After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless.

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

• Useful or interesting 6

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Actually we need more sections here, I think with this we can post and share a different informations, I mean now we have this sections and they almost full with repeated topics and sometimes we find ourselves limited and there is nothing new we have to create 

• Useful or interesting 3

This forum is getting bigger day by day so i think admins can't stop those spammers here in crypto but they could less them by doing another rules. They should do more requirement for filtering those people who want to join here. 

6 hours ago, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

First of all thank you a lot for the hard work you do to read and search in the whole forum, even if i'm thinking that is impossible to do that, but it's not our story here,

Yeah my friend, i'm agree with the conclusion you find, and in my opinion i think the moderator need to limit the number of replays, and say to the users who only respond to post of others, without making their own one : " let it go dog it's over ", 

the replays bring no more new information, it only give money for nothing.

I'm up for anything that effectively cuts down the spam without affecting genuine users like myself. I'm not here just for a few Sats. I actually want to be part of the community and share my views and learn from stronger players. I see exactly what you mean and I think subjects are so vague sometimes there's only so many answers. I think mods could probably have something to spot repetive comments and maybe close the thread rather than deleting. That way we're not getting tonnes of responses to questions that are no longer relevant or aren't being followed by the OP. Another think could be to give the OP the power to close or stop replies to the thread once it's tired out or being rinsed by spammers and c&p. Just a thought.

I think they have done already a work there. They consider the ones that are helpful, those are the one that get paid. If not, then you must first accomplish a number of useful posts before getting paid again.

8 hours ago, redamoun said:

I definitely agree of what you have mentioned. But sadly, I could not think of any other way or solution to avoid this since people are possible to have common ideas and with every reply they have made from previous reply, they add information in it and a little insight about that reply.

Those 100 post for newbie before starting getting paid from crypto talk is about to approve users if they are active. So it's good feature

I think we should study all the time to increase our knowledge. When we know more, we have more to say and we can create more posts. But if we don't study and read, our information will be limited and we can't continue providing new contents. We should always update our brains! The sections may be limited but there are always opportunities in this forum for posting. For example, every day newbies are joining here and need advice. You can answer their questions and give them guidelines how to start their careers. I always search for questions that I can answer. We are not here just to share information but to help each other. This is one of the reasons why we see duplicate sections here. Use search section to find topics that you have information to post in them.

• Useful or interesting 2

It must be conceded that there are numerous posts that are not valuable and numerous posts that examine a similar point, along these lines administrator and arbitrator attempt to improve this gathering with the standards of 100 posts for beginner.

19 hours ago, bobjoemega said:

" let it go dog it's over ", 

Yeah my friend, that's what i exactly mean in my post, users need to start their own topic, but i think they can't because they are just newbie in crypto, and they come here just to get some btc so they can trade with it,

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Make a good post or reply ( comment ) is not easy, I'm sure everyone already do their best. Some advice has good point, need more section for discussion ( in many language ), delete not active member ( since register do nothing ) or else. Moderator & member has same responsibility to keep this forum alive with good content. Suggestion for all member please try to make post ( not reply ) and built good communication with people who reply your post, I'll start it today.

That's what i called useless post, yeah my friend i find your replay is the most good and interesting replay, your the only one who get it right, and all your suggestion are very important, and it's what i want people or users here to do and they must.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:52 AM, eleos said:

The number of posts of a thread does not indicate it must be complete spam - yes it can and in many cases will... but the general problem is simply the low quality of almost EVERY post on here... Obvious spammers should get banned, as simple as that... or not being paid... you will see how quickly the forum will get rid of that low quality. 😄

There's a lot of spammers in cryptotalk useless post, off topic and content post. They must banned in cryptotalk to have a quality and useful post in cryptotalk. To have no redundant post it's true that we need to rid all the low quality post here in cryptotalk.

I'm a newbie and these rules some of them like the requirement for first 100 post suckd but well, it is god for the cmmunity. and sccording to the poblem you juts menioned i think there shpuld be more restriction, i'm just gald I jpied when there is no much restriction.

1 hour ago, eleos said:

Yes and you know what - the thing is... by having all those bad posts, even "real" users looking to actually provide meaningful posts have a problem in doing so since the forum is full of that spam

After seeing all your responds my friend, i think the next rule must be the one time respond for a post, for each user, because you are replaying a lot in this post, with the same idea : " forum is full of spam ", i will tell you to let it go dog it's over go make your own post, because i visited your profile and you are not making any post, you are just repeating yourself.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:09 PM, Migo said:

Actually we need more sections here, I think with this we can post and share a different informations, I mean now we have this sections and they almost full with repeated topics and sometimes we find ourselves limited and there is nothing new we have to create 

Well done to say brother, we need more section and more language, especially french, before making more rules that limited the number of replay and how much can a user respond to the same topic or post, because as you can see some users do respond more than four times in the same post, so brother thank you a lot for your suggestion.

Hello brother this system is good cause ,some new member have not any skill to write a good quality post.If they have not idea about question but they create post or spaming for earning.But this system is good for pay for postig.daily avarage cryptotalk online member more than 500 if pay per one 3 usd daily need minimum 1500 usd so tis system good for running this camping.

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm a newbie and these rules some of them like the requirement for first 100 post suckd but well, it is god for the cmmunity. and sccording to the poblem you juts menioned i think there shpuld be more restriction, i'm just gald I jpied when there is no much restriction.

I understand your a newbie but make sure you detailed your post correctly mate,there's alot of wrong spelling that cannot be easily understood.Your words are lacking like suckd instead of sucked, cmmunity,according,juts,mentioned, shpuld,gald,jpied,..hey sorry dude but these needs to be corrected.Simple instructions but useful one,we can make this forum grow if we simply aware of what we are typing.

Edited by Rosepetals

Just now, Amxy said:

Sincerity speaking cryptotalk are doing well because they paid their workers after service and the forum is educative and informative. Off useless post and repeated topic.

Right to say this forum is doing very well as compare to other form and also in very less time they get a lot of users which is very good for this forum.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:44 AM, Rosepetals said:

I understand your a newbie but make sure you detailed your post correctly mate,there's alot of wrong spelling that cannot be easily understood.Your words are lacking like suckd instead of sucked, cmmunity,according,juts,mentioned, shpuld,gald,jpied,..hey sorry dude but these needs to be corrected.Simple instructions but useful one,we can make this forum grow if we simply aware of what we are typing.

Thanks for your comment, I will try to double check my comments before posting, and sorry for the inconvinience.

4 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks for your comment, I will try to double check my comments before posting, and sorry for the inconvinience.

Thank you for understanding mate,I know you can get better in the future.You already have the point of view that was just a simple mistake but it's important.Im happy that you treat my comment as a constructive criticism because there are other members that gets angry if they are being corrected and worst is they give some threats.Thank you!

• Useful or interesting 2

Mostly I agree with you but to increase good post/ reply only admin can handle it. They can give new rules about it but also create new event/ campaign for old member only. More section discussion with many language also important for us because if section too little all post will be there.

After 100 post for new users of the forum it's means that's the admin will start paying those users after 101 post up to 130 to get 30k sats

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Moderators have already done that, they will delete replies that resemble other replies. And if the person always replies like that the moderator will give a heavy warning point.

4 hours ago, Diggy said:

Yeah,  admins don't need more requirements this is enough to prevent spammers and ofcourse copy paster that totally gone now.  Because of this regulation by admins and moderator 

You misinterpret my post. What i'm saying is this forum need more requirements because if the admins will implement more requirements, it will cause a good effect to this forum just like they will know those people who really willing and interested to do crypto currencies like this forum. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english. 

Admin only need delete bad post, replace post on the right section and banned spammer. We don't need to teach Admin about their work, admin already has job that need to complete, give them time to finish their job.