What you think about Yobit BTC InvestBox 1% daily (for YO holders)? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

What you think about Yobit BTC InvestBox 1% daily (for YO holders)?

Before two days I get email from Yobit about investbox and one investbox stands out that is investbox/plan for YO holders BTC 1% daily, I will write below all details about that investbox plan.

1883751579_MovaviScreenShot027-YoBit.NetInvestBox-yobit_net.jpg.94dafa0ac49b2d9525bdb9ecc6ba0c51.jpg

- 1% daily

- 0.01 BTC minimum / 1 BTC maximum

- Action's

# 25 YO tokens which is around 25,000$ or 3.48 BTC

# 200,000 Frog which is around 0.038 BTC

# 60,000 Panda which is around 0.0144 BTC

# 400 Sex which is around 0.097 BTC

# No sells on YO pairs

Total around: 3.62 BTC

My questions are what you think about this investbox plan and are you YO holders and would you become because of such a privileges?

Edited by BullRunBit
screenshot
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/1/2019 at 6:49 AM, Binbillal007 said:

It is a big privilege, but how many days you will invest in it. You will be having daily not.less than $60 daily forever

If you fulfill all Action and you invest 1 BTC then you will get 0.01 which is 1% from 1 BTC.

And 0.01 BTC is currently around 73$ (daily).

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

You need to get all information before join because handle risk is important. Is that number/ percent fix or follow market price action, liquidity problems and target plan is that realistic or not?. Make time to contact people who already join investbox and ask how the result. I believe Yobit is good exchanges but as investor we need to calculate value in wise step.

I understand you, to be sure that investbox really payout.

But that is Yobit investbox plan and it's real for sure.

Question is, is Action for this investbox plan is too high? 25 YO which 25,000$ currently, I think it's very high. But like they write, this is investbox plan for YO holders. 🙂

Edited by BullRunBit
YO holders
  • +1 1

Yo is a native coin from yobit and I think it's worth it for its requirements but some other coins I'm not sure, the Bitcoin plan in the yobit invest box is tempting with 1% / Daily where with 1 BTC we get 0.01 BTC per day. Some other investment plans are indeed provide a more attractive rate but I think that the BTC Plan in yobit is more profitable for the long term.

in my opinion it's worth it if your investment is more than 0.1 btc considering this plan provides 1% daily and rather difficult action. the calculations that you do that I think this is a heavy action on all investment plans.

Its a good idea that you invest in yobit exchange because its a good exchange and buying the YO coin and put that coin in investbox you make good profit through that coin on 1% daily because yo coin value is so much high like if you are going to invest in it 100$ you will get 1% profit on daily basis means 1$ profit on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its look great plan but this plan is for rich people.They have to consider small investors also so they can invest in investment box.This package looks great for those who have good amount in their pocket so they can easily make money on money .

• +2 1

Yo has higher price and volume, similar like gambling but I see as opportunity to make money. Every investment program need huge fund to start but analyze their chart history before replace money. Yobit will take care YO and I'm sure YO is the right option in invest box.

I think it is fair and profitable as well, as you will benefit from other advantages because the airdrops  that the yobit platform makes require that you have this currency, in addition to trading on it I think it is very good.

• +1 2

This exchange doing great works for their profits this is an master though that people will get daily one percent in their inbox ant that is very good because no one does that and they can do

i think yobit has been helping us all make money and its always  making it look easy to make profits and invest box could be for newbies and for  experts as well because with that profit rate you will make lots of money at the end of the month.

For me its very a big return, because another stacking alts like Trx is just promised 12% apr. If Yo token made 1%/day it mean return of investment for a year is 365%. Its amazing

On 1/9/2020 at 7:58 AM, Namanzo said:

It is a proper investment plan, ye choice enjoy it because of a long time, namely some distance as much yobit exchange is nonetheless live then it didn't shut the plan

I really dont understand what you want to tell, please try to write more reasonable.

On 1/9/2020 at 5:49 PM, Highclass said:

Its guise vast sketch but this design is for indigestible people.They gain to respect unimportant investors moreover subsequently they be capable of invest in investment box.This present looks serious for individuals who cover safe sum in their abridged accordingly they be able to simply find time for capital on money .

I dont understand what you want to tell too, "unimportant investors"? Write more reasonable.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, Bantay116 said:

This is good especially if you just hold your bitcoin because here in investbox you can earn profit everyday by only just investing and waiting for your profit daily 

That is not true, there are Action/Holding some coins to get that daily percent it's not just to have BTC and to investing it.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:04 PM, tony13 said:

Yeah my freind It is a big privilege, but how many days you will invest in it.thank you my freind for sharing this information. 

Honestly I dont have that much money to investing. Like I see some comment here it's a privilege to use that investbox plan.

32 minutes ago, Doddod said:

Yeah it's good if you are holding that the to coin then you can get the one present on it but it's very hard to make a money in it

If you talking about Yo token, there are investbox plan for Yo 0.2% daily.

33 minutes ago, Krmali said:

Yeah it not a to much easy to get that the profit of the one person but it's very hard to get the the value increase in it

Same answer, look on asnwer above.

It is good that they have investbox, another opportunity to earn more cryptos by earning interest if we invested, but bitcoin seems they have change now the requirement of investing in investbox, seems too high.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, MD. Sajib said:

I think like small fish like whale fish is scary or aggressive it is also risky for users. Because it has the potential to shut down anytime, it says that nobody works.
So taking a risk for all the work is a challenge.

I agree post have a point, that is a lot of money and can move price for sure.

13 hours ago, miskyming said:

It is good that they have investbox, another opportunity to earn more cryptos by earning interest if we invested, but bitcoin seems they have change now the requirement of investing in investbox, seems too high.

Agree too, for a lot of people that is a lot of money to investing or just to hold on exchange.

It's a big privilege to invest in this investbox plan.

9 hours ago, Ipal said:

I think the yobit investment box feature is good, if you invest the bitcoin you have, you will get 1%, I think it can be for me to try it, I can sit relaxed without trading and enjoy coffee, while waiting for the interest from yobit.

Do you have around 3.6 BTC to buy all coins for Action and plus to invest in investbox plan (minimum 0.01 BTC)?

On 12/1/2019 at 10:49 PM, Binbillal007 said:

It is a big privilege, but how many days you will invest in it. You will be having daily not.less than $60 daily forever

But come to think of it. Yes you've get 1% everyday but the value will continue to get dumped. Its just in the start that you get high value but days comes, it will continue to go down and will be continue to go dumped forever.

On 2/9/2020 at 7:30 AM, Hashimi said:

I think that's a great way to attract so many peoples who are looking for some passive income. I mean thy have some really good offers like they will pay you 1% for USD per day and i think that's really good offer. 

First thing you must to check if is investbox plan active at all, and you can simple do that with click on button "Invest" and guess it which message I get "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment." which means that investbox plan is not active.

Second thing, Yobit never create investbox plan for USD just one time for USDTE (Tether).

And third thing, always check if is investbox plan active (like I write above, click on Invest button) and after that buy that coin not to buy coin and before that to check if is plan active because you can see there plan but it can also be inactive/empty.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:46 PM, BullRunBit said:

Before two days I get email from Yobit about investbox and one investbox stands out that is investbox/plan for YO holders BTC 1% daily, I will write below all details about that investbox plan.

1883751579_MovaviScreenShot027-YoBit.NetInvestBox-yobit_net.jpg.94dafa0ac49b2d9525bdb9ecc6ba0c51.jpg

- 1% daily

- 0.01 BTC minimum / 1 BTC maximum

- Action's

# 25 YO tokens which is around 25,000$ or 3.48 BTC

# 200,000 Frog which is around 0.038 BTC

# 60,000 Panda which is around 0.0144 BTC

# 400 Sex which is around 0.097 BTC

# No sells on YO pairs

Total around: 3.62 BTC

My questions are what you think about this investbox plan and are you YO holders and would you become because of such a privileges?

i think if you have all those money in bag then it is a very good investment to do. 1% daily is an insane amount for doing nothing so if id had all those BTC i would surely invest in this plan

Yo token from the biggest exchange yiobit has the very high market price. Investing money in Yo token really worth your money and time as you get 1 percent daily interest. For example if you invest $1000, you will get $10 everyday than what should you do? 

Like we can see Yobit make change and replaced BTC investbox 1% daily with new IEO/ICO which is called INVEST.

INVEST investbox plan is same percent 1% daily minimum 10,000 INVEST maximum 20,000,000 INVEST and without Action plus 100% buy wall IEO/ICO price.

Currently price is buy 114sat sell 113sat and supply was 179,9 million if is 100% buy wall on IEO/ICO price that is 179.9 BTC and currently wall on 100sat is 302 BTC which is close to double (200%).

INVEST investbox plan was create before 4 days and it's good replacement for BTC investbox plan 1% daily.

• Useful or interesting 2

I am not using this type of investment on the YOBIT platform and I believe that the conditions that must be performed are exaggerated and a good profit cannot be achieved through that.

THINK POSITIVE

10 hours ago, Mazharul islam said:

Making money is not so difficult. Yo token which is native talk from the exchange. You can keep an even larger amount of money to earn big. This is a great start to the exchange where users can make daily profit from Inbox.

If we talking about Yo token investbox plan is 0.2% daily minimum 0.5 Yo (which is currently around 0.053 BTC) and Action 20 buy trades YO/BTC. But interesting thing is new Action for BTC 0.1% daily which is 1 Yo 100k Invest 500k NAX and 20 times Dice game, looks like that Invest (1% daily) will be good for long term and have wall at IEO/ICO price 100%. P.S. Invest is "it's long replacement of Yobit 1% btc InvestBox":

I know Investbox and have invested with it, I think it's fine, my profit is not great but it's quite safe. I think that anyone who has a good investment plan with Investbox will get a better return than me. Investbox is not a scam

Investbox plan BTC 1% daily is currently active and Action for this investbox plan are BTC 20 times Dice game, 30 Yo token, 500k Invest token, no sells on Yo pairs, to be more precise this investbox plan is reopen but currently is active.

This investbox plan is not permanent because of that I will share when is this investbox plan active here in this topic,

And I will try to write when is inactive too.

Edited by BullRunBit

On 3/11/2020 at 6:28 AM, Rosaline149 said:

That's the great start from the exchange that users can make the profits daily from the investbox. It is no so hard to earn money. There is the Yo token which is the native toke from the exchange. You can put the bigger amount to earn the big. 

I think that the yobit investbox contains many great opportunities that can be worked on and make good profits. As for the symbol U, it is the currency of the yobit exchange and I think it is very good to work with and its price is good and the volume of trading on it is great as it was recently added to a big exchange.