Phone mining not profitable. - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Phone mining not profitable.

i feel like it'll drain the phone battery easily. i usually mine through my pc and it's been working well for me so far. thought, i've tried mining on my phone by connecting the same account but i never tried pursuing it fully since i just wanted to use my phone and read. who knows? maybe some mining sites or apps might work. nowadays, i just stick to faucets and earning sites and apps. i let minex run in the background though. i haven't tried withdrawing from it but from what i've seen around online, they said it's paying. let's really hope it is or my hard work would just be a waste of time and energy. happy earning, y'all. i give y'all good luck to y'all's business venture :))

Edited by feathertokki

Just waste of time and battery. Mobile processor is not that powerful to mine fast. You need a high end graphic card for it. Get a new pc with good thermals. Mobile mining is totally a waste and will affect your phones components.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, Lx-Lana said:

Mobile mining is not really recommended, it can damage or break your phone if it is not needed and if you dig the phone, your phone may slowly or badly heat up and explode.

Mobile mining is not profitable a bit at all, it should be completely discouraged because it can also truly damage phone. That is why Android has delisted mining apps on playstore long time ago according to what I read. They are not recommended at all. 

Phone mining is not good because after all phones are not manufactured for this kind of things, there is laptops wich they can't handle mining, and what we can say about phones?? 

Time goes by and mining is becoming less and less profitable and in many aspects, even with mining machines you can't make a profit anymore. The truth is that my best advice is to learn to manage the markets with a good education in a Trading Academy, this is fundamental for people who want to have large profits in the long term.

1 hour ago, maarcoferrer said:

Time goes by and mining is becoming less and less profitable and in many aspects, even with mining machines you can't make a profit anymore. The truth is that my best advice is to learn to manage the markets with a good education in a Trading Academy, this is fundamental for people who want to have large profits in the long term.

I do not think mining is becoming less profitable so far the price of cryptocurrencies  are increasing but it will not be profitable of the price decrease. If miners are mining that means mining is still profitable. 

Yes mining with cell phone is not profitable. Minning is less profitable. Its just a waste of time. I not recomended to all. It cause hardwere damage. Thanks for sharing this information. Best of luck.

• +1 1

No dear you can use your current cell phone with 4 or 6 gb ram and it provides you a good profit ratio with free mining. Like multimine is one of of them that provides you a real mining without loss of betry demage etc. Im using it since long and my wifi connection is on 24/7 but it doesn't use more power. And the profit ratio is more than other sites that demage mobile phones. 

You are right in that. No one advises mining on the phone because it is not good and not profitable and can harm the phone so that for those who want to mining it is better for him to buy good mining equipment with good tolerance.

Edited by teebasas

It is unprofitable and also leads to very negative consequences for the mobile phone. Among these results is the weak or malfunctioning battery, so you will have to buy a new mobile phone whose cost is higher than the profits that you can get from mining on the phone, so you must think about the matter carefully before starting the step.

• +1 1

Mobiles can be used for mining purposes but they do not have adequate equipment in the long run, poor quality. Don't believe this [use your phone to mine the wrong money] wrong each tool has a different function and location, replace the right tools in the right place to do the right thing.

by mining with your phone you harm your phone and arm the life of your phone battery and in final you will got nothing, that's why people don't need to do this. As you said it's nit really profitable way to earn bitcoin at all, i don't advise to do that to anyone. 

• +4 1

there was always many people who say that you get a lot of space from mobile my name but you cannot make that because mobile mining is not profitable ever

Mobiles can be used for mining purposes but they do not have adequate equipment in the long run, poor quality. Don't believe this  use your phone to mine the wrong money,  wrong Every tool has a different function and space, replace the right tools in the right place to do the right thing.

Most of mobile phone applications are not profitable, since this can even cause some damage to your device because it requires demanding you and your earnings or if you want scope to repair it. It's not good that way.

Yes, of course, mobile mining is not profitable and causes a danger to the mobile phone, so I advise against mining on mobile, and using computers for mining is much better and less dangerous.

• +1 1

Dear members, mining requires special devices with very huge specifications and an expensive cost and requires a large consumption of electricity and the Internet, so when mining is done on mobile devices it will not be profitable because the specifications of mobile devices are very poor compared to private mining devices

• +2 1

Phone mining is a stupid idea for me, in able to mine and earn profits you should be able have atleast GPU. then you wanna mine with phone, this is pure stupid idea, it could really damage or at worse broke your phone.

• +5 1

It is definitely true . Mining through a mobile phone is useless and will expose you to more loss than profit because you may damage your mobile phone during the mining process . Also, the profit will be very small if you get the profit . In addition to having many fraudulent applications .

• +2 1

The mobile phone or computer they are not meant for the mining actually that is why it is not profitable to mine on them but if you want to mine you can purchase machines for that

No dear I disagreed with your topic.In my point of view through cell phone we can easily mining of bitcoin currency.But one thing the cloud minig is slow but this is profitable you can easily earn good money.

Yes you are right. Many apps are such which are fake which effect our phone quality.

But i recently find pi mining app which can effect our mobile phone. This is easy to use. 

Thanks.

Mobile phone mining is actually not available at any place because that is not possible to mine through the mobile phone because there is no graphic cards in the mobile

Phone minnig is a just waste of time because you can not mining in the phone. But some people try the minnig in phone but at the last he better know that he our time is wast so he worried about this matter.

Yes dear its profitable but the mining speed on cell phones are very slow.You can't earn such type of money that you earn through the personal computer who's modified with good accessories. 

• +3 1