why can't send to my balance? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fuer44

why can't send to my balance?

Just now, palalu said:

Have you asked the admins or moderators on the cryptotalk forum(you can summon them), or maybe sent a ticket on yobit?

Right  to say now those member if the forum have any problem about their payment then they need to ask the admins or moderators about their payment.

send message to yobit support after recording your problem use screen recorder & record what you are facing in yobit I hope they will give you a solution.

21 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Right  to say now those member if the forum have any problem about their payment then they need to ask the admins or moderators about their payment.

yes they only need to summon admins or moderators so they can respond quickly, or maybe they can send messages

On 12/3/2019 at 11:09 PM, Amxy said:

When you want to ask question please make sure you paid attention to what you are writing. I don't really understand your question.

if you don't understand, don't make a post. or do you just want to spam here? it was clear from the start that i cannot send to my balance, so if you follow every post from the beginning until now, I have also said that the problem is the sginature campaign from yobit. for cryptotalk it is still safe.

until here understand ????

On 12/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, Zentoly said:

Who do you think is the moderator or admin? and who can I contact for this problem? I don't even know the contact support either 🤣

I believe that is signature campaign from bitcointalk forum, the wallet not yet refill the moderator already contact Yobit and the answer is " be patient ". Cryptotalk pay per post still running well but that is different program. Please go to bitcointalk forum get communication with moderator or check their thread to find the answer.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:03 PM, fuer44 said:

I have 0.004 btc in my account, and can't send my balance. what's wrong?

Indeed yes,

that we are all transferring our btc balance in our yobit account, but i think in terms of cryptotalk campaign earned btc has no problem in sending to balance but in terms of cryptotalk signature campaign in bitcointalk it really has a problem, just try to contact moderator of yobit for further assistance.

Edited by maricans

On 12/3/2019 at 4:36 AM, fuer44 said:

I have tried several times but it always fails when I want to send to my balance. still in my earned column, and for a few days I have not been able to send to my balance. anyone know the problem? or anyone can give me a solution for this?
Thanks

Do you really have the balance to your account? If you really have the balance then this is a bug so just clear caches of your browser

On 12/3/2019 at 8:36 AM, fuer44 said:

I have tried several times but it always fails when I want to send to my balance. still in my earned column, and for a few days I have not been able to send to my balance. anyone know the problem? or anyone can give me a solution for this?
Thanks

you must explain more specific about your problem bro, from where to where you want to transfer your balance?
is this on yobit account?, if yobit account I think its no problem with my account.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

7 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe that is signature campaign from bitcointalk forum, the wallet not yet refill the moderator already contact Yobit and the answer is " be patient ". Cryptotalk pay per post still running well but that is different program. Please go to bitcointalk forum get communication with moderator or check their thread to find the answer.

thank you, it has made me calmer now. indeed there are still some that must be resolved specifically for bitcointalk (signature camp).

The "send to balance" button is broken and yahoo manager already explained the fact that Yobit admin should replenish the balance. Otherwise, the payment issue will not be handled.

simply the yobit wallet dedicated to cryptotalk posts (to the bounty) is empty we just have to wait for the yobit team to refill it, then it will be again possible to withdraw

On 12/3/2019 at 3:36 AM, fuer44 said:

Thanks

I think most of the replies said they have no issues with sending ro balance so this issue is just on your account and I'm guessing you have been spamming in the yobit chat box because sometimes they ban you for a week or so but anyway contact the mods and see the problem. 

54 minutes ago, Naga said:

I think most of the replies said they have no issues with sending ro balance so this issue is just on your account and I'm guessing you have been spamming in the yobit chat box because sometimes they ban you for a week or so but anyway contact the mods and see the problem. 

haha, no friend, i don't spamm. it turns out to be true about the bitcointalk.org issue, that some time ago they ran out of balance and couldn't send to my balance. it is indeed a fact and I experienced it, so did some people who took part in the signature campaign. but now there is confirmation from the moderator and the balance has been replenished, so I can send to my balance. without research, you should not accuse my friend, I do not spam but this is true.

On 12/8/2019 at 6:05 AM, fuer44 said:

haha, no friend, i don't spamm. it turns out to be true about the bitcointalk.org issue, that some time ago they ran out of balance and couldn't send to my balance. it is indeed a fact and I experienced it, so did some people who took part in the signature campaign. but now there is confirmation from the moderator and the balance has been replenished, so I can send to my balance. without research, you should not accuse my friend, I do not spam but this is true.

Ok in that case  I'll admit I was wrong and I'm curious  how can they run a campaign but don't have the necessary fund to keep it going? If they talk the talk they better walk the walk man. Good thing cryptotalk hasn't stopped paying so far. 

1 hour ago, Naga said:

Ok in that case  I'll admit I was wrong and I'm curious  how can they run a campaign but don't have the necessary fund to keep it going? If they talk the talk they better walk the walk man. Good thing cryptotalk hasn't stopped paying so far. 

from an explanation from one of the members, so they formed a team for signatures on bitcointalk, and the team provided funds to be paid to participants. well, when they make payments, the balance arrives empty and finally there is no payment for 1 week, then there is an announcement from the team that the balance has been refilled and can send to my balance again. so this what I know my friend from one of the members.

Yes, I think there is no problem in sending my balance because I have sent my balance several times before, but I have been in love with believing there was no problem.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:55 PM, Migo said:

I didn't understand you well

I did, but not because OP wrote his post well.  It was very hard to decipher, and he probably ought not to be getting paid to post nonsense like this. 

Pretty sure OP is talking about the BCT signature campaign, because that payment button often gets stuck, whereas the button for cryptotalk participants never does.  Yobit probably knows members will run away if that button ever does become nonfunctional for even a day.  It would be nice if yobit would take care of that campaign wallet as well as they do the one for cryptotalk.

We do not have to face any such problem.I think it's been an account with your account.You can work one you can talk to Yobit Support

It is your site problem in which you earn. In this case you need to contact with this website administrator for this issue. So he can edit and solve your problem.

Can you posts some screenshit in your yobit account? To easily identify with us if what is the problem to your yobit account, there was the time that some of the posts are not getting in to your balance because some of them are being deleted.

1 hour ago, Ahmed112 said:

Can you explain more about your question and if you talking about you stoshis that the answer is your minimum transection is 10k stoshis that show in your yobit account.

not that, but about the yobit signature campaign. where when we join the campaign on BitPointoint, every post will be paid. here I already have 0.004 btc in my account, then I want to send to my balance, but I can't. a few weeks ago had actually been answered that the balance for the signature campaign was empty so it had to be replenished. The problem was fixed at that time, but now it is back, maybe the balance is empty again so that I can't send to my balance.

1 hour ago, Felling said:

Are you speakme approximately the bitcointalk balances  or approximately the cryptotalk forum balances? and i suppose the cryptotalk discussion board price haven't any troubles yet in case you face any issues approximately this forum then you definately want to attend all element can be okey and in case you are speaking a bout the bitcointalk.org campaign i suppose it's miles everyday approximately that campaign and all time the admins are refilling it and i desire this trouble will remedy today

yes, I just sent to my balance for crypto talk, it still works. but when I just did it for the digital dignature campaign, it didn't work. may be true, that the balance has not been filled again.

1 hour ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello I think there is no problem with the balance sent.  I just sent my balance.  I do not face any problems.  I think some of you are wrong, because there is no problem with the balance being sent, there may be a problem if you give the wrong address

Hi, thanks for your answer. but in the send to my balance stage, you shouldn't have entered the address, right? because the send to my balance feature moves our assets from the campaign to our wallet so we can withdraw or trade. if you follow the bitcointalk signature campaign, you will know that right at this hour send to my balance is still cannot.

13 hours ago, Nahna said:

Disclose to us precisely what the parity is, at that point I can give you a few ends. In the event that the equalization you are going to send is a coin exchange, or you have to send your coins through a wallet, I can give you a few thoughts. You said something however didn't comprehend.

Hi, thanks for the response.
Alright, I'll explain to you. First, you joined this yobit campaign right? whether it's bitcointalk or crypto talk? right?
let's continue, when we join the yobit campaign, we make a post and after that get paid, of course if it meets the rules, right?

well, after that the payment we received, has not been sent to our wallet, but is still in the yobit campaign. well, there is a send to my balance feature to move our balance to our wallet so that it can be withdrawn, trading, or maybe entered into an investment box. right up to here right?

well, the thing is, before I withdraw or trade, I should from the yobit campaign must send to my balance first. but right now I can't. with notes, for cryptotalk campaigns still can. but for bitcointalk campaign, still can't. until here do you understand what I mean?

13 hours ago, issa said:

Carefully review the whole process one by one May be the mistake lies from you. It is simple to send to your account

many say the balance to send to my balance is empty. there shouldn't be any errors here friend, because we haven't sent or withdrawn, so there isn't a process to enter an address here, just click the send to my balance button, it's done. but for now it can't yet (bitcointalk can't yet, but crypto talk can).

I never see any problems like this in Yobit exchange it's seem some bug or you don't put your forum code exactly try again and if not talk to the support and see with them.and return to tell us if the problems was resolved or not and what is the problem

On 12/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, fuer44 said:

Thanks

Sometime its happened to me also but mostly it does not happen .So relax it will come to your balance.They do not do fraud with any member.If you are satisfied then contact to their support center.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, fuer44 said:

Thanks

when you complete 100 post after 100 post you will get payment .suppose your total post are 110 post then you will receive reward of 10 post which are greater 100.