Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading?

Frankly, I do not trust to put my money in anyone's hand. And if they have a good experience .. I prefer to learn and practice trading myself and benefit from the experiences of others and my personal experiences

I think it is worthwhile and should work with experts if you do not have the experience and knowledge, working with experts is very good, you are profitable without risk risks, mutually beneficial.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

That is good but it can only be done when we have atleast 0.1 to 1 bitcoin with us. So that we could pay experts fee for trading signals and trading courses. I know some of trusted experts whom have premium channels on telegram but i dont have capital to invest or pay them premium channel fee.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I think yes i should share, but i don't think they want your share from your profit, because they have enough money, but if try to share it with them then you can get immense knowledge and trading ideas from them.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:25 PM, Arun gope said:

Yes I think so because if you have not much idea crypto currency world then you should go for professional crypto traders because you get experience person to help in trading to you.thank you

Instead of sharing such great profits with a professional trader, I recommend looking for professional traders to hire. A trader will trade your money better if he knows that he will make more profit from it.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

I think it is best for them who do not have knowledge about trading because if they would trade alone then they have more chances of lossing their whole money. And if they would trade with professional trader then they would have more chances of earning. It is good because professional traders face very low loss.

It takes a long time for you to learn to trade successfully and produce much better profits than to put your money in the hands of someone else. It will not be more keen on you than your money.

8 minutes ago, Wakili said:

It's your responsibility  to gather from them not to go halves your profit with them. They force be building thousand and you are making hundred here is a mammoth differentiation

Yes, I also agree with you, trading is transferring money from an impatient trader to a wise trader, and my father has the greatest patience.

21 hours ago, chaumera said:

You ought to as it were learn from them not to share yoyr benefit with them. They may well be making thousand amd you're making hundred there's a gigantic distinction

Yes, if your capital is somewhat small, then it is okay to win a little. The only important thing is to have a plan or strategy and work with it, and the money will come at the end.

It is worth it if you don't have any knowledge in trading and wants to earn from it and if this professional trader your dealing with is trusted and you know personally,but if not,you have to be careful,most are scammers.

It is worth it if he is a professional in trading, and if you are highly confident of him, and that he has profitable trades and monthly profits, but do not rely on him, always in sharing the profits. You should learn by yourself because it will not last for you.

It is worth doing, as long as there is no loss and agreement from the beginning of you and the professional. So anyone can share the results and there must be an agreement from the beginning you start.

yes that is a good idea but you have to have lots of money cause good traders won't do it unless they get more profit it means several hundred of dollars as profit cause it has to cover teaching cost a+ trading profti.

Certainly no, that person has no advantage over you. Improve yourself in the field of trading with the deduction or prepay you will give it. Thus, you earn your own money without paying.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:22 PM, Efs said:

Certainly no, that person has no advantage over you. Improve yourself in the field of trading with the deduction or prepay you will give it. Thus, you earn your own money without paying.

l do agree with your opinion. l believe that, this method that self improve will be really useful for all in the future. More than that as you said through the way you will get some profit.

most absolutely, any time you get huge commercial enterprise earnings due to who consumer to manual you you virtually separate the excellent benefits in your youngsters due to who long-term cohesiveness and yet who for certain you'll never shifting in the direction of a outstanding consumer.

I think this is good. because I have done it myself. I have a relative who has been involved in cryptocurrency for 7 years, he was very successful. I asked him to teach and I paid him, the first few transactions I also asked him. Profit ratio is 70-30

If you trust a trader, then of course, cooperation will be beneficial to both of you. But how to avoid cheating? A professional trader will easily appropriate your money and explain their absence by an unsuccessful transaction. I think that trading risk cannot be avoided, so take your own risk.

No I don't like this idea. If you hire any professional trader to do trading for you then you will never understand trading yourself and you will never become professional. Learn trading by yourself and don't be afraid from loss.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:08 PM, jacker said:

I think this is good. because I have done it myself. I have a relative who has been involved in cryptocurrency for 7 years, he was very successful. I asked him to teach and I paid him, the first few transactions I also asked him. Profit ratio is 70-30

Knowing a reliable person to whom you can trust is the best one to choose as a partner. You chose an ideal profit ratio. I believe this ratio should be chosen based on the level of knowledge each partner has. The one with higher level will receive a larger percentage of the profit because he directs the trade safely and can protect the investments of both parties. However, there is a way to increase your ratio. You can invest 70% and claim 50% profit ratio. This is a fair percentage because you invest more money and your partner invests more knowledge.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, Yasmin1985 said:

There are two variations of this that are more common. One is joining a group to learn to trade, where you shadow the trades of the teacher. This can be effective if their methods prove profitable over the long term. 

Your aprach is better,  is based on learning more than relying on others to make trading decisions to you.

Yes you can do that and i was doing it for my friend until he also become good in trading and for now he can trade by himself. Someone can give you maybe $.200 to trade for him, you can use the peer to peer for a faster and good profit. If you are good in trading you can earn $.50 daily with that amount from localbitcoins site every single day. That means you will give a profit of $.350 every week to your friend but you can take $.100 and give the rest to him.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/6/2020 at 12:29 PM, avatarkiyoshi said:

That's good idea, besides you learn trading, you will not waste your money because your trading backed by professional trader. But this method required trusted trader who you know him/her in real life.

Control fear and tension in action. Another benefit is that in this method, you can earn a part of profit from another trader but not profit in trading with a demo account. to learn from their experience and make more money at the same time. After that, traders develop themselves more to rely on themselves for the job.

4 hours ago, stuntdila said:

I think (70% - 30%) is a good ratio between you and the trader. because you are the owner of the capital you should get the 70% part. but if you are going to hire a professional for trading. let him/her do the job. also you can purchase a trading bot to do the trading . by doing so I think you don't have to share your profit. 

You are right about the ratio but this is something no trader will accept. He wants to do the complex job of trading for you and he should have a share of at least 50% because he is a veteran. 50% - 50% for both parties is the best ratio because you just offer your investment and after that you will do nothing! Regarding the bots, I have to say they are not as smart as a professional trader and they can't bring you high profits. So, I still think sharing profit with a skilled human is better than a bot.