Crypto required electricity - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

On 12/3/2019 at 2:52 AM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

I really didn't understand what you are talking about? Electricity is needed while mining a crypto currency but we don't need it for holding in our wallet. We can do it from our mobile phone. To use smartphones, We don't need to be connected with electric power all day long.

Well as for electricity stuff it belongs to the government to do that responsibility,  I cannot do the work of the government, am just an individual whose working hard to earn a cryptocurrency for my future. So I will keep mine and convert it to fiat money rather.

I think you should wait for a while so that you can get good large amount. When electricity is back you can look further into the transfer into fiat money. Make sure you know when to transfer and take good advice. Good luck friend.

• +1 1

As we know the crypto needs net and electricity so If I'm interested and willing to take knowledge of cryptocurrency and technology then I will try my best to get electricity and internet wherever I have to go for getting electricity I will go outside of my village. 

• +2 1

I don’t think that there is any human being on Earth that does not have electricity Secondly, electricity, or the need for it greatly, is in the case of mining. As for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, you only need a smart phone or a laptop.

• +3 1

There is no doubt crypto require electricity. If there is no electricity in the village then no doubt wait for the electricity and on other ways you can take use batteries or other source.

But i cant change my crypto currency to the Fiat. Crypto is my love and helpful for the trading.

If I don't have any electricity in our village, then I'm just going to move out to another village because it will be hard for me to live since I need electricity to work and study. If I can't move out to another village then I'm just going to keep my crypto and not sell it immediately since it's not that profitable to sell low amount of crypto.

Of course I would keep it since there are many means to get electricity, for example, an electric generator and another town that has electricity and above all wait for the electricity to be returned to me.
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

I do not understand the question about electricity, however the funds that I obtain from different platforms or investments are divided in a 50/50 ratio, which has allowed me to create investment capital and in turn obtain monthly income from my financial activities, to support basic needs of my life

• +1 2

11 hours ago, usamah said:

I believe that without electricity there is no internet, and therefore I tell him to use the method that you got on cryptocurrencies and work on it. Either you look at the electricity in your village or there is a place where there is electricity, and in any case keep your cryptocurrencies ntil things are resolved
to

There are many ways to get your phone or computer charged up and use your cryptocurrencies at anytime, but when comes to mining electricity is a must.

brother i will keep it maybe i will be surprised by it is value when the electrisity will be back , realy it is very surprising question , because electrisity is almost world wide and it is not a problem anymore . so that all my information about that bro .

• +2 1

There is no place in the world where there is no electricity so even you don't have in your village there is still mobile in your hand which is enough  to keep the cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

I will go to any city and buy some corrency and will hold it for years until there is electricity untill than my account would have a lot more money than any other person of my village.

Well here everything is fine and I don't face this problem and indeed there are many members that they can face that problem so if I face that problem sometimes so I will keep it in wallet because holding is more important than selling..

• +1 3
  • +2 1

If i have strong cryptocurrencies and i believe in their good projects so i think that i will hold them for a long time especially during these days which we are waiting for a rising prices of most of cryptocurrencies! it's important to understand that the electricity is really important and all this crypto world is depending essentially on the electricity for sure!

• +1 1

Bro basically that cryptocurrency is banned in all the developing countries such as Pakistan India USA Bangladesh Sri Lanka etc. and in my view there is no any country which has a village which does not have electricity facility. And in the we should come to where you are question. I don't think electricity is much required to take advantage from cryptography we can use the digital meaning like our mobile phones laptops which have a good battery life and we can take advantage of cryptocurrency by staying at that place where there is no electricity.

In order to be using cryptocurrencies its required only three major things which is, 

> Source of energy

> Internet connection

> Smartphone or Computer

If you'll not be having this all things you cannot access crypto. 

• +3 1

Electricity is very vital in cryptocurrency, someone cannot work in cryptocurrency without having access to electricity, so we need to live in a town that has electricity supply. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Mining a cryptocurrency coin consumes alot of power, the equipment used in mining are mostly powered by electricity and the demand for electricity consumption increases as mining increases also

• +1 1

Well not all cryptocurrencies are actually mined, but for cryptocurrencies like bitcoin that is only created through mining, there's always A very high demand for electricity. 

On 12/2/2019 at 3:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Hello friend in the case that i did not have electricity in my town, a very ipotetic case, I think I would move to another town to continue operating with cryptocurrencies, they are already part of my day to day and I think I could not stop using them...

• +4 1

Almost everything needs electricity, not just cryptocurrencies , in the event that the electricity is cut off from your village, you can move to a nearby place and use your own currencies, or wait until the electricity returns, so I don't see that there is a problem with that.

It is a degital currency so that is required electricity.  Without electricity your Crypto is secure but you cannot used for any purpose. So in the village without electricity where you cannot use Crypto. 

El 2/12/2019 a las 16:52, noman dijo:

Si no tiene ninguna fuente de electricidad en su pueblo, ¿qué hará con su criptomoneda?

¿Lo convertirás a fiat?

¿Lo conservarás ... (con fines de lucro o algo más?)

It would be much more beneficial to go to another village with electricity temporarily and continue to generate income with cryptocurrencies since electricity is not an impediment if you can get it elsewhere.

• +1 1
  • +3 1