Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency?

Hello mate, I don't think it is bad thing to earn high profit from Cryptocurrency and increase in their fiat money. As we all know that the people mostly use the Cryptocurrency for increase in their fiat money. Loving Cryptocurrency doesn't meaning to live with the currency without earning. Honestly, it could be said very hard to take decision to be live in Crypto world when there will be end of the exchange Cryptocurrencies from.fiat money.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

We need paper currency to support our daily needs of food, transportation, clothes ... So we have to convert a percentage of our digital currencies into fiat currency, and if this feature is not available, I don't think this technology has become widely known.

El 12/02/2019 a las 1:54, Brushless4500KV dijo:

Para ser honesto, la mayoría de las personas que se llaman a sí mismos amantes de las criptomonedas o entusiastas de las criptomonedas no están interesadas en las criptomonedas. Invierten en ellos o comercian con ellos solo para aumentar sus monedas fiduciarias intercambiando (convirtiendo) sus criptomonedas a sus monedas fiduciarias locales. De hecho, están interesados en las monedas fiduciarias y toleran la inestabilidad de las criptomonedas para ganar más dinero fiduciario que es estable. Les gustan las criptomonedas por dinero fiduciario, no porque sean sistemas de pago descentralizados con tarifas más bajas. El aumento de las criptomonedas no significa nada para ellos hasta que conviertan sus monedas a fiat lo antes posible.

¿Qué crees que pasaría si no hubiera un intercambiador en línea para convertir criptomonedas en monedas fiduciarias digitales? (Por ejemplo, BTC a Paypal o ETH a Payeer).

¿Crees que el valor de las criptomonedas es independiente del fiat?

¿Recolectar criptomonedas sin convertirlas a fiat significa aumentar la inversión y los ingresos?

It really is the right thing to do, in fact we need Fiat money to pay our taxes and buy our things, therefore it is something of obligation, but if in the markets or if cryptocurrencies are accepted, this would not be a problem and it would always be paid with cryptocurrencies and so we would not use our FIAT money.

If crypto can't be traded for fiat cash any longer so i will stop using cryptocurrencies. Since in my nation crypto can't be utilized for direct exchanges. So there is no an incentive for me on the off chance that it is simply restricted to crypto until further notice.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

However long the market for digital money is worldwide and legitimate, I couldn't care less about the trade. Furthermore, getting some information about fait currencies,well if there were no monetary forms like that up till now so presumably crypto would have discover another way.

Well, as for my case, I could still use it to purchase online products since I become very fond of online shops. Since cryptocurrencies are online currency, if it no longer can be exchanged with fiat money, why stop if you really enjoy earning it if there's still a way you can use it?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

To be honest, most people who call themselves crypto lovers or crypto enthusiasts are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They invest in them or trade with them just to increase their fiat currencies by exchanging (converting) their crypto coins to their local fiat currencies. They are in fact interested in fiat currencies and tolerate the instability of cryptocurrencies to earn more fiat which is stable. They like cryptocurrencies because of fiat not because they are decentralized payment systems with lower fees. Increasing crypto coins means nothing to them until they convert their coins to fiat as soon as possible.

What do you think would happen if there was no online exchanger to convert cryptocurrencies to digital fiat currencies? (For example BTC to Paypal or ETH to Payeer).

Do you think the value of cryptocurrencies is independent of fiat?

Is collecting crypto coins without converting them to fiat means increasing investment and income?

In my case, I see cryptocurrencies as an opportunity and that they have a great future, of course they also allow you to earn income, I believe that cryptocurrencies are also to make money, but moderately.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

To be honest, most people who call themselves crypto lovers or crypto enthusiasts are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They invest in them or trade with them just to increase their fiat currencies by exchanging (converting) their crypto coins to their local fiat currencies. They are in fact interested in fiat currencies and tolerate the instability of cryptocurrencies to earn more fiat which is stable. They like cryptocurrencies because of fiat not because they are decentralized payment systems with lower fees. Increasing crypto coins means nothing to them until they convert their coins to fiat as soon as possible.

What do you think would happen if there was no online exchanger to convert cryptocurrencies to digital fiat currencies? (For example BTC to Paypal or ETH to Payeer).

Is collecting crypto coins without converting them to fiat means increasing investment and income?

Well if that happens to me I will stay but not spending much time on crypto world like before. The reason why I will stay is that I believe that one day my problem will be rectified.  One needs to have patience when its come to cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

We all know that crypto currencies is the future and if we could not convert our crypto currencies to fiat currency there in so no big deal in it we will instead used it to pay bills or shop online for our family, but to be honest it will not encourage most members to stay here rather some will leave just because they can't withdraw.

• +2 1

Of course, even if it cannot be converted into fiat money, it would continue to collect cryptocurrencies because after a while they could be bought with them or they can already be exchanged in fiat but that already exists so we should not worry about that because we can exchange it for fiat money  and in some countries we can buy things with cryptocurrencies so there is no need to worry.

• +3 1

If this happens it would be a difficult decision, but I tell you friend that there would always be a way since this cryptocurrency market gives a lot of profit to those who generate the purchase and sale since it is another job for them and in my opinion if the possible world of cryptocurrencies would fall.

The ideal is to be able to trade with cryptocurrencies and that everyone accepts them, being the exchange platforms the day to day of a common person, but nevertheless it would be interesting to exchange our cryptocurrencies for fiat money and benefit them with physical money that in fact this already happens .

There will be a way always but it could be difficult to some to withdraw this fiat to their bank. Cryptocurrencies do not have fiat as a purpose though, this is the speculative investors that ask this question. In most countries you can spend cryptocurrencies and buy anything you want although this is not adopted much in most of the world yet. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I will continue to work on cryptocurrency until I know the withdrawal and I can convert my cryptocurrency into a fiat currency. Which is because I love working in cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld. I work at this place. The reason for working here is that I am getting both money and knowledge at the same time and both are more important than one. And anyway cryptocurrency is our feature and it is going to be very useful in our future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, this issue is investigated in my country, so it is very difficult to introduce the field of cryptocurrencies to my country. In both directions, I am going insistently on the technology of cryptocurrencies despite the fact that my country's national currency has not been converted into a cryptocurrency. Thank you.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:54 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Yes, really, entering with a good plan. I hope that my plan will really succeed in reaching the desired goals and making use of the time I actually spend

• +3 1

No, it is not the case that the cryptocurrency is what it is, there are two to four people who are not using it. Sir, it is not that if you work, then what you have is difficult, when you work, it becomes easy. People have to go to work from morning .

On 12/2/2019 at 7:54 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Perhaps if the financial markets continue, and my markets are dealt with in digital currencies, yes, I can keep them because it will be really good

• +3 1

Of course, this crypto may used in payments and transaction even though it can't be exhanged by fiat money, and also it has to be used in holding a coin and trading to get more profit on that.

Edited by Robert William
  • +4 1

As long as there are shops who still accept cryptocurrency as payment then there is no need to convert it in fiats. No need to leave cryptoworld if it still has purpose

• +3 1

Even if the crypto is not new to the world, we will still be in crypto if we cannot convert it to fiat currency. Because converting to Fiat currency can usually increase crypto, in that case if I am not in Fiat and in the world of crypto, my income will be somewhat less, but I will be there

• +5 1

As long as there are shops who still accept cryptocurrency as payment then there is no need to convert it in fiats. No need to leave cryptoworld if it still has purpose.

Yes, my friend, I'm here not only making money, but being here is learning more about cryptocurrencies and encryption, gaining experience in various fields, the cryptoworld is wonderful and divided, I'm here for it. 

• +3 1

If cryptocurrencies will not be able to converted to fiat currencies, thats means cryptocurrencies uses will be normal like we use fiat currencies, so thats I will stay in crypto even if I cannot convert it to fiat. 

• +3 1