Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

3 hours ago, vynz said:

So far in my state with no investments just earning in cryptotalk this is my first source of income and my first source of income ever since thanks to a friend who convinced to join this forum. If i get employed i think this will be the secondary but if luckily i invest my earnings and its price spikes up then no doubt cryptocurrency will become my primary source of my income since it gives me huge money. 

This forum is the best source of income for starters with zero investment. If you find an official job, you may think of crypto as a secondary income but have you ever thought about choosing crypto as your primary source of income by being employed as a crypto writer, crypto expert or blockchain network expert? If people turn to these jobs, they can earn more than an average person. Most ordinary jobs in society are not high-paid jobs but if you just study a little more about blockchain environment, you will find lots of jobs with more than average income. Of course, to apply for such positions, you first need to pass come academic courses.

My primary source is cryptocurrency specially right now i am just a student and we are just in the home because of the pandemic disease. So working with crypto specially here in cryptotalk is very useful and helpful to me.

The cryptocurrency is for me a secondary source of income, I have a formal job and after finishing my job,  then I start working on crypto and I am happy to have an additional income from working in cryptocurrencies

Hi my dear mate you have made a very nice post. I am a new member at cryptotalk.  And I'm a student. Cryptalk's income is my main source of income. And with this income I think I can run my tuition fees......

On 12/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Cryptocurrency is not my main income, because cryptocurrency revenue is not always good, sometimes I also experience losses, besides cryptocurrency revenue is uncertain, can be very profitable even can suffer losses.
For this reason, I remain in my main job, I continue to work every day and after returning from work I start trading cryptocurrency at home. In my opinion it is the best way to survive in the crypto world.

It is possible that we create a complete system of work through the Internet and payment is through cryptocurrencies. I think it can be in the future, but it needs a lot of work and to large and reliable bodies adopting the matter. I think this site is from one of these systems

On 12/1/2019 at 6:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Right now cripto its my 3 income earning. I just start now, so for now im not earning money im start to learn how to earning money.

First I got my day job. the i have a apartment renting me some euros. now let see if i can make a new "salary" here.

Good trades to all

• +1 1

I will used Crypto currency as a part-time income ( secondary ) , I am app and website developer ( beginner ) . I just start my jounery in free lancing websites hopefully I got good result there .

after getting More than 1 bitcoin I will start my journey in Crypto market .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

We know that the price of the cryptocurrency is not stable, so make it a secondary source of income and not the primary. Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income. Because I don't earn anywhere else, the cryptocurrency will be more profitable if you invest part of your primary income in it.

• +2 2

I have referring people who are 100% dedicated to cryptocurrency and have achieved financial independence. I imagine that effort and dedication is essential for this. We hope to be able to locate crypto as a good source of income for the different alternatives that we manage. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

Cryptocurrency is my secondary income source because I'm a student. Besides study i want to do something but in vain i don’t get any part time job. After researching i decided to work with cryptoworld. After getting a good job, i will make the corporate job as my primary job                       

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think it will be a good income sourse for everyone... but the should be real ..... 

and obviously they should be interested about it,,,,, and if they do their work properly , they will be a great worker in very little time.......

For me Cryptocurrency is my secondary income too. Because working full-time in Cryptocurrency really takes time. Having a physical income is very important for me too to support my family. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When i first came to crypto world my income was to doing airdrop. But after sometimes i realized that the money i will get not worth the time i have to put so i decided to join bounty campaign and still i am doing it today.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

1 hour ago, estee369 said:

When i first came to crypto world my income was to doing airdrop. But after sometimes i realized that the money i will get not worth the time i have to put so i decided to join bounty campaign and still i am doing it today.

Not only the the money to get not worth it, airdrop can be scam too, a lot of people that have done such before has been scammed, some airdrop will promise certain amount, but you may not get 50%. Only few are good. 

As a student Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income because I am unemployed and it is my only way of income but I hope that I have another job after my school program so that I will make it an alternative source of income. Cryptocurrency is a very good source of income and I don't think I can leave it forever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Till now its my secondary source of income, i didn't get this profession as primary cause its seems like a unstable work for me. But there is lots of alternative option to earn via crypto, may be i will move to trading and gambling. But  trading and gambling is highly risky. 

at the minute it is my main source since i don't have a job and i am just working here in this forum but this doesn't mean i will keep it as a main source because we all know that a normal job behind a table is better because you will get an exact salary that its value won't change unlike crypto which is not stable

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Most people take crypto currency as a primary source of income,some get government job that will make them earn as a primary source and cryptocurrency as secondary but they instead reject the job and focus on crypto 

Nowadays the trend of making money online has increased. Many people are earning a handsome amount of money from different websites from different ways. As far as for me, I am a student and want to fulfill my study expenses and  the first time I am doing online work. Till now, Cryptotalk forum is a prime source of income for me 

I don't have yet a source of income besides this forum so I would say that it is my first source of income because I'm still a student. But once I got a job then in becomes my second source of income, because I think I would gain much income in my job than the cryptocurrency because I don't know yet the other huge earning platforms like trading.

N o not yet its passive and it has not change in a little while after completion of a project that we have in hand so we need to really develop for the right ideas that works for us, but the right time will come with its own rights so we we earn from what we can get right now.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source, it's my secondary source of income. As earning from cryptocurrency is easy, but for those who work with brains or have proper knowledge in crypto world. 

I am a student and i am still learning about cryptocurrency. So i have earned very little from cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No am using so many things and this is not the idea that where am not getting into one job but there is a lot of things that are working for me somehow but with time I will try and get in something else coming into this market, so its important that am backed up with other resources because if am not then I can fall into debt very fast so thats why am trying as hard to do so.

I must have about 3-6 streams of income that can make me some good money .

At the minute it presents my main source for income since i am still a student but i am planning to become of the first group you mentioned when i finish studying, but until then i will try to learn more about trading and the different earning methods in crypto

• +2 1