This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK) - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

This is My December, This is My Time of The Years (LINKIN PARK)

It will show it best price after all in my opinion the years and days don't care with bitcoin, trader do what they want,😅

On 12/2/2019 at 9:56 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What are you going to do now with Bitcoin that hasn't shown the best price at the end of this year???

It did not show best price because people were waiting to buy at lower price but now btc is rising and it is best time to hold it upto halving. I think 2020 would be best year for btc. Because after that halving would not happen.

Don't worry about it. Hold your Bitcoin 2020 Bitcoin show us it original face. Also we saw 2020 first January. Just wait and see what happen another month. 

There is nothing to be done. HODL is name of the game. You have to be patient to see that your coins get the best possible price, before you get rid of it. Dont get rid of your coins because you get angry, rather its best if you can get rid of your anger or impatience

2 hours ago, Sultanosama said:

I will hold them for some months and wait until the price goes up to 9000$ and after reaching the estimated point we will sell them and get good amount profit.

Yes hopefully the price will go up, even more than the $9,000 you want. If in my opinion, it's good to hold if 20% for betting will go higher.

I am attempting to purchase crypto beacuse consistently last time bitcoin cost goes down. When bitcoin cost will ascend then I am sell my everything bitcoin and acquire more profite. I think me as well as each client get this chance

On 12/2/2019 at 11:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What are you going to do now with Bitcoin that hasn't shown the best price at the end of this year???

managing everything on crypto, I have a view of what it will be like this. many people get their hopes up on high prices and set a standard bitcoin price, even though we also have to see how the real events in the market. so I prefer to manage my crypto and trade analysis for this year.

I have a few bitcoin  but idont stire it i just use it to make short term trade if i have a little profit i sell it then if i see that the price is low i will buy again and, again if i see the price is higher iwill sell it.

3 hours ago, nasipadang said:

managing everything on crypto, I have a view of what it will be like this. many people get their hopes up on high prices and set a standard bitcoin price, even though we also have to see how the real events in the market. so I prefer to manage my crypto and trade analysis for this year.

So at the end of last year, you managed more crypto analysis than made the decision to make part in risky trading. Very good thinking and calculating.

Well its not some shitty things that can be thrown if the predicted or assumed price is not reached. If you have a mindset of selling only when your preferred priced is reached, than you are dumber than you think. The idea is to make profit, if you bought 9k, you should intend to sell it at 18k or 27k, but if you are hell bent on selling at 50k, you may never see that price and the price may come back to 9k..

In such cases, the only solution is patience and not to sell at a loss, and we have noticed that it rose during the beginning of 2020 and everyone who sold before that feels remorse.

THINK POSITIVE

I think when we have some coins in wallet and btc price is down and we need money that time is very dangerous i think coins keep it until btc price goes up then you will sell out 

On 12/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

I saw many dump on crypto in 2019. And it made me panic and worried. But I didn't left the market. I am here with my passion. I have good fund in crypto as investment. I don't want to leave crypto without profit.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The bitcoin is showing some good reasonable price nowadays. Cause the market is high right now. And every coin price is rising. I think it's for the bull run. 

Well guys, I am not thinking about that I always take advantages from this site when you make it best of bests, then this

Will be your time to choose better idea in this forum.bitcoin price is so valuable and now it will be future reference for everyone.

Now i am trying to buy crypto beacuse every year last time bitcoin price goes down. When bitcoin price will rise up then i am sell my all bitcoin and earn more profite. I want to every user catch this opportunity   

Bitcoin will surely give us a good news by middle of 2020 year as it is going to break the resistance soon, experts predicts it will hit the mark of $10500 soon in this year.

Bitcoin is and will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies for a long time, big investors recommend having patience, not falling into panic and diversification of capital, so i recommend you invest 30% in others major currencies.

The bitcoin is showing some good reasonable price nowadays. Cause the market is high right now. And every coin price is rising. I think it's for the bull run.  I have done all work

On 12/2/2019 at 10:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

2019 year was a bad time for every crypto hodlers. Because in the time we saw many crash on crypto market. Bitcoin almost touched $3k price and many people left the market with lose. But at the end of the year we saw some recover in the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I will definitely keep it, a lot of bad and good days have passed for bitcoin, some of these days get it to the top and some of these days get it to the bottom, I will wait for the top to sell, why should I give it up on the bottom?

This question is a little confusing for a novice person, but expert traders do not look at the current price but rather patiently wait for the opportunity to collect their profits in a timely manner.

If possible, do not change bitcoins as well as altcoins. At least wait for the price of 13k-14k dollars. I hope this price will be available by the end of 2020.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:26 AM, zhaazure27 said:

For the cryptocurrencies users that's using crypto for a long time they know that's at end if the year cryptocurrencies prices must be corrupted, so they know that at end of the year is the best time to buy crypto and storing them.

• +2 1

How I wish we had stayed at the end of that year and did not witness the bad conditions the world is going through this year. Bitcoin's situation is volatile and we cannot know the right direction for it currently due to the disease crisis that affected the markets.