Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

In the meantime, I take cryptocurrencies investments as a secondary source of income. But, this is just the beginning. A lot of good things are coming in the future after Corona Virus disappears (hopefully) and we will witness a lot of people benefiting from this fall in Bitcoin's price and other coins.

8 minutes ago, Bohana said:

In the meantime, I take cryptocurrencies investments as a secondary source of income. But, this is just the beginning. A lot of good things are coming in the future after Corona Virus disappears (hopefully) and we will witness a lot of people benefiting from this fall in Bitcoin's price and other coins.

In the current economic disaster, crypto can't be used as the main source of income. Today, anyone who has fiat is the winner because it is the best time for investing not for earning. If you have some dollars, you can buy bitcoin now and get a decent profit after the disaster comes to end but some traders are afraid of prices going even lower. When bitcoin fell to $6000, I thought the bear run is over but now it is even below $5500! So, invest carefully because the market is so unstable now.

1 minute ago, Brushless4500KV said:

In the current economic disaster, crypto can't be used as the main source of income. Today, anyone who has fiat is the winner because it is the best time for investing not for earning. If you have some dollars, you can buy bitcoin now and get a decent profit after the disaster comes to end but some traders are afraid of prices going even lower. When bitcoin fell to $6000, I thought the bear run is over but now it is even below $5500! So, invest carefully because the market is so unstable now.

I totally agree with you. A lot of users are thinking that we cannot invest in Bitcoin anymore as it is going to fall, but this is a big chance we should all take advantage of. By the way, Bitcoin has fallen under 5,000$ today.

6 minutes ago, Bohana said:

I totally agree with you. A lot of users are thinking that we cannot invest in Bitcoin anymore as it is going to fall, but this is a big chance we should all take advantage of. By the way, Bitcoin has fallen under 5,000$ today.

This is the point in which even the most technical and complicated predictions will not work. Many people had predicted a pleasant market for crypto and especially for bitcoin to rise heavily and set a new ATH (all time high) record in 2020 but no one could predict what the virus could do to the crypto market. Unfortunately, we are now expecting a new ATL (all time low) rather than a new ATH for bitcoin. If Coronavirus doesn't disappear one or two months later, many people who have used crypto to make a living will encounter serous problems.

Cryptocurrency is a secondary source of income to.me, there are many ways that income usually come to me not only cryptocurrency, we don't need to depends on only one source of income

for me, cryptocurrency is an additional source of income , I try my best to make it my main source of income so that I don 't have to go to work anymore.

Edited by MCSGlegend

It is my secondary source. It could have been my main source, if I actually proceeded as I had planned and bought Bitcoin at $1000 in March 2017, although I didn't, for various reasons and end up getting involved in Sep 2017. Things would have been different but anyway I'm still profiting from crypto for my free time.

Well, This is an interesting question. I would like to read more replies from members. For Crypto is a passive income for me. I doing job, Forex trading and also earning from Cryptos. 

21 hours ago, Jake2 said:

As a student Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income. Because working in crypto, I can easily earn money and use that money to do whatever I need. Working here does not require me to work anywhere else. I think If cryptocurrency is ever lasting then hopefully it will reach number one position in the future.I hope that by working here I can meet all the goals of my life.

Many students I knew don't rely on cryptocurrency, they have other way of getting income and they will make cryptocurrency a secondary source of investment not primary as you proposed

So far, cryptocurrencies have not become the main source of income for me and I deal with it as a part-time job due to some study restrictions and the small number of sites that pay well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Now, it's my primary source of income because I have lost my job temporary and now I'm looking for a new job. But right now, I'm counting on crypto as my major income. 

It's my secondary source of income because I am not taking it as a full time job. I spent 3 to 4 hours on it daily and earns extra money for myself.

On 3/22/2020 at 1:37 PM, Cammer said:

Now, it's my primary source of income because I have lost my job temporary and now I'm looking for a new job. But right now, I'm counting on crypto as my major income. 

Good luck finding a new job then! These are difficult times 😞

Since my rule is to put approx. 5% of my savings in crypto, it is mostly "fun money". Still I am not spending too much of the profits, since my expectation is still that there will be another bull run in the future.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Crypto currencies are my secondary  source but now a days it is my basic  source  of earnings  as I am locked at home. I cannot  go out and earn from  every where.

For me, I hope that the cryptocurrency is a secondary gain, as I am still a university student. I am fully prepared to earn my primary income from my ambition and my first hobby, which I have spent years of my life. My country suffers and I must serve it with my time.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

My main source of income is cryptocurrency. I earn 700-800 dollars a month on bounty programs and cryptocurrency trading.

On 12/1/2019 at 3:48 PM, Ardian1206 said:

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency for me is additional income for me.  I hope crypto in the future is my big income.

you need to make in case your primary supply of earnings you may but you need to do buying and selling it's miles the simplest manner to earn money fast.

My cryptocurrency is the main source of income , I work part-time at my main job and get about $ 250 a month, and I can earn $ 500 a month on cryptocurrency.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, abualez said:

For me, I hope that the cryptocurrency is a secondary gain, as I am still a university student. I am fully prepared to earn my primary income from my ambition and my first hobby, which I have spent years of my life. My country suffers and I must serve it with my time.

It is not my primary income now, but I am treating now as my long term investment for my future and will be my primary income sooner or later.

Actually I am a job holder and my primary job is something else. But my secondary option is to earn crypto currencies  and by that i can actually rely on my pocket money. This forum is quite useful to me and I love spending my time here in this forum. Maybe someday I can use this as my primary job. 

My cryptocurrency is an additional income, I earn about 150-200 dollars every month on it, I hope that this figure will one day become more.

The cryptocurrency is my secondary income source and I trade and invest in Cryptocurrency on holidays and free time as an additional job.

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, coding is never income, it is an opportunity to learn something new in spare time. Maybe when I gain experience it will be a secondary source of income for me.

For now i just earn some money from cryptocurrency, is mean cryptocurrency is my primary source . Im a student and i start working in cryptocurrency to take a good budget and invest it in trading.