Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Geo

Payment in BTC or ETH for dental treatment.

You can use crypto everywhere if anyone ready to accept. Just convince the people with telling its benefits. Not only medical field would help to bring crypto in utilization, you should use it in all fields.

Yes your idea is very good. Even many shop and many institute use this strategy. But problem is many people don't know about crypto. This the problem.  

• -3 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:56 PM, Geo said:

You can pay either in BTC or ETH for a dental  treatment. Instead of paying in hands it's a better way to improving technology standards. The poor part of this is that it is unaware for people who has least knowledge about forum ,btc , postings etc. To conclude making more new users helps in utilizing this payment mode either in dentico or medico field. 

It's a interesting think. And we can know from it that how fast crypto growing in the world. People are interested on blockchain technology. I think soon we can see mass adoption of bitcoin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

you can use the both  BTC and ETH  for dental payment.  You should search for a dental clinic where they accept both of them      

• -1 1

I have never paid dental treatment with btc whether it might happen because I have never heard anything like this

• -1 1

You can pay either in BTC or ETH for a dental  treatment. Instead of paying in hands it's a better way to improving technology standards. The poor part of this is that it is unaware for people who has least knowledge about forum ,btc , postings etc. To conclude making more new users helps in utilizing this payment mode either in dentico or medico field. 

I think bitcoin will be the better option. Because bitcoin is more popular than eth. And people believe that bitcoin will be our future payment. I didn't hear about ethereum payment system ever. It has another purpose.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This is hope for all crypto users.because, crypto users are always try to make payment with crypto coin.i think in future crypto will given us many good service.

If you directly agree with the doctor, it is possible as well as for something else. But this will bypass the law until the cryptocurrency is accepted at the official level.

I never understood your intention about this topic, you talk about dentistry and about paying with bitcoin or ethereum and then the topic changed! What do you want from this topic?

You didn't add the site name so can we get? though this is a great news pertaining to advancement of crypto currency even though the government are still reluctant to see the good side of it. 

it would seem a good option to be able to pay for dental treatment with btc or eth since i am currently undergoing treatment and the prices are very expensive so paying for these services with cryptocurrencies would be a way of providing an alternative payment.

i think everyone want the same serrvuce which you have mentinoned but it is required to have a good study of crypto before the government for accepting bitcoin and crypto

Dentacoin has been developed for this purpose. Deigned for the dental industry, The Ethereum-backed token also includes insurance, patient databases, a gaming app, and a trading platform.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, Geo said:

I have never heard that. 

Hope that thing is real for us here in cryptoworld could pay easily once we have dental treatment. 

Hope I can try that kind of transaction. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Do not worry in future, I guess every field in this world start receiving payments in the major cryptocurrency like ETH, BTC etc. Hope you also can pay your Bill in cryptocurrency for the dental services in the medical field. Maybe, hospitals would also support crypto in future.

I bet that dentist would love to accept Monero instead of anything else, as usually they want to hide their massive profits from the tax authorities. Although I highly doubt that they would change their ways in less than 5-10 years time. It is a slow process and most professions don't enjoy changes.

This is really good news because paying with encryption is faster and can make our lives much easier and in the future certainly will increase dealing with encryption not only for dental treatment but for buying and selling various products.

This is great, I guess paying with bitcoin will go into every field, dental clinics, hospitals, restaurants and even taxis soon.

4 minutes ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

This is great, I guess paying with bitcoin will go into every field, dental clinics, hospitals, restaurants and even taxis soon.

Yes indeed it would be better. But for that happening every country must accept BTC. But some parts of world it is accepted BTC and ETH as payment in place which are restaurants, café, some place which sell jewelry etc.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:56 AM, Geo said:

@Geo Can you explain please wat are you talking about? In wich country it's possible to pay dentist or medic with crypto? Here in france, it's impossible. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I think people are free to decide the way that they want to pay for. 

And no one can make this method as a stable method right now so that need to be first in the daily shop then to the other important things.

It is a good idea to use cryptocurrencies in our daily lives to pay for purchases or treatment. The World Health Organization has announced its desire to use cryptocurrencies this period to prevent people from contacting with one another.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very unique idea to make payment through BTC and ETH for dental treatment this will be much easy and helpful and thus the  usage of btc will also increase