Can we thank the Great Yobit for all what it do for us? beside inviting people to join it. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Can we thank the Great Yobit for all what it do for us? beside inviting people to join it.

After getting the reward from the airdrop, from the AIR token, I began to think, how to give thanks to this best platform ever, and i find the best way we will do to express our gratitude, sincerity and loyalty, is to buy the YO coin with all what we get from this forum, it will be also good for us because the price will go up and up every day.

♥️

What you all should know, is that yobit show us a lot of honesty and they was able to pay only with YO but they give you BTC the mother of crypto, can any platform do that? i dont think so.

♥️

So can we do that? and start buying YO coin, is that so show your prof of buying from today, by taking a screenshot and put it in replay, with some good words for this Great CAMPAIGN.

♥️

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 5

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

24 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Yes we can thank the heart of Brother Yobit. It has provided a means of communication to all of us. And it plays a vital role in making payments. For everyone, there is nothing else to say about YoBit.

Yeah brother that's right, so are you with me in buying YO coin for the next two weeks with all BTC we get from the campaign? if that so please feel free to share a screenshot of your history, to show us that you are buying YO coin, starting from tomorrow, ok brothers? can you do it?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

20 minutes ago, eleos said:

What is this? Some sect or so? Yeah, it is nice they are pushing another crypto forum besides bitcointalk, its always good to have options and I am glad they do. Your posts sound really strange though... "heart of Brother Yobit".. 

No brother, it's not a sect, and also it's not a scamming or spamming team that try to make the YO coin go up or down, it's only about show mercy to our lovely Exchange YOBIT. so if you are interested just buy and show us, and if you are not, it's not a problem do whatever you like, 

• +1 2

6 hours ago, redamoun said:

After getting the reward from the airdrop, from the AIR token, I began to think, how to give thanks to this best platform ever, and i find the best way we will do to express our gratitude, sincerity and loyalty, is to buy the YO coin with all what we get from this forum, it will be also good for us because the price will go up and up every day.

♥️

What you all should know, is that yobit show us a lot of honesty and they was able to pay only with YO but they give you BTC the mother of crypto, can any platform do that? i dont think so.

♥️

So can we do that? and start buying YO coin, is that so show your prof of buying from today, by taking a screenshot and put it in replay, with some good words for this Great CAMPAIGN.

♥️

Congratulations my friend, for me i didn't get the airdrop, because i was late, and what are you asking, is a little bit  worried, i think i'm not the only one who get doubts about this, is like you are making a pump team for the YO coin or something like that, can you be more clear, i'm not suspecting you and i'm with the point that we need to do something, to thank yobit for all what we have getting us a profits from it, but not with buying coin, maybe referral program is the best, invite all your friends and family, to join this good exchange, that's the best choice to take.

im very thankful to yobit this forum for providing the opportunity for the members here to contribute a discussion and sharing of education in the crypto world and to get rewards from what we discussed i like it .

Listen to me my friends, i just want to tell you that i'm not a spammer or scammer, i just want to bring YOBIT to the top of list of exchanges, because it deserve that. So everyone is free to do whatever he like or she like, the important thing for us is to reach the goal that we are talking about, inviting new users, investing in yobit coin like YO or YOVI, this two coin are the exchange crypto for sure, also promote the Yobit link in all social media that you are in it.

Again i'm sorry if you think that i was spamming or scamming you, it wasn't my intention. 

We are still here my friend. To speak and thank this wonderful forum and through him the site of Yobit. stay true to exchanges on Yobit and give a better image to people it is already our great support.

Yes sure why not, even me I invite à lot of people to thus exchanging market and tell them about the great benefits that they will have, it is enough they told us about this great forum and a lot of other things 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:53 PM, redamoun said:

♥️

♥️

♥️

Yobit has offered us many greats features that's are most usefully to us as new traders. I can say that's my success is started from yobit.

i dont know how the exchange will benifite  when we buy YO  token like you are saying , and about inviting new people i think you are the most profitable from inviting members casue you will earn from your refferels . 

On 12/2/2019 at 12:53 AM, redamoun said:

Right now i cant buy YO because it is kind of expensive for my budget but right now im keep buying other coins and putting it to investbox. This is how will i show my gratitude to yobit.

• -1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yobit is top, but bad traders blame Yobit for their bad trades.
The only exchange that returned money to traders for not knowing how to trade!
It is recommended that new users keep a close eye on investment plans, take all your doubts out of any yobit currencies before buying them.
So come in if you know what you're doing .... otherwise you can lose everything!
The chance to make money on huge yobit as long as you know what you are doing. good business everyone!

i agree that we really should thank yobit for all the coins he gave us and i hope that yobit will never change yobit always give us coins for yobit members and secure our money too. Thank you yobit.

I bought YO coin for myself, I think YO coin is the best of yobit. good luck. Thanks for exchanging yobit, thanks for the forum

On 12/1/2019 at 9:53 PM, redamoun said:

♥️

♥️

♥️

Very good thoughts you have for Yobit.i have buy many coins on yobit and interested in Yobit investment plan box.I want to buy Yo coin and invest in investment box .This is a Yobit Exchange coin.So going down is not happening .It will rise and give us profit .I will take your advice mate.

basically simply even so what follows your accomplice. towards communicate also express profound gratitude to you this interesting great conversation board also all through your man to the site from Yobit. exist astonishing towards bargains concerning Yobit permit greater pictures towards families it happens to be currently a ton of our stunning arrangement.

• +1 1

YOBIT is by far one of the generous platform in the whole cryptocurrency community. Although there are some people who are spreading malicious things about yobit but nothing has been proven yet. So yobit just continue to move forward and improve their system.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, MH Monir said:

The supply of yo-coin is very slight which has led to its price rise to 1400 and I think it may go up to $ 5000 two years later.  We also thank you very much for exchanging Eobit for promoting the Crypto Talk forum.

Yocoin price is stable because it was the most common requirements in investbox and you cannot just sell your yocoin because your other IB will stop earnings. So yobit will always require it as a mandatory holding to earn in their IB Plans

spacer.png

On 2/14/2020 at 9:26 AM, Umme Haani said:

Yes I've got a lot of experience using it and I've used it a lot and I'm sharing it with people too. It is really a good exchange.

Your statement will make many people more trust in yobit so they can be more confident that yobit can be used, including I can share it with many people about the truth of this good exchange.

Yes the best platforms like YOBIT always hold Airdrop for us and the way of thanking you as you say is very good. By buying coins YO is a form we appreciate it, because YO coins will also increase, it is not a loss for us but a profit.

yes dear.that is right process.youbit is very famous nowadays.its demand is so high.youbit is safe for our currency..it is best exchanges site for the crypto talk.

To be honest the Yo coin has a lot of growth potential. I'd advice every yobit user to hold a bit. I've seen in the past how fast the coins backed by an exchange can grow in price terms and utility. It can make a 10x at some point. It is also traded in major exchange as Bitforex and Bithumb, providing recognition among the crypto community. 

the collaboration of yobut and cryptotalk is jst amazing as we are taking many advantages.in on site we are just posting iur comments and in the other site we are taking our payments.yobit is really a great exchange with a smooth transanctions

Youbit exchange has given us so many opportunities to get the benefits from the crypto. They have some really great features that no other exchanges on this planet can give. Yobit InvestBox, CryptoTalk campaigns all are  the great start from the exchange.