Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading?

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

I also recommend it for new traders. hire professional traders either as instructors or trading business partners. The common problem is trust both. I'm sure in the crypto trade the both can't meet in person so the level of business confidence is low.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

Yes, it is worth to share a profit with the professional trader especially if you know to yourself that you cant make a good trade so it is better to have a profit than to lose your investment. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

12 minutes ago, nasipadang said:

I also recommend it for new traders. hire professional traders either as instructors or trading business partners. The common problem is trust both. I'm sure in the crypto trade the both can't meet in person so the level of business confidence is low.

Yes, you are right. We can't trust anyone in the unknown world of cryptocurrencies but we can choose a professional trader among our friends, relatives or any other person we already know. This solves the problem of trusting people. If you read my first post, I said we can sign a contract. It is better for both sides to meet each other in person and discuss about future plans, percentage of profit they want to share and any other necessary issues that need to be settled. I didn't mean we should take high risks and share profit with foreigners.

Do you think 50% profit for the trader and 50% for the beginner is fair? Maybe traders don't agree because they may have a right to own more share because they are using their expertise both to instruct the beginner and trading for him/her. I think 60% for trader and 40% for beginner is a good balance.

• +2 1

You can get it through Forex, but it is not compatible with the traders who own capital on the Exchange site, you can get such benefits if you want to Forex.

Whether can be worthy or can be loss that's is depending on your trader that's you share with the profit. But remember yo choose traders that's don't trade with high risks

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

If you think    that you won't able to do a good trade or you don't have enough time to give in trade then this is the best option but it will depend that you are giving your money to an expert or not.

• +1 1

If you both share a profit and learn from an experienced investor at the same time you have the best of both worlds. This way you can earn money during your learning process. Most newbies try to learn by trading with a demo account. This is a good method but theory never replaces practice. The best way to learn is to see someone trading in the real world. Even 70% - 30% share is worth it because you not only earn something but learn some techniques too. Yes, you will earn less than the investor but you are immune from any risk because it is the investor that knows how to take safe risks with your money. If beginners start their trades this way and keep on doing it for some months, they will learn to trade on their own with lowest risks possible.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Actually a non trader person can still earn in trading without the help of a professional trader instead with the help of trading bot using bot you don't need to share profit also it is safe because it works through an algorithm.

When I think about sharing profit in crypto trading, the concept of wallet sharing also comes to mind. If I want to share my profit with another trader I should give him the access to my wallet. This is a necessary part of trading with shared profit because if the other trader can't work with my wallet he can't exchange currencies and can't send crypto to exchanges to make deposits. So, I should give him my private key and any other required data (like login and password) so that we can both receive our profits in one wallet. This way we can reduce the fees too because if we use two separate wallets we need to pay more for fees.

Do you think sharing a wallet with someone you trust is a big mistake in this kind of trading? I want to know your opinions.

• +4 1

Yes, it is true, that you are a successful trader not only that some of your trades succeed, the successful trader is who knows exactly when to trade and when he sees the market only, the successful trader is the one who is patient and wise.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 8:08 PM, Abdullahi said:

It is worthy to share with professional trader but with the condition that you trust such individual and you thought such individual will not cheat you

Yes, it's true that sharing profits in trading with professional trainers is a good idea for beginners who want to know who and how personal that person is.  Sharing means trusting this basic of sharing trading i thought . 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader.

It is easy. You only have to trade and not doing anything else. And than you become an expert trader. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:47 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Do you think 50% profit for the trader and 50% for the beginner is fair?

It is your own choice. but you must have a transparent system. People could be a professional in scamming you know.

• +1 1

Yes, I think this is a good method. So it will be easier for a newcomer to adapt in this industry, and a more experienced person with whom he will sign a contract will prompt him something. I would try this, but I feel sorry for giving part of my money.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:01 PM, Luv4me said:

No Platform provide that now in cryptocurrency exchange, only forex does that

I see one in eToro. However, they are not using real crypto. They use the price only. I don't recommend eToro to people with the limited fund and need a fast cashout.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I don't want to share profit with a professional trader because I cannot get 100% of the profit. Besides that, I cannot learn something from the trading itself. If I cannot learn something, then I cannot improve my skills in trading and in the future, I cannot make a bigger profit. That is not my goal in trading because I want to improve my skills by learning from many sources so I can make a bigger profit. You need to be careful if you want to share the profit with them because not all people can be honest, especially if it's related to money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Instead of sharing such a large profit with a professional trader I suggest you look for professional traders to hire. Then you can pay them about 5% of your profits. A trader will trade your money better if he knows he's getting more profit out of it.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/4/2020 at 11:13 AM, Luv4me said:

They are forex broker and what they do with forex will be the same with your crypto trading no differences

Yes, it is for the expert and rich trader only. I have used them once. I deposit 500 and the trade is slow. When I try to have withdrawal it takes to almost one week for the fund to arrive.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

25 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

No. I suggest you learn from them and observe on how they do trading. Making your own profit and directly sending it to own wallet is much better.

Its not that's much good to learn about trading to the cryptocurrency traders only because some of traders are trading with risk everyday that's why they successful

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Forex trading provides a challenging and profitable opportunity for educated investors, however, it is also a risky market, and traders must always remain on alert for their deals after all, success or failure is measured in terms of profits and losses in their trades. The trading market is booming now, seize the opportunity.

• +3 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is a good way for beginners but it is risky because a professional trader can have a quorum or a liar and steal your money and not return it. Investing in this field for beginners is not easy, and you should only choose trusted parties to put your money in.

I've heard this before, some professional traders on telegrams, they have to pay once to participate in their trade by giving a trading signal. But if your opinion is for mutual benefit, without the cost, I will take this opportunity. Even though 70% -90% is accurate it doesn't matter.

I think this is about the trader or the trader with whom it was agreed.So make sure you agree with a successful trader.Only that way can you share the profits.And the profits will be very good.