What is the Ripple coin (XRP)? some inf - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the Ripple coin (XRP)? some inf

ripple is a coin that has a great ranking, it is not appreciated by many people but I like it, and I am willing to hold it as long as possible to be the most profitable. It is a centralized currency, so many people are probably worried

17 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Simply, Ripple is a central currency owned by banks, meaning that banks that have large amounts of bitcoin are the ones that control their price completely. This is a simple explanation.

Thanks for the simple explanation, but I think it is not completely accurate, it is true that Ripple is a central currency but it is not owned by banks but rather owned by a private company, but Ripple is accepted by many banks around the world being a central digital currency and not a cryptocurrency.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Thanks for the simple explanation, but I think it is not completely accurate, it is true that Ripple is a central currency but it is not owned by banks but rather owned by a private company, but Ripple is accepted by many banks around the world being a central digital currency and not a cryptocurrency.

Yes, you answered your inquiry at the end of the reply. The ripple is accepted by many banks around the world. This led these banks to control the ripple currency and control its price as they want.

5 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

The ripple that have done up to over $3 before as reduced to leave than $0.15 now. And some people calling it a stable coin. Not stable at all. 

There is still no stable single cryptocurrency or digital currency, and price falls are not a measure of currency quality. Look at Bitcoin, its price fell in just a few days more than $ 5,000, so can we say that Bitcoin is not a good currency?

10 hours ago, mastertompk said:

Ripple is actually a coin and also its particular a robust work in crypto sector you can find a great number of gold coins in the marketplace but is not all dollars really are realistic but some are generally substantial and even excellent ripple gold coin is usually one in every of as compared to. Ripple coin referred to as XRP in addition to i decide to buy this specific gold coin also around good deal together with soon lets hope we could advertise the software on substantial fee once industry would increased.

Ripple is a digital currency, which means that it is not a cryptocurrency, and this means that it is a central currency and controlled by the institution that owns it, unlike the cryptocurrency, and therefore it is accepted by banks. The most important feature of Ripple is the speed of transfer and low fees.

Ripple coin is one of the fantastic and most well-known crypto currencies until now. People are the usage of this ripple cash a lot however with a few days the rate of this coin has elevated a lot after being downtrend for a lengthy time. It is a continuously time agreement device for the humans here. 

I'm a YouTuber.

YouTube: GG HIMU

On 12/12/2019 at 11:40 AM, khan22 said:

Ripple coin is  a good coin and in this coin i make good money last time when it will go to buy because on that time i buy the coin when it price is just on 0.25$ and i sell this coin on that time when its price is touch the 4$ and this time i again buy the XRP coin and i sell it when price is high.

Yes, I agree with you that the ripple is a good currency in the market for transfers and other uses, but for trading it is never good because it is controlled by banks and its price is slow.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, Mohamadxt said:

Hello all
Thank you, my friend, for this information. Of course, this currency is preferable to all of us in transportation operations, as we transfer to it and transfer it to our portfolios due to the speed of its transfer and the most important thing for us is the fees that are very low on it.

Yes, true, it is sure that the most important thing that distinguishes Ripple from the rest of the other coins (other than the banks ’acceptance of it being the central currency) is the speed of transfer, transactions and low fees. As the ripple is the fastest currency in conversion almost.

Through what I read about this currency and what these most recent years were doing, it has advantages that enable it to advance and occupy ranks in the market and a good reputation among its users because it provides several characteristics that are unique to it from another currency. I have not relied on it before

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, fila said:

Ripple does have a great project and is a solid coin, it simply struggles to get any sort of consistent value to its coin an if xrp was just 50 cents higher on average then I am sure it would have much interest then it does today. But it is the third ranked coin so obviously something good about it.

Yes, it is the currency classified third after Bitcoin and Ethereum, its peak price reached $ 2.5, but it has now fallen to about $ 0.25. This is really unfortunate. A good currency like this should be worth more than that.

23 minutes ago, Summi said:

It is a centralised coin I think so as I don't know much about it but it is a very good coin that you should make investment in.

Yes, Ripple is a central coin and it is considered the fastest metal coin in terms of sending transactions and being central makes it acceptable by many banks. In addition, it is the third coin in the market rank.

Ripple coin is a very good coin,which is among the top three coins that are worthy for investment, although it is centralized coin but still people have been using it

Frankly, I love this currency very much and I think it will have a beautiful future and a high price. Therefore, I work in some locations that pay me this currency because I will store it until the price rises in the future.

2 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Frankly, I love this currency very much and I think it will have a beautiful future and a high price. Therefore, I work in some locations that pay me this currency because I will store it until the price rises in the future.

This is a good idea and I wish you success in collecting more of this coin, really a wonderful coin and I expect a great future for her and do not forget that she was always in the third rank in the market classification after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

6 hours ago, JamesMark said:

Ripple is one of the best coins with the potential to be called the future xrp. Ripple has received the necessary attention and I think it is a centralized currency.

Of course, Ripple is a central currency and its importance comes as it causes ripple effects throughout the crypto market and its value may be more prominent due to the very fast payment system.

The Ripple forex logo (XRP) is an open-supply fee machine that allows people to be free from financial network regulations, i.e. credit score cards, banks, PayPal and other establishments that restrict get entry to to funds by using paying prices, as well as forex charges and delays.

On 4/5/2020 at 11:59 AM, arshavin1984 said:

I think XRP is the best altcoins after ETH, so it's no wonder that many banks support XRP. In addition to the XRP technology make it very effective as payment. Because XRP transaction costs are very cheap and also fast.

Your words are very true about Ripple, but there is a piece of information that I like to correct slightly, which is that banks accept Ripple not because it is in the third place after Ethereum but because it is a central currency and this is what makes banks accept dealing with it.

For me, ripples are the highest altcoin in investing in crypto. I am very confident with the ripple, the platform is quite good for long-term investment. With its extensive network, ripples are quite easy to find.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, arshavin1984 said:

I think XRP is the best altcoins after ETH, so it's no wonder that many banks support XRP. In addition to the XRP technology make it very effective as payment. Because XRP transaction costs are very cheap and also fast.

It is mainly created for bank usage, that why banks are emphasizing in this coins and it has more volume and more partnerships

Well with the ripple or let say xrp coin poping up in almost every crypto exchange and more crypto assets wallet having a accounts for it i also must agree that os is really doing well for it self in the crypto world, although i haven't made any use of it for onece yet. 

58 minutes ago, Preadator889 said:

There are a lot of coins, but not all of the coins are genuine, but there are several truths, and the benefit undulation coin is one of them. Ripple is a currency and a sharp mission in the transferred crypto marketplace is to sell accordingly

Yes, your words are true, there are a lot of coins in the market, but most of them are without interest and have no real goal or project and are not actually used to in exchanges, including without any value, but the ruble is completely different.

the ripple currency in the crypto currency market is currently actually doing good for it self in the crypto market, just like the trone currency, but yet it still faces the bigger competition of the bitcoin, Ethereum, and other big names in the crypto world 

On 4/16/2020 at 8:03 PM, Yunusalemu said:

the ripple currency in the crypto currency market is currently actually doing good for it self in the crypto market, just like the trone currency, but yet it still faces the bigger competition of the bitcoin, Ethereum, and other big names in the crypto world 

Yes, Ripple is the third in terms of market rank, and although it has very large advantages such as the great conversion speed that outperforms all other coins, but the popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum remains greater than the popularity of Ripple.

Ripple is one of the best currencies of all coins available in the crypto world and it is also traded mostly in the market. The using of this coin is quite impressive to the users. But the user should always remember that this is a centralisedcoin and the price of these currencies cannot be trusted. Because it is always controlled by the banks and companies.