Your suggestions for improving the ranking system - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Your suggestions for improving the ranking system

On 12/4/2019 at 2:05 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

Here is my suggestion 😊

Brand New: 0-50 (without payment).
Beginner: 51-200 (1000 for 30 messages).
Member Jr: 201-500 (2000 for 30 messages).
Member: 501-1200 (3000 for 30 messages).
Full member: 1200-5000 (3000 for 20 messages).
Sr Member: 5000-8000 (4000 for 30 messages).
Hero Member: 8000-12000 (5000 for 20 messages).
Legendary: 12000-15000 (6000 for 30 messages).
VIP: 15000 +++++ (8000 for 40 messages).

I think this suggestion would put too much stress on the site financially as many users who use the site regularly can achieve these milestones with a little bit of effort however I think increasing the required posts to receive higher ranks will definitely keep only the most dedicated users posting.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, Desais said:

Hi, in this topic we would like to discuss with you, consider and structure all the proposals regarding the ranks on the forum and how it can be improved.
Describe in detail which rank system you see, how it should be implemented and what it depends on.
P.S It is possible that your ideas will be implemented
Thanks to all.

All spam and non-constructive messages will be deleted

Suggestion about Reputation.

I see that a lot of members give "useful or interesting" emoji unnecessarily.

My suggestion is to change rule about Reputation like this:

- When someone give "useful or interesting" emoji this emoji removed from his profil (1 for 1)

- Reputation to affect on members rank

I think this two things will change Reputation a lot and will give it meaning.

Of course and all things which I mentioned in my previous comments in this topic, because some of members are here just for paid for posts promotion and some of members try that this forum become good forum.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, Digicoin said:

We really appreciate this privilege given us. Here is my suggestions.

Brand new =            50 posts no payment

Newbies =               50 posts no payment

Junior member =    1000 satoshi/post

Member =                 1200 satoshi/post

Full member =          1400 satoshi/post

Senior member =     1600 Satoshi/ post

Hero=                         1800 satoshi/post

Legendary =              2000 satoshi/post

VIP=                           4000 satoshi/post (Maximum paid post for VIP should be 20 posts).

I'm with this, it makes sense that every kind of ranks will also have different value of payment or satoshi they will receive as a reward for achieving the rank and to rise higher, and also I want to add if possible if for example my posts got an reaction or got reacted maybe it can also receive a rewards base on the ranks but perhaps it can be abused by others so if possible again upgrade the reaction system to be more validated. And lastly, a different style or mode on rank tier, like a badge with a fancy style and it will become more cool as the rank get higher.

like this it is good, if there are other provisions that are added for example such as the merit system on BitPointe, it will be difficult and you will also have difficulties. because of the number of members, can only be counted on the fingers that are able to increase rank with the merit system. I think this is good.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, Digicoin said:

VIP=                           4000 satoshi/post (Maximum paid post for VIP should be 20 posts).

I really love this idea,this will make every member to be more active in posting. Increase in reward is deserved by those who really spend time and effort in this forum from the very start.

I guess we should stick the old ranking system of the forum, by posting to get rank up, but should in different rank names. like Baby Newbie, Newbie, Member, Epic member, Legendary member, Mythic member, Golden Member.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:49 AM, Desais said:

Describe in detail which rank system you see, how it should be implemented and what it depends on.

I see the Bitcointalk's merit system as a working one, though you might start with smaller merit/reputation requirements.

I also know that my suggestion isn't that great, because it's basically copying what others have started, but it's one way to really filter out those who deserves higher ranks than those who do not.

Edited by PiroSense

To improve the ranking system of the users we should not consider their posts only admin shkuld also consider their reputations which is recieved through their posts it will be more useful process to increase the ranks of the users.

maybe lower the number of posts to increase in rank for example from member to full member lower to 500 required posts, I hope we never get to an implementation similar to the merit system of bitcointalk to increase in rank

Instead of # of post requirements to rank up. The forum should do the same how bitcointalk works on their ranking system minus the merit system which are abuse by politically motivated users.

But instead of 2 week activity period, You can make 1 week activity period to make it easier for everyone to rank up and create a limitation on signature per rank to create an advantage for older or pioneer members of the forum.

Like only a Full member and up can use 1x 468x60 banner on their sig space.

While Member and up is the only user that can add link on their signature

While Newbie and Jr member is not allowed to wear any signature

While Newbie & brandnew users are not allowed to open a new thread except in the introduction section and beginners sections.

If you want more detailed way to make this happen please send me a PM and willing to help on this one.

spacer.png

On 12/3/2019 at 7:35 AM, Raven said:

Newbie = 30posts, Jr. Member = 40 posts, Member = 50 posts, Sr. Member = 60 posts, and so on. If this forum can't do it by plus 10 i think plus 5. That's my suggestion. What to you think? Is it possible to be implemented? 

I think this is good idea so that we can share our knowledge whenever we want. But i think it is impossible to be implemented because the maximum post per day is only 50. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/3/2019 at 5:14 AM, Digicoin said:

Thats really good idea but if administration of this forum update this feature of paying then many new members reach in this forum because of new paying system.

I recommend that the limit for newbies to get into the paying status should be lowered to 50 posts I recommend this forum to some of my online friends but having a hard time or lose their motivation to continue because of the first 100 free.

I suggest to improve the classification system that different features are given according to rank and classification
For example, someone with a 4-star rating waits 50 seconds instead of 200 seconds to write a topic or other post

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/3/2019 at 6:14 AM, Digicoin said:

I think that this idea is really very good...i am also with him..i think that this will help the site to encourage us to make more post here...and also there should be a section that give price for making good post...

I think the rankings should include a particular basis on which the ranking should be given. and only thing is that the number of posts by a certain member should define his rank because gradually when a person starts doing a work and it does with the time he gradually improved his skills. So did I think should be on the basis of the posts

On 2/11/2020 at 7:35 AM, Daaang said:

I think this is good idea so that we can share our knowledge whenever we want. But i think it is impossible to be implemented because the maximum post per day is only 50. 

I think so, that is just my opinion. What i think is they need to implement more opportunities that we could earn money in this forum not just paybypost only. It also help this forum to became more popular in the whole world.

I agree with the suggestion made by digicoin. I think that the payment per post should increase as your rank increases with your number of posts. At this stage the new members are getting paid the same as the full and senior members which does not seem right. I think that each increase in rank should be accompanied by a 200 to 250 satoshi increase in the earnings per post. I hope that the admin will take this under consideration for the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

16 hours ago, HorbiDJ1 said:

To improve the user ranking system, we should not consider their messages, only the shkuld administrator also takes into account their reputation, which receives their messages, this will be a more useful process to increase the rating of users.

I do not like the like reputation too. It is more easy to get. I will like admin to only distribute it to the some people not everybody. 

The rating system is currently good and I don t find any problem with it, but I hope that the payment system will be modified and that the higher ranks will be given more rewards according to the ranks they own.

I think that the rating system that the forum is following at this time is very good and does not need any modifications or additions But I hope to make the classification also depends on the number of reputation Until it becomes the goal of people to obtain reputations by writing useful posts to members

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the existing classification system is acceptable, but I hope that a new rank will be added between 1000 posts and 3000 posts

On 12/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, Desais said:

Hi, in this topic we would like to discuss with you, consider and structure all the proposals regarding the ranks on the forum and how it can be improved.
P.S It is possible that your ideas will be implemented
Thanks to all.

All spam and non-constructive messages will be deleted

I think the ranking system is good but I will like it not to be based only on number of posts but also on the reputations, the reputation is the measure of the number of good posts a member has written. It should also be considered in the ranking system. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Indeed, the ranks need to be developed and added features
I think that there should be different limits between each rank in terms of income in order to increase competition and the quality of topics

It must be good privileges in order for members to strive to provide the best in order to upgrade their ranks

For example, when you reach a new rank, you get a reward, an increase in the number of reputation, or a decrease in waiting time between each post

Or another example when you write 1000 posts, you get a reward for 4 days which is instead of waiting for 3 minutes and waiting for 1 minute between one post and another

Life is great and enjoy it