A lot of topics in this forum are deleted - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

A lot of topics in this forum are deleted

A suggested solution for the many topics that are deleted from the forum  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the solution that you suggested to the administrators?

• Good I agree
    • Bad and do not agree
    • I have a better solution than him

Β 

A lot of topics are being deleted because they are duplicates, not useful, out of section content, or in violation of forum rules.

That is why I suggest that the topic be considered before it is published by the moderators

Means after the member posts a post or topic that is previewed by the moderator before being shared in the forum and this instead of launching the post directly and delete it later

Because I write about 30 posts a day and when I come back tomorrow I find that 40 or more posts have been deleted. This means that I have to write another 40 posts to make up for the shortfall and 30 to get paid and over the days it will become difficult and boring.

Β 

So I suggested this solution to you, what do you think, supervisors and members of that?

Β 

@epidemiaΒ @Alex077Β @DesaisΒ @BigpatΒ @ayatoslawΒ 

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

Unethical and useless posts are hamper to forum ranking in the search engines as well as mass acceptence. To keep the forum healthy and good along with mass acceptence there not need to a lot of messages. Few informative messages can keep the forum well and compete with other forums. Actually when people search a term in the search engines they want only acceptable writings. That's why it's a good decision taken by the moderators and admin to delete the useless and copy paste writings.

[ΒΆ] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You canΒ Donate for their educational materials:Β 

β‚Ώ:Β 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH:Β 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Those deleted posts are useless, unworthy, duplicated, or maybe it is not about crypto currency. Moderators and admins want a better and wealthy community so they will do deleting posts as long as they think that certain post is useless. That's what i think.Β 

They consider now the helpful posts which is a good thing not just for the image of the forum, but also for us. We can have a good forum by providing us informative posts and they are getting us paid which is a good thing for the both parties.

8 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Β 

A lot of topics are being deleted because they are duplicates, not useful, out of section content, or in violation of forum rules.

That is why I suggest that the topic be considered before it is published by the moderators

Means after the member posts a post or topic that is previewed by the moderator before being shared in the forum and this instead of launching the post directly and delete it later

Because I write about 30 posts a day and when I come back tomorrow I find that 40 or more posts have been deleted. This means that I have to write another 40 posts to make up for the shortfall and 30 to get paid and over the days it will become difficult and boring.

Β 

So I suggested this solution to you, what do you think, supervisors and members of that?

Β 

I agree to what you want to suggest to moderators in this forum. In that case, they would have to check if the topic that is about to post by a member is not yet in the forum then they would cofirm to publish it to the public. This would help the moderators in deleting post. It will also help us in terms of posting, our post would not be deleted because of some not useful topics created by another member.

8 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Means after the member posts a post or topic that is previewed by the moderator before being shared in the forum

I got your point but this suggestion will surely eat the time of the moderators and it will make big delays to all posters especially to those making a campaign here.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Those deleted posts are useless, unworthy, duplicated, or maybe it is not about crypto currency. Moderators and admins want a better and wealthy community so they will do deleting posts as long as they think that certain post is useless. That's what i think.Β 

I agree with the statement that you gave to me because I can think again that before posting you must be more careful so that the results of the post are not deleted by the moderator because the post is not useful so we all need to post well so that it can be accepted by the moderator. Like that I think in my future posts.

I believe you're correct, And so I trust a person. it will likely be an excellent choice in the event that the managers think about this recommendation. All of us usually wish to maintain the discussion board nice as well as thoroughly clean.

9 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

it is difficult and boring but for now we need them to do this because the forum is filled with spammers that always make 3 or 4 accounts and make useless posts and replies, lets give the admins some time to clean the forum.

3 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

I agree with the statement that you gave to me because I can think again that before posting you must be more careful so that the results of the post are not deleted by the moderator because the post is not useful so we all need to post well so that it can be accepted by the moderator. Like that I think in my future posts.

Yeah, you're correct. And i think their post was being deleted because some of their post are not directly about to a certain topic that they commented so it will be deleted if their comments are not connected to that certain topic.Β 

13 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yeah, you're correct. And i think their post was being deleted because some of their post are not directly about to a certain topic that they commented so it will be deleted if their comments are not connected to that certain topic.Β 

Maybe they do not understand the topic they are commenting on so that the results of their posts are not constructive which can cause them to be deleted by the moderator so they are all examples for us to be more careful in the future so that the results of our posts can be well received.

I think this good enough because they are deleting the useless topics and they only keep the useful, they are right to keep this forum more reasonable and valuableΒ 

Those constantly deleted topics and replies are really getting annoying because we don't know where we can reply to a topic because it might be deleted or something so I think admins should juat take the website off for 2 houra and clean it all for one time.

Those erased posts are futile, contemptible, copied, or possibly it isn't about digital currency. Arbitrators and administrators need a superior and rich network so they will do erasing posts as long as they feel that specific post is pointless.

Just now, Migo said:

I think this good enough because they are deleting the useless topics and they only keep the useful, they are right to keep this forum more reasonable and valuableΒ 

Yes you are right they are just deleted the useless posts and topics and those posts are useful they are not deleted it.Β 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLEΒ FOR RENTΒ 

Β 

13 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

A good idea, but it only adds more work for moderators and admins. Users should use the search feature before creating a new thread, and I think it's quite useful.
We all here experience that our posts are deleted and moved to the off-topic, not just you.

I disagree about this. Why we should not check ourself that the topic is duplicate or not so if the topic is duplicate, useless or spam we should not post on that topic. we should introspect ourselves without burdening admins or moderators

I understand OP feels,it feels sad when we were trying to give our ideas heartfully but just being deleted because of spam topics and bots.We have commented in a wrong topic that is made by bots that is why our post was deleted also.Time and effort were given by us in this forum so that we can contribute something that everyone can learn of and just resulted to being deleted.Sad reality because there are really person that are bind by greed that is why they want to accumulate the payments in their wallet with multiple accounts.

I don't agree with delete any topic the admin can not accept any dublicate or Spam topic to post at the begging because when we have a topic posted in forum members Begin comments and at the final the topic was deleted and the comments too and we have a low post number every time then we need to post more to reach our post payment number, it's so difficult

Moderator deleted other topics because other is spam and not useful they are not helpful, duplicates out of topic and content. Moderator want to be a better forum and campaigns in cryptotalk there's a reason to delete your topics. You need to obey your rules and regulations of Cryptotalk.

15 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yes indeed,

so far i canΒ remember, the admins and moderators are currently cleaning the forum and still going on that's why many "topics and post are deleted", even though it's really affect the payment system, then it's part of it, as far as i'm concern i really don't have any things against it in my personal perspective.Β 

1 hour ago, palalu said:

I disagree about this. Why we should not check ourself that the topic is duplicate or not so if the topic is duplicate, useless or spam we should not post on that topic. we should introspect ourselves without burdening admins or moderators

Yeah, I agree with you. It is the responsibility of the poster to check if there is any same content and everyone should weight their topic if it is useful or useful.

People end up postin spams because 30 posts is too much for them, change the rates of payment according to ranks and then reduce the number of poast per day.

There are some repeated topics and post with the same meaning but have written with different words. I agree about deleted some post or topics that useles and meaningless or repeated so many times. i even confused how to reply to the repeated topics, if i replied it with the same answer, it might be count as spam by moderators. Keep this forum clean and full of a good quality post

34 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah, I agree with you. It is the responsibility of the poster to check if there is any same content and everyone should weight their topic if it is useful or useful.

I know people's opinions are different but why should they burden admins or moderators. why??I think it's funnyπŸ˜‚