Best 2 Factor Authenticators - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Best 2 Factor Authenticators

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:36 PM, Sujon33 said:

I think Google 2 factor authenticator is very safe.I have use google authenticator.This is more comfortable for use.You can use this app.This is very secure

I also think so but to me I think the mobile phone verification code authentication is too good as if anyone lost his phone he can easily get back his sim card.

I use google 2 factor authenticators i browse in google this is good it always pop up into my google everytime i log in my account it's good to know to protect my account to the scammers and thieves who want to take the money or Cryptocurrency of other people this is what we need all of users and members of this forum.

Google authentication is the best for me as I use google a lot on all of my devices and it's nice to see that all my personal data is being protected, when I login even one of my accounts in another device the 2fa never fails to activate and sometime even annoys me when I don't have my phone on my person but that just means that it is difficult for other people to access it.

This application is very safe to use and this application is very convenient to use I know from my friend and he uses it and he suggested it to me about the application of Google 2 factors and I have not used it.

Yes they are good i use google for that 

And all is work good but we need always to save the codes 

even if the apps save them we need to be more save with that 

There are many 2 Facter Authenticater in online market for our Account security we can use then to secure our account .Google Authenticater is bet and easy to use and free and we can use Hardware Authenticater for account security.

Yes, the best option is Google because it has security and authentication and I recommend it as it is free and easy to use, reliable and safe and provides protection and preserves your wallets and your privacy

Just now, 4Anush4 said:

I am using only Google authenticator app. I don't had any problem with it yet. I think this is best authenticator app. I recommend it. I work with  this app more then 1 year.

What is Google authenticator app 

On 03.12.2019 at 07:21, Digicoin said:

There are many 2 factor authenticators online. Which one is the safest?

1. Google 2 factor authenticator

2. Microsoft 2 factor authenticator

3. And many others (you can tell us if you consider any as the best)

Personally, I will only talk about Google authentication. For me, this 2fa completely copes with its direct task, namely storing codes for different sites and applications. Moreover, the program is quite easy to use and can be used immediately after installation.

One of the most important aspects of present-day security is that the first thing that comes to our mind when thinking about security is the two-factor authentication and which enhances the security of all of us and this security serviceOne of the most popular sites in the field:

1: Google Authentication

2: Microsoft Authentication

On 12/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, Sedendum said:

Google authenticator is exetremely safe. But i suppose everyone 2 factor authenticators is totally secure.

I agree with you because you just said that the Google 2 factor authenticator is the best and the safest. There is no fear of being scammed and hackers can easily take our information.

I use google 2 factor, with the authenticator app. and it works pretty well. As long as you have your 2fa activated, it doesnt matter which one you use. The more important factor is if you have it activated or not. It becomes very difficult for hackers to get access to account with 2fa activated.

For me I just using only google authenticator and it was the best and secured but maybe I can also try some authenticor if needed. 

Just now, Sasaki said:

For me I just using only google authenticator and it was the best and secured but maybe I can also try some authenticor if needed. 

Google authenticator is good and okay for you no need of try any other one authenticator mate.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:06 AM, Digicoin said:

For me google authenitucator is best and is smoothly optimized for android device but if you would like to be more secured then you can use external key as authenicator you just need to buy a device from amazon and only when you plug in the account will login

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

So far, the best 2FA application that I know is Authy, because it can be installed on Android and PC, I didn't choose Google Athenticator because it can't be installed on a PC. and another advantage of the Authy app is that there is a Back Up menu, while Google Authenticator is not there, so it's quite dangerous too if the android suddenly breaks down or disappears.

For me, I am using Google 2 factor authenticator and it is the best and I have had no problem using it and no one has succeeded in hacking it

THINK POSITIVE

I waste 2-factor endorsement with an offline (no sim card; no internet) mobile phone. just as I necessary to sync my numbers, I'm linking the buzz to internet and construction sync process. I dont be on familiar terms with but i belive that its excel to use it offline maybe.

I think the google2 factor authenticator is acceptable It is great and powerfull and safe . I've been utilizing it for quite a while. 

You can utilize it its safe for us

I think it will be better to use Google 2 factor authenticator because it is safe and easy to use. Therefore, you can use Google 2 factor authenticator.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 AM, Digicoin said:

I use google 2 factor authenticator. For me google 2 factor is good for secure account. As i am never Microsoft 2 factor authenticator so i can't tell anything  about this  . 

Google is a very secure factor and Microsoft is a great factor proof. Both these organizations are most famous in the world. I don't think anyone in this world knew about these two reasons.   

Well, the best authenticator for all is google mail or gmail because this helps us to recover any kind of accounts just to be connected it to your every account, in my country we are all preferring this because id proven and tested by the other people including me.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 AM, Digicoin said:

From these I only found Google authenticator is best. I am using it. Also it's easy to use. Anyone can understand it's interface. It's most popular and secure app. Any device can load it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA