Crypto required electricity - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

If you I don't have electricity in my village, I will definitely look for a place to get electricity, but if I am unfortunate to get at all, then it will remain cryptocurrency because I won't be able to convert it to fiat neither. unless there is electricity.

• +3 1

Now a days it's not a problem at all. Electricity is now everywhere throughout the world. And cell phone is being used as well by the youth or all age people. By mobile phone we can carried out cerypto. So electricity is not a big issue for crypto.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend you need a very good machine as well as a lot of electricity to make crypto mine. If you want to mine crypto you should have to mine bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that can be only access through electrical devices and without electricity those devices cannot work, so cryptocurrency is depended of electricity for transactions to take place. 

well,  the only solution in that situation is to sell the coins, or still hold on it kf you have the hope of getting light back in due time, but also you can provide a power bank that you should use for at least 3 hours a day. That will be a nice solution too. 

We have to have strong internet to work on this forum. If there is no internet and no electricity then there is nothing we can do.electricity is almost worldwide and its not a problem anymore.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2019 at 2:52 AM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Yeah crypto requires electricity because we can work work in the crypto world through the computer and mobile device and these devices need electricity for running them. If I don't have electricity in my village, I'll use solar panels for getting the electricity because electricity is the most important part for working in the crypto world. 

Cryptocurrency can not do without electricity because when there is no electricity in your territory there is no way you can charge your device before making investment or trading through cryptocurrency so electricity is more important in cryptocurrency

On 1/3/2021 at 5:13 AM, Oki said:

Cryptocurrency does need electricity and the Internet if there is no electricity or the Internet, cryptocurrency cannot be used. If I live in a village with no electricity, of course I will go to the city to be able to access cryptocurrency, because that is the only way I can trade. It's impossible if I change it to le fiat and no longer trade.

Of course mostly if villagers cannot have to access into the crypto world because they have no source of electricity and internet also, so thats why in villages they also has the right to have basics needs for community such as electricity. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Undoubtedly it is the most important part of the whole system because everything can work yes or yes with electricity, internet and a pc in your defective smart phone, this quality makes this more popular every day because most people have access to these things.

Gentleman I agree with you crypto is required the electricity e because when you work on the crypto forum you must have the electricity e for your laptop or tablet to work on this forum I think that is costly

Crypto mining required so much electricity and peoples will do this almost in the houses and they make money through this. Crypto market is the world best market and we can change our life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In order to make a big profit, you have to start with a small one, so electricity is necessary for the Internet, work and more profits through cryptocurrencies, so yes, I would generate electricity to the house or village.

• +1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Or 

Everything will depend on the situation because it is true that saving them in the long term will generate much more profit but of course everything will depend on the situation because there are times where we are forced to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money.

On 1/15/2021 at 10:09 PM, guatazoo said:

Of course mostly if villagers cannot have to access into the crypto world because they have no source of electricity and internet also, so thats why in villages they also has the right to have basics needs for community such as electricity. 

But I thinks governments could not be able to allow villagers to be using crypto currencies also, because urban life is depending in rural life when they are doing farming activities and solving the hungry impact, so that's once rural life start to use crypto, they might leave their faring activities and sticking on crypto.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

@kikifam @joemcgwa @Sam989 @kikifam @Majd1209 @Rida kazim

Mining this time round is very expensive and most people dont get this but the right thing to do right now is to effectively try to remove the whole idea of a stand that is making mistakes because there are so many people who want to join the mining sphere, it has become very expensive and with the way things are , when you look at he work being done there is a lot of more is needed and people need to understand this

I do not live in any village. But if I were living in a village and had electricity problems, I wouldn't be dealing with cryptocurrencies, and if I had a cryptocurrency I would prefer to cash out immediately.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:52 PM, noman said:

Or 

In the place I live today in this developed world, but in the place I have there has been no electricity for ten years, but we rely on solar energy and we work to operate small electricity generators

On 12/2/2019 at 11:52 PM, noman said:

Or 

I wait for electricity better than anything else but luckily I have electricity but I don't have cryptocurrencies 😁 and now I'm trying to collect some of them. 

Crptocurrency was really one of those, but mining became very difficult because of the difficulty leve, and so it requires a lot of expense in mining this days and it is really important to really define, there is a lot of people who have run away from this kind and are still trying to get the same. Mining has made expensive in  electricity bills

Yes this is a good question as for me if am using crypto and their is no electricity in my village then I will not rush to join fiat but what I will do is that am going to wait patiently until the electricity is back 

Cryptocurrencies operation from mining to other minor things like trading to staking etc, all requires the use of devices and these devices all require electricity for charging 

This is really challenging for people who do not have constant electric power especially those living in underdeveloped countries. Cryptocurrency requires constant power supply and internet connection. This is one of the reasons why cryptocurrency is not popular or accepted in most of this places. I think converting your coin to fiat money will be the best idea 

Friend, I think that if we are going to be in a place where there is no electricity it is best that we know how to close our operations, or in case of making hold, just keep our accounts safe at home, so we can enjoy places where there is no electricity, greetings.