?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

?What should be prepared to buy bitcoin ?

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoin ( sorry my english very bad ) 

Edited by Yanadia
-
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 11
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

You need to follow the prices, buy it when bitcoin is low this good for you you can earn good money from selling it in the future, and buy it from a trusted market like yobit 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Before we buy bitcoin, just sure that we need to used it in a right way, search some informations that we can used bitcoin in legit platform and also look for the legit exchanger like yobit to buy some bitcoins, yobit has an wallet and you can store your coin there.

2 hours ago, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

First of all you have to do is prepare funds for your capital, small or large it does not matter, just from your ability. Choose exchange places that already have names and popularity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

you need to learn trading basics first , then you need to try get some experiance , finally there is some tips on trading you must follow if you wanted to succed , good luck 

• +1 1

From the perspective of us (as a crypto exchange):

1. Most of the exchanges (basically all reliable ones) will verify you (legal obligation, here in UK we need to follow EU AML directives and FATF recommendations). We verify your ID, card used for transaction (which must be yours).

2. Get external wallet to store your BTC. Depending on how much you are planning to buy - recommended choices are either a cold wallet or hardware wallet. It is a general rule - do not store online more cryptocurrency than it is absolutely necessary.

3. If you want to find a good moment to buy it low - follow news, check the charts. As well, there are some annual patterns which tend to repeat themselves - so far, in most cases, BTC price starts to go down significantly each year at 19-20 of December and keeps falling down until at least mid-January (because of Christmas shopping, annual taxes to be paid, winter holidays for families, investment funds analyzing past year). It can be one of the best moments to buy BTC as a form of investment at a good price.

As well, some HODLers (as well we recommend to read about them) had proven that there is one almost guaranteed strategy (worked most of the times so far, if not always) for investing in BTC. You accumulate BTC when there is a mass panic (like declaring BTC dead in news), and selling when there is a big hype for BTC (like this year when price crossed $12000, or when there was the December 2017 hype).

Edited by Linkkoin
adding a hint
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

When Bitcoin starts to drop in price, you need to start buying Bitcoin with some of your capital in mind, remember not to buy Bitcoin at all with your full capital, the price you are buying at Bitcoin may drop further, therefore, when buying Bitcoin.  It is best to purchase on this system.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You just want to buy bitcoin you don't want to make profit right ? Than you don't need to prepared just create an account in coinbase or blockchain & buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin in coinbase.

• +1 2

Better careful when it comes to choosing an exchange site since there are some scammers. For me, since the payment I received for posting here is in Yobit, then I would refer Yobit since it is a reliable site.

This is not a time to [repsre to buy bitcoin, it is the time to buy, i have bought mnay bitcoin at 6800 few days ago, and I'm still buying as of now.

You can always buy bitcoin on an exchange exchange and exchange it for cryptocurrency. You need to check the sources of buying Bitcoin and climb anywhere. 

Well you should try to search what is bitcoin so you have àn idea and not to be get fool. Then, buy bitcoin when it is in lower price because it is more profitable when the price goes up.

• +1 1

Of course the first time you have to prepare a wallet to store Bitcoin, secondly with what do you want to buy Bitcoin? flat money (USD), PayPal, Perfect Money, AdvCash and Payeer, Third choose where exchange can be in Yobit, ChangeNow, Changelly and paxful.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Many exchanges sell bitcoin you will find on google. But i suggest to buy in big exchange or popular exchange like coinbase or binance. if you want to invest long term period i suggest to move you bitcoin in offline wallet.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

5 hours ago, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very bad ) 

If bitcoin dumps too hard then it is an indicator to buy more for example if bitcoin reaches 5,000 USD then buy more because it will surely rebound around 6,000. 

• +1 2

Before we purchase bitcoin, simply sure that we have to utilize it in the correct manner, scan for some data that we can utilize bitcoin in the genuine stage and furthermore search for the genuine exchanger like yobit to get some bitcoins, yobit has a wallet and you can store your coin there. also, You have to pursue the costs, get it when bitcoin is low this bravo you can procure great cash from selling it later on, and get it from a believed market like yobit .

• +1 2

As a beginner you should buy bitcoin from trused sources. There are so many scammers are here and there and they will must try to make you fool. By using blockchain wallet or coinbase wallet you can easily buy bitcoin.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Yanadia said:

As a beginner I want to know what I have to prepare to buy bitcoin and how to not be fooled, how can I distinguish the scam of bitcoun ( sorry my english very baf ) 

You have to be prepared for the times that there will always be an increase and decrease value of a Bitcoin. Either way, always believe that Bitcoin will find its way up again just like what happened before when Bitcoin recovered. Do not trust easily in sites and especially in people. They might take your coin without your knowledge. Always check the wallet address you put because sometimes, it changes to the wallet address of a scammer.

Edited by Muphin

You have to buy only from trusted websites or from ATM on your sites, you can try Yobit exchange or any other and most important thing if you withdraw make sure you withdraw in a safe wallet or buy a hardware wallet and withdraw to it. 

• +1 2

14 hours ago, Yanadia said:

it depend on what you use to by bitcoin? because some people use paxful and others may use local bitcoin but i think if youre buying for the first time then always be sure to buy bitcoin from someone you know in person or meet up with the seller so you dont be fooled.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Being prepared is to have your own knowledge on the right platform of exchanges that will be entering.I never have a problem with yobit so you can store your Bitcoin there.Its very reliable to use,and what you must aware is not to easily believe on phone calls,messages or emails that ask you to send bitcoins.They are scammers so be vigilant.

• +1 2

So you are not fooled. You must be careful with the website. do not believe if there is a lure that is so easy to make money. Do not give your personal data to other people. dicrypto You can invest by buying bitcoin and selling it when prices go up.

• +1 2

First of all you have to really have money that is free of your daily expenses and that money should focus on investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Secondly, you have to buy it through an exchange that you like or a popular exchange such as binance, kucoin and yobit.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Yanadia said:

You need to search good exchange first of all if you want to safe your BTC at any exchange i will tell you some good exchanges like yobit, binance, vindex are the best and secure exchanges and if you want to safe your BTC for long term than use online wallet like Blockchain that is the safe and best wallet.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We should prepare proper investment planning to buy bitcoin.It wil help us to use the bitcoin to the right investment.By this we can earn profit.It will be profitable to us.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Важным шагом стало то, что Google начал индексировать данные блокчейна Биткойна в результатах своих поисковых систем. Теперь пользователи могут искать адреса биткойнов и просматривать детали транзакций непосредственно в результатах поиска Google.   Эта интеграция произошла после многих лет непростых отношений Google с Биткойном. Технический гигант запретил рекламу, связанную с биткойнами, в 2018 году, а затем изменил курс в январе 2024 года и разрешил рекламу биткойн-ETF после их одобрения в начале этого года. Изменение политики сигнализировало о потеплении позиции Google. Теперь отображение данных Биткойна в результатах поиска значительно расширяет публичный доступ к активности в сети. Благодаря тому, что Google ежедневно обрабатывает более 3,5 миллиардов поисковых запросов, основные данные блокчейна Биткойн теперь удобно доступны наряду со стандартными веб-результатами.   В настоящее время Google поддерживает три формата адресов — P2PKH, P2SH и Bech32. При поиске по любому из этих публичных адресов Биткойн пользователи увидят текущий баланс, его последнее обновление и баланс на момент последней транзакции. Этот шаг является значительным, учитывая обширную глобальную базу пользователей Google. Массовое внедрение Биткойна частично зависит от доступных инструментов для изучения и понимания блокчейна Биткойна, а поиск Google в некоторой степени демократизирует эту возможность. Однако в то время как Google предпринимает шаги по массовому внедрению, сторонники Биткойна, ориентированные на конфиденциальность, выразили обеспокоенность. Как прокомментировал  X Васаби Кошелек : «Теперь подумайте, что значит для Google индексировать всю активность транзакций в биткойнах. У Google так много дополнительных данных, что они могут связать их с вашим стеком». Поскольку блокчейн Биткойна является общедоступным, Google, отображающий балансы и транзакции, не раскрывает никакой закрытой информации. Но он централизует и выявляет данные, которые раньше были более неясными. Это обеспокоило биткойнеров, которые предпочитают минимизировать раскрытие информации и сохранять конфиденциальность. Тем не менее, многие биткойнеры аплодируют Google за постепенную интеграцию.   Предоставляя первичные данные наряду со стандартными результатами, Google открыл двери для более широкой онлайн-грамотности. Если распространение продолжит расти, более комплексная индексация может отстать.
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot