. I prefer buy now when the Bitcoin price is in red zone, you can check it on coinmarketcap when Bitcoin in the red zone. 

After that withdraw to wallet, hold, and sell when you get the price profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Buy in the yobit market because it is now safe and reliable, buy bitcoin when prices are as low as they are today and sell later at exploding prices, for example, asking for Christmas, for example.

3 hours ago, Tanmay Parab said:

You are right

I had thought why newbies always ask questions without searching first on the internet, even though they will easily find the answer

You don't need to prepare, if it is bitcoin you want to buy, it is a global currency, just get your credit card or USD to purchase

buy bitcoin in a trusted and safe place to avoid results, buy when bitcoin prices are low and hold the sale at the highest price so that you get the profit.

Focus first on the question, why you buy Bitcoin? Because sometimes there's a bunch of perfect time in buying Bitcoin especially if the value is low, but all of it still depends on you. Remember in buying Bitcoin make sure that the site is secured and don't publicize your keys and passwords of course.

Before going into BTC and other Crypto assets, it is very advisable for the individual to read and master the tools he or she want to use. Having done this the individual needs to then master the practicality of the system and get close to anyone who know deeper. Investing is the tricky part because here you need a whole lot of research and networking to be sure of the right investment.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

If you don't want to get scammed, only buy bitcoin from legit websites and exchanges. There are some topics in this forum that help to recognize scam websites. You should also monitor prices when you want to buy any coins because some exchanges have better exchange rates. The best exchange rate means you will pay less fiat to get more bitcoin.

We know that before we buy bitcoin, we need money which we can deposit in the recommended exchange sites. Then, you can place an order buy on that site and wait for a while until our order was filled. We can buy bitcoin at any price we want, but if you're going to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should analyze the price and predict what low price you can buy. You can register in binance or yobit, which doesn't need to complete the KYC, which most recommended the exchange site needed. 

Well, I recommend to you that if you want to buy bitcoin or another cryptocurrency then find a legit exchange platform and make sure that it has a good reputation and feedback, and I also suggest that don't choose a platform that asks for your information to think about it if there is and of course be more cautious and alert don't just click links if you don't know where it came from.

you can see bitcoin prices if bitcoin price low then buy. or follow signals or news about crypto. gain some knowledge trouogh youtube video or blogs

On 12/3/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yanadia said:

Use trusted exchange. If you want to buy p2p (person to person) use escrow service, there are LocalBitcoin platform if you want to buy p2p thru the website.

The most important thing is you need prepared your money that you can afford to lose, because Bitcoin market is high volatile.

Firstly you should buy from a reliable person , you can ask to meet him and buy face to face , if not you can find a reliable website or exchange that offer this option

You can use exchange, such as Yobit, Binance. You must deposit your money to exchange, and buy amount of BTC for your money.
In wallets you can find USD and deposit:
image.png.7d88b69e989403043a6e3a2b5e4e6152.png

image.png.24d5dcd6f1c5c7c7afd76a9674645116.png

Then you choose couple BTC,USD and you can buy any amount of BTC.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

Stay away in any sites that you can make double profit in bitcoin in just a short time, most of them are scam.. Better to buy bitcoin in a well known exchanges like Binance or Yobit. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

34 minutes ago, Faisal031 said:

You have to follow the market prices of bitcoin. When you see the market price is low then you can buy bitcoin and when the price will start bull run then you can sell your bitcoin.

For now, people might think they are too late to buy because the price is already at 7800, but not bitcoin has a longer way to go.

Of course you need to be ready to buy Bitcoin and check the market price regularly to see if the price of bitcoin has dropped or if the sales price comp is definitely the time you buy Bitcoin then you can earn a profit.

As a beginner you buy Bitcoin when Bitcoin price is low and sell when bitcoin price go high. After you buy Bitcoin than best is you hold your funds in coinbase wallet. 

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

You need to get some deep knowledge about crypto market, than you should earn some crypto currency free. When you have confidence in yourself than you should purchase some bitcoins in low prices, and sell them when prices up.

• +1 1

Yes I will be ready to buy Bitcoin only when I see that the market value of Bitcoin has dropped because in the future when the market price of Bitcoin increases, I can earn a lot of profit.

Learn the basics of Bitcoin and know the history of Bitcoin. As well as, know some ways on how you get huge profit on Bitcoin. Find the best wallet to store your bitcoin and have a backup of your personal information.