Crypto required electricity - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

I think that I would leave the cryptocurrency on my wallet and would not transfer it to Fiat, perhaps when the whole world has electricity it will cost a lot of money.

Actually you need electricity to mine crypto not to trade it or store so if you donot mine crypto, there will be no problem..I store my coins and leave them for long time , no need for me to have electricity all the time

Electricity is an important aspect when we talk about cryptocurrencies, it is assumed that
 if we have cryptocurrencies it is because we once had electricity to obtain them, but if it
 were to run out of electricity, I would wait for it to return to continue obtaining crypto. 
In this sense, whether or not to change cryptocurrencies would depend on the situation in 
which I will find myself, whether it is temporary or permanent. If the lack of electricity
 is permanent, of course I would find a way to change it.

Yes, Crypto requires electricity and a lot of electricity, since for the creation of cryptos it is necessary to use electronic equipment with high energy consumption.

of course electricity is very necessary for the use of cryptocurrencies! If I found myself in a village without electricity I would just keep them in my wallet, because it would be pretty silly to spend them or convert them to FIAT just because there is no electricity.

On 02.12.2019 at 22:52, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

After reading the comments of other users, I think that you can not worry too much about constantly checking the rate of coins. you can invest some amount and wait for your coin to improve until you like this course. 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

If you don't have electricity in your village you are stuck with fiat. You and the bussiness man from who you are buying things must both have at least a mobile phone to be able to make a transaction. This phone can charged by solar panels, then it will be possible.

One of the things that is considered a disadvantage is the high electricity consumption that cryptocurrency mining such as btc can have, for this reason other new projects have developed a less consumerist electricity mechanism over time, of course these currencies do not have values similar to btc

My friend I didn't know there are still places without electricity but I have seen some documentaries in television of tribes living in isolated villages. I don't think they care for Bitcoin. But if they want they can create a wallet buy bitcoin and save the private keys to it, also back them up, and store them somewhere that they will not be destroyed or found and stolen. Their wallet will be this paper wallet.

• +2 1

To be practical the best way to solve this kind of problem is to convert your crypto currency to fiat currency so that you could be able to pay for your bills in electricity. So that you could still be able to harvest crypto currencies because of the power are now continued to give you electricity to be able to connect in the crypto industry. The crazy thing is that if ever you choose not to convert it and not paying your bills out of it, you would be losing some of your possible earned assets just because you are wasting your time not being able to connect and generate crypto currencies.

• +1 1

Of course, without electricity, we don't have internet, we don't have anything, generating cryptos with candles is complicated ...

Electricity is essential for everything in life, I thought it would be great for free, but it isn't.:classic_wacko:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Without electricity you cannot even convert it into fiat currency unless you have battery left in your mobile. If someone have to stay in that village for long he will obviously convert it immediately into fiat

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Cryptocurrencies need electricity and internet. If you don't have these you can still own crypto but you need to move to an area with both these to trade buy or use the cryptocurrencies. But do you have money like paper cash and no electricity? This is a little strange too don't you think?

• +3 1

If you use all kinds of mining equipment, this requires electrical energy with good power and is recommended for lower cost and excellent work. Solar energy to ensure mining profits.

To be able to manipulate a cryptocurrency you need electricity, and not only that, some device with internet access, cryptocurrencies are not handled physically, it is all digital and on the web, it would be impossible to get it, sell it if you do not have access to those 3 tools

If it refers to mining crystals, if it requires electricity and a lot of electricity. In some countries this is not allowed because it requires a lot of electricity to operate properly.

In my country the electricity goes out a lot, the blackouts are constant, what I do is simply wait for the light to return and try to make the most of it. Sometimes what I do is take advantage of the battery of my phone to manage the wallets from there, waiting for the light to arrive.

• +1 1

I don't know where is this place there is no electricity. Come on this is something that is very extreme. Why would they need bitcoin if they don't have electricity? This is more a problem of building infrastructure instead of buying bitcoin.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, there are no internet cafes in your area or even in your city, because work will not take you for long hours. I think there are solutions, and I do not wait for the electricity to return or to switch to Fiat

Well, duh, since it is on the internet. How will you access the internet without a device that requires electricity? It doesn't work without it. So be ready to change your village into a modern one. Really who lives without electricity? Are there villages still that don't have?

Fantastic journey so far with LoanTech and as I am compounding some money so total withdrawal is less 🤑 and with reinvestment (compounding ) it will earn me more 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉if you are interested to join my team DM me for guidance on how to earn more usd 🎉🤑stick with only loan tech 😋🚀

On 12/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

I think it is best to keep the cryptocurrency because if it is a good project with constant updates and improvements, it is very likely that its price will increase over time and if you do not have electricity, your capital may be much higher

Logically speaking I think you can't convert your crypto into fiat money since you don't have electricity at all. But lets say you have ways to have a electricity source like going to nearby village to charge your gadgets, so the best way to do is to use your crypto to buy solar panel so that you can have now at least source of electricity, then that's the best time to hold your crypto.