Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

The cryptocurrency is for me a secondary source of income, I have a formal job and after finishing my job,  then I start working on crypto and I am happy to have an additional income from working in cryptocurrencies

Yes, cryptocurrency is my primary source of income. I have never been able to make any money online before. I have just been able to make my first money in cryptocurrency.

Hi my dear mate you have made a very nice post. I am a new member at cryptotalk.  And I'm a student. Cryptalk's income is my main source of income. And with this income I think I can run my tuition fees......

On 12/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Cryptocurrency is not my main income, because cryptocurrency revenue is not always good, sometimes I also experience losses, besides cryptocurrency revenue is uncertain, can be very profitable even can suffer losses.
For this reason, I remain in my main job, I continue to work every day and after returning from work I start trading cryptocurrency at home. In my opinion it is the best way to survive in the crypto world.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:13 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I would have loved to have made crypto my first source of income but unfortunately I cannot earn enough for my primary needs so it is only a mine, Let's say consistent second entry that alongside my work in the real world ...

Since you just started crypto currency it is normal that you cannot support all of your financial needs because you are just a beginner but id you stick with it for about 2-3 years and you manage to.learn a lot of things about it then you can support your financial needs and if you learn more then you can have a savings.

Currently I am unemployed in my country I only joined the crypto currency network for now it is my primary source of income 

Posted (edited)

During this time, the cryptocurrency is the primary source of income for me, where I get it while studying through work from within the home, but in the future I will make the cryptocurrency and its field a second source of income for me where I will work in my field of study and when I return home I will work within the cipher domain

Edited by Nezar

Cryptocurrency is my primary and secondary source of income for now because I am a student who is always busy at school and crypto is the only way I get some money to sustain my life while in school, with this I hope this campaign last longer so that I will continue to assist my education. Good luck crypto.

Cryptocurrencies are my primary source of income, I have been earning from bounties and campaigns, and I believe this forum will pay me good as well. Cryptocurrencies are good alternatives to fiat earning, it has helped a lot of people to earn. 

I have never been able to work online before.  Yes cryptocurrency is the primary source of my work and I have been able to work in cryptocurrency.

5 hours ago, Emkay011 said:

Currently I am unemployed in my country I only joined the crypto currency network for now it is my primary source of income 

Even if I have a job, I still make crypto currency as my main source of income because it can give more money than my job. I hope that crypto currency won't stop paying us for everything we are doing so that we can have a good income.

It is possible that we create a complete system of work through the Internet and payment is through cryptocurrencies. I think it can be in the future, but it needs a lot of work and to large and reliable bodies adopting the matter. I think this site is from one of these systems

For now, cryptocurrency is my main income because I don't have a permanent job. So for some time I relied on income from cryptocurrency

My primary source is cryptocurrency specially right now i am just a student and we are just in the home because of the pandemic disease. So working with crypto specially here in cryptotalk is very useful and helpful to me.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Right now cripto its my 3 income earning. I just start now, so for now im not earning money im start to learn how to earning money.

First I got my day job. the i have a apartment renting me some euros. now let see if i can make a new "salary" here.

Good trades to all

• +1 1

I pick cryptographic money as my essential wellspring of salary on the grounds that really I don't have optional wellspring of pay in presently time.

I will used Crypto currency as a part-time income ( secondary ) , I am app and website developer ( beginner ) . I just start my jounery in free lancing websites hopefully I got good result there .

after getting More than 1 bitcoin I will start my journey in Crypto market .

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

At this time it's my primary source of income during this pandemic that's why I'm glad that I can earn although I stay ay my house when I'm contributing useful content here.