Crypto required electricity - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

Of course crypto required electricity, but not alwasting a lot of electricity unlike in mining, but crypto also meeds electricity but not too much of it. 

16 hours ago, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

If you don't have electricity then there will be no internet. Without internet, you can't use crypto soce crypto requires internet. You really can't convert it fiat because you won't have anything to convert.

• +5 1

Yeah, Cryptotalk required electricity. Without electricity you cannot use it Because it is a internet based website.Electricity is required for trading in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Or 

If i do mot have an source of electricity in my village, i will still keep my cryptocurrency. I will go to any places that have a electricity or wait until our source of electricity will be back.

• +2 1

Electricity is a must on crypto currency. How can you access it if you can't even connect to the internet. It is a electronic currency which means you can't use it unless you access the internet.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, noman said:

Or 

Holding crypto has no direct effect or relation with electricity. In mining it is important but in holding you dont need electricity if you own crypto.

There is no power, naturally there is no web organize, there is no web arrange if there is no web arrange we can do nothing in light of the fact that crypto needs the web and power. furthermore, You don't know whether the crypto needs power. On the off chance that crypto control is required, at that point react. I need to know Thanks

Edited by Mahi25
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, Muphin said:

Of course not, I wouldn't convert it to fiat immediately. Because why would I have cryptocurrency if there is no electricity in the village in the first place? I would just wait for that electricity to go back.

13 hours ago, Naga said:

Thats a pretty odd question to ask because we are in the 21st century now and I think pretty much there is electricity everywhere and its why we want ro make payments online because without electricity there will only be cash money.

#1 invest in a cheap solar battery source. #2 use that source as a local service station #3 share charging services for small fee when others need charging. #4 purchase chickens goats with existing fiat as investment. over time sell eggs and milk goats and chickens for income to further the advancement of building recharging stations. #5 give incentives to buy chickens with phone transferring  btc or fiat with digital receipt for services. #5 build micro loan services and money transfer systems. blah blah blah

• Useful or interesting 2

Now a days it's not a problem at all. Electricity is now everywhere throughout the world. And cell phone is being used as well by the youth or all age people. By mobile phone we can carried out cerypto. So electricity is not a big issue for crypto.

2 hours ago, Afro Musashi 1 on 1 said:

#1 invest in a cheap solar battery source. #2 use that source as a local service station #3 share charging services for small fee when others need charging. #4 purchase chickens goats with existing fiat as investment. over time sell eggs and milk goats and chickens for income to further the advancement of building recharging stations. #5 give incentives to buy chickens with phone transferring  btc or fiat with digital receipt for services. #5 build micro loan services and money transfer systems. blah blah blah

I didn't even think about the solutions like your 1 through 3. That would be a good solution for the problem, yeah. Because if that scenario happened, they should already think about solutions and also they should alreasy foresee the scenario if that case happen. 

6 hours ago, DORANBU0818 said:

If i do mot have an source of electricity in my village, i will still keep my cryptocurrency. I will go to any places that have a electricity or wait until our source of electricity will be back.

Yah i agree with you, if there's a will. There's a way, it depends to each of us determination on how we're going to handle it even though there's a lot of struggles and errors. 

22 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Then I will go on city that have electricity,  because this is my life I make money in crypto so if this will happen I will not leave crypto,  i will leave my house for crypto

now thats total dedication to crypto, and yes i would do the same because for some of us crypto is like a real job and its even better than a real life job because you get to choose your own working hours and also the location.

5 hours ago, Amit01229 said:

I think Crypto not required electricity but need for mine Bitcoin if we use ASIS miner or GPU then electric expenses is huge but they also give us profit and need internet and device Just

I think bitcoin is bringing the world together because when you think about it bitcoin can be mined profitably only in third world countries because of the cheapest electricity prices and then bitcoin will be pumped by first world countries. 

On 12/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, Tine0313 said:

As you say so, cryptocurrencies needs electricity so why would i have crypto at the first place if my location doesn't have electricity?

Dera friend I also say that if you have crypto and your are in village there no electricity .my question is like that what should you do... you sell it before you go to village or you will keep it while you are in village. That's all I was going ask.

No doubt crypto needs electricity. Some years ago mining of bitcoin and crypto was easy and costs low to earn but now its become so difficult to mine and earn crypto.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, noman said:

Or 

Hmmm, If you I don't have electricity in my village, I will definitely look for a place to get electricity, but if I am unfortunate to get at all, then it will remain cryptocurrency because I won't be able to convert it to fiat neither. unless there is electricity.

Just now, shahid ali said:

No doubt crypto needs electricity. Some years ago mining of bitcoin and crypto was easy and costs low to earn but now its become so difficult to mine and earn crypto.

Yes you are right mining of bitcoin was very easy and cost-less few years ago but now mining is very costly but if you have good equipment for mining then you can easily get profit. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

You don't necessarily need to have electricity in your house to get involved in cryptocurrency. You can go to the nearest town to your village and use its electricity to create a crypto wallet and buy some coins to invest. You can also buy a cold wallet like Ledger Nano and keep your coins offline in a safe place in your village. Then you only have to update yourself about crypto prices everyday. You can get in contact with someone in a city that informs you everyday about the market situation. This way you can take action at the right moment and gain profit easily. You can also hold your coins in somebody else's wallet to whom you trust. Someone like your relatives or a member of your family who lives outside your village. So, I would prefer to keep my cryptocurrency even if I didn't have access to electricity in my area of living because by traveling just a few kilometers away, electricity can be accessed without problem.

No electricity - no cryptocurrency. But there are neighboring villages! you can search for electricity in them. There are simply no other options

On 12/3/2019 at 3:52 AM, noman said:

Or 

I will keep my coin in my wallet because I cannot send it anywhere. Crypto is not just needed electricity, but cryptocurrency needs an internet connection to connect to the network. Without the internet, we cannot use cryptocurrency, and we cannot send it or convert it to fiat. To have cryptocurrency, we need a wallet on the mobile phone, computer, or other devices, and we need an internet connection. You can imagine if one of those does not exist, you can not use cryptocurrency, and you will only keep it in your wallet. But if you only want to store without sending anywhere, then you don't need electricity and the internet.

It will be for a short time without electricity, the electricity will be back one day, i will hold my crypto Coins

Yah sure cryptocurrency must be required the electricity in order to be able to trade them or to mine them, because all online devices are using electrical

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is necessary to establish alternative sources of light consumption and this applies to miners who mine bitcoin. There is the energy of water, the sun. 

You can always keep crypto in a cold wallet, even without electricity. You can even have your wallet on a simple piece of paper and which is what they call a physical wallet.

If you truly believe in the value of crypto, then just keep holding, with or without electricity, you will surely be rewarded in due time.

I don't know how it happen.

First if you don't have electricity, you also don't have internet. So how you earn cryptocurrency.

So let's make an example, someone throw to me a private key, with the inside is balance around 10 BTC. That is big right? So your logic will think sell it to fiat. But unfortunately you will not doing it, i guarantee!. Because you don't have any education about crypto world from internet, because you can't connect to the internet without electricity. I think you will throw the private key to trash bin. Lol.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.