Crypto required electricity - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

I think that i would like to hold some strong currencies and wait to make some profits.. but this may take a very long time to make a small amount of profits from holding!

Are you meaning cryptocurrency needs electricity when we mining it ? if this is your question , yes for sure ! and its needs a huge power ! 

The electricity that Bitcoin consumes in a year is enough to power the United States for just 19 hours.
Bitcoin uses only 20% of electricity from one coal-fired power plant in Taiwan.
Three Gorges HPP in China produces three times more energy than all bitcoin consumes.
One US geothermal power station produces more energy than bitcoin consumes.
  In 2015, Google consumed twice as much energy as Bitcoin currently consumes.

Crptocurrency was really one of those, but mining became very difficult because of the difficulty leve, and so it requires a lot of expense in mining this days and it is really important to really define, there is a lot of people who have run away from this kind and are still trying to get the same. Mining has made expensive in  electricity bills

no i would keep it on staking rather than keeping it on fiats , i prefer you to exchange it into eth, xrp or bitcoin because they are such a amazing coins that will never embarrass you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. I am agree with you on this. No, Electricty, No Power, No Mobile phones and No crypto currencies. But as you are posting in this Forum that's means you have electricity and you can have access to your crypto. 

Welcome with me
I believe that there is every possibility today to provide alternative electricity. Please keep your encryption currency and not convert it to Fiat

it is high level for our saved long time when there is no electricity on village us. because when village will not continue to have no electricity and internet process. 

I'm pretty sure that this is a good way to earn online. Perhaps this is needed because cryptocurrency is an electric currency, well I have no idea about that. However, I know that the cryptocurrency is a wonderful latest model in the world

We can't say if there is no electricity in your city, there is no electricity in the whole world, no no stop cryptocurrencies and it's best to put it in your wallet and leave it for a whileIf it is temporarily unavailable in our city, I will only keep it for a while as it is still running on the network

If there is no electricity I would convert it into flat. I would like to keep it in my wallet. By keeping the coin the I also get some profit. As long as I don't get good electricity I like to keep it.

I am going to retain that looking forward to excellent world wide web. due to the fact My partner and i furthermore arrived regarding my own community to discover a excellent world wide web.

Yes of course crypto rquire electricity, without electricity you cannot use internet and send and receive anything or trade coins.  So go to the place where electricity is available. 

In this case due to the fact that bitcoin needs electricity to power the devices that one uses to check his crypto like phones,laptops or computers and many more therefore, in a case where by I find my self at a place where theris no electricity it was going to be hard for me to have control of my crypto and the best I can do is to convert some to fiat so that i can use in case of emergencies  and hold some for more profit that's my opinion on this one thanks.

On 1/31/2020 at 11:54 AM, Alhassan Salihu said:

What I can only say about wether crypto require electricity or not is that if you don't have electricity how would you like charge your gadget to get access to internet so electricity to my understanding is very important in crypto currency business

It need electricity for the whole work all the time you need for that as your town use alot in single day.

You do not necessarily need to have electricity in your house to get involved in cryptocurrency. You can go to the nearest town to your village and use its electricity to create a crypto wallet and buy some coins to invest. You can also buy a cold wallet like Ledger Nano and keep your coins offline in a safe place in your village. Then you only have to update yourself about crypto prices everyday. You can get in contact with someone in a city that informs you everyday about the market situation. This way you can take action at the right moment and gain profit easily. You can also hold your coins in somebody else's wallet to whom you trust. Someone like your relatives or a member of your family who lives outside your village. So, I would prefer to keep my cryptocurrency even if I did not have access to electricity in my area of living because by traveling just a few kilometers away, electricity can be accessed without problem.good luck...

Well, you can easily to go in the other place that had a source of electricity so that you can able to manage it, having an electricity interruption this will be fixed as soon as possible because many people needs it not only by using cryptocurrencies and also in other things that needs electricity.

It requires a lot of electricity to mine , you have to work hard for it, there is a level to which we have to really be sure of the effort to which we have to be sure that we have to really be sure that we have to really keep everything into perspective the greatest way is to be paid for it

• +5 1

It requires electricity and the internet connections. Without these both things you can not mine the crypto currencies by using the mining equipment. You may have heard about the news that mining farms are consuming the huge amount of the electricity.

• +5 1

I don't really understand the point of this question. If you don't have electricity in your village than how can you buy or even use a bitcoin wallet to receive cryptocurrencies in the first place? 

• +2 1

Just now, Anika00 said:

I don't know what kind of question is this because I'll never thought that that follow be happen so I cannot give you answer because I have no knowledge about dancer 

In my opinion, Opponent talks about the mining and electricity cost. Maybe he thinks about the powering up the PC and use the Electrum wallet for making BTC transactions. Who knows unless he came back and explain the meaning of the first post?

Cryptocurrency will require electricity for mining the coins, and it will be advantage for us for miner to mine bitcoin for the efficiency of the blockchain to work.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

If you don't have electricity I think that this is a vital problem you will definitely need to solve and cryptocurrencies would be the least of your worries. Infrastructure such as water supply, food supply, electricity and roads are of utmost importance. If you don't have a war going on, then you must strive to fix these first of all.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, noman said:

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....

There's no harm for keeping a few satoshis on a wallet, especially if its nothing serious of amount, and you don't need those funds.

Also, having no electricity on your place might just mean that the people are indigenous (and might not even know about the internet and all the technology!).

There no logic in  this question. I have crypto  currency  because  I Electricity. Then where go our electricity  after.  I don't  need  to sell my crypto because of  this reason.